Author Topic: Music Gaming Accomplishments  (Read 355084 times)

Milk Chan

• View Profile
Re: Music Gaming Accomplishments
« Reply #285 on: January 15, 2008, 11:25:05 PM »
Lol, yeah, that reminds me of playing him in O2Jam. When he first started, He sucked. Quite a bit, actually, lol. (I did too, when I started, however the hell long ago that was.) But then, by the time he was playing on his own server, and I was playing with him, he had surpassed my ability by quite a bit. I was barely working on playing some decently hard 20+ songs, and trying to play something more than the easy 30's, and he was working on like 45's and shit.

My last good accomplishments were passing End of fight HX, 50 goods on Nostalgia HX, and FC with 27 goods on %5. I haven't played much since.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #286 on: January 15, 2008, 11:34:37 PM »
I'm trying to get back into it, but the new system they have at the pump haven server keeps not working, and my game's menu music is all screwed up. I had it set to override all fullscreen games to 75 FPS, instead of 60, and forgot that I had it on, and the first time I loaded the game up, it's menu music was all choppy, and now it's always choppy.

By choppy, I mean it's like taking a song, and chopping it up into like, half second slices, and rearranging them.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: January 15, 2008, 11:54:01 PM »
Randomly 5-starred You Really Got Me. I got a lot better at runs overnight. I also played TTFATF in practice and got 7% more notes than usual, but still failed it when I tried it in Career.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #288 on: January 15, 2008, 11:59:43 PM »
I got something like 81% notes hit on expert playing Pro Face Off. Not bad, all things considered.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Milk Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #289 on: January 16, 2008, 04:37:46 PM »
So for some videos I did last night:

IIDX DistorteD Standard mode part 1:

IIDX DistorteD Standard mode part 2 (Extra stage Byakko):

Mei [h]- B:

Nageki no ki [h]- A:

Harmony and lovely [a] (Easy clear)- B:

Now for today, I popped BMUS in and decided hey maybe 5.1.1 [a] will be easier if I towel.

And first try toweling I did HS4 and random and FINALLY FUCKING BEAT IT! Passed twice with random then tried without and did 10k better, getting a BMUS AA! So now all 10s (on 1-12 system, not BMUS 1-10 system) in BMUS are passed (there's only 3 though rofl).

5.1.1 [a]- A:

Also I passed Nemesis [a] with a border clear, making that my 4th 11 passed and all "9s" in BMUS passed!

EDIT: And passed IIDX10 on "Heavy" in Expert mode. All expert BMUS courses on Heavy are cleared :D.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 05:31:41 PM by Milk Chan »

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #290 on: January 17, 2008, 03:14:20 AM »
What's with people and adding all sorts of unrelated tags.. Seriously, I hate when people do that. Though it's not as bad as dumping a bunch of garbage onto the bottom of the video's description.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Milk Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #291 on: January 17, 2008, 03:57:26 AM »
What's with people and adding all sorts of unrelated tags.. Seriously, I hate when people do that. Though it's not as bad as dumping a bunch of garbage onto the bottom of the video's description.

I always add ddr itg piu and guitar hero to every video. It's habit.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #292 on: January 17, 2008, 04:24:07 AM »
Yeah, I just hate people who really go insane with them, because they fuck up searches and shit, you're looking for one thing and you get all these junk videos with nothing to do with what you're searching for.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Milk Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #293 on: January 17, 2008, 02:10:13 PM »
Yeah, I just hate people who really go insane with them, because they fuck up searches and shit, you're looking for one thing and you get all these junk videos with nothing to do with what you're searching for.

Well luckily I don't. Every tag is either music game related or contains keywords of stuff in the video (ie: cardinal gate konami bemani etc.).

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #294 on: January 18, 2008, 04:11:15 AM »
Well, i still don't like the concept, because it kinda clutters search results sometimes, but it's not enough to make me think less of you, because it's still understandable at the level of tags you use.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

cristian989

• View Profile
« Reply #295 on: January 19, 2008, 10:19:04 AM »
Well, i still don't like the concept, because it kinda clutters search results sometimes, but it's not enough to make me think less of you, because it's still understandable at the level of tags you use.

Say I'm new to music games, and I'm searching for DDR because it's th eonly game I know. While scrolling down the results screen from a search, I find ITG...then discover drummania and IIDX.

I dunno, it's a senario where adding different tags can actually be helpful.

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: January 19, 2008, 03:58:11 PM »
5* Even Flow on a 360 demo station at Best Buy.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #297 on: January 20, 2008, 02:25:25 AM »
To some extent, that's why I understood why he did it, but sometimes, when I search DDR, I just want DDR. if I search for DDR Xepher, I'm likely to get a bunch of IIDX videos as well, and maybe even ab O2Jam video or 2 thanks to the Xepher remix on some unofficial servers.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Milk Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #298 on: January 20, 2008, 03:04:32 PM »
Passed my 5th 11 which was a Cardinal Gate [a] last night, Contract...I got a C lol.

Milk Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #299 on: January 20, 2008, 03:06:24 PM »
To some extent, that's why I understood why he did it, but sometimes, when I search DDR, I just want DDR. if I search for DDR Xepher, I'm likely to get a bunch of IIDX videos as well, and maybe even ab O2Jam video or 2 thanks to the Xepher remix on some unofficial servers.

That's how some people discover these things. If you don't want the extra videos don't click them. Simple. Some people may see this weird black screen tons of keys game with V and wonder "what the hell is that?" then click and think it looks cool and want to learn more.