Author Topic: General Gaming Accomplishments  (Read 159411 times)

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
Re: General Gaming Accomplishments
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2007, 04:06:05 PM »
right, but what I mean is, that the arrows have already been positioned with this in mind. (processing time, keyboard delay, etc)

We pressed on. Shortly afterwards, we arrived in a poisonous, post-apocalyptic hell - a sprawling, toxic dumping ground stretching for a mile or two. This is the final resting place for your old TV, computer or mobile phone.

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2007, 04:04:03 AM »

Too bad I expect the exact opposite to occur tommorow when we play cs <_<

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2007, 04:08:47 AM »
Could have posted one of the maps where my score was a little more then half of your's but NOOOOO.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2007, 04:21:48 AM »
Uhh, the notes are positioned exactly on time, otherwise you'd know they were offtime, even though you're already offtime because of the input lag.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2007, 02:45:29 PM »
Nope, because this one was far more impressive :3

vladgd

« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2007, 02:53:09 PM »
i guess i can post this

beat mgs3 for the first time a few days ago, nonlethal kills on all bosses, got all of the camos.

not a big accomplishment, but another beaten game is another beaten game.

ps: the boss sucks total ass before you get the hang of her.  after you get the hang of her, its hard to lose.  "let her cqc you, counter, 3 hit combo her, she falls, shoot her twice(tranq darts)...rince repeat"  and another one "she is close to you shooting at you with her patriot, simply get within melee range, and 3hit her to fall, and shoot her twice"

you could just stealth around and use the sniper tranq gun, but that takes too long, and the boss is a timed fight.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2007, 09:29:32 PM »

God damn admins. Ulti is also pretty good with a scout, he almost had me when we where having our little scout fight.

and lols.

ps: the boss sucks total ass before you get the hang of her.  after you get the hang of her, its hard to lose.  "let her cqc you, counter, 3 hit combo her, she falls, shoot her twice(tranq darts)...rince repeat"  and another one "she is close to you shooting at you with her patriot, simply get within melee range, and 3hit her to fall, and shoot her twice"

I've never stunned a boss before, it seems really hard to do. Specially on bosses like The fear and The end where they can regenerate their stamina. I have beaten the game on hard tho, with just a few seconds on the final boss I stabbed here in the face and won. That and the constant C4 charges I did to her (which she avoids near the end).
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 02:42:25 PM by MortifiedocAlot »

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2007, 01:51:03 AM »

It seems that I have beaten Quake 3. That's Sharde in there, btw. Come on people, I need more cannon fodder. :3

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2007, 02:11:45 AM »
We teamed attacked each other a damn decent amount, plus I got him with the gauntlet.

Also lul what pwn nubs.

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2007, 05:00:27 AM »
damn good police work, gentlemen. damn good.

We pressed on. Shortly afterwards, we arrived in a poisonous, post-apocalyptic hell - a sprawling, toxic dumping ground stretching for a mile or two. This is the final resting place for your old TV, computer or mobile phone.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2007, 02:51:40 AM »
Did a quick gun game with my friend and got this.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2007, 05:26:59 PM »
Gun games are like retarded easy for me now.

I got my grenade kill within 3 rounds and got my knife within 2. Oh and Dale Gribble is my friend.

vladgd

« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2007, 10:09:23 AM »
around 6-8ish years ago, i got myself a copy of final fantasy 7, i played this game, logged in 80 hours, and got my party to around level 72.  i got to sephiroth, and for some reason, i couldn't beat him, so i quit.

about 5 days ago, i decide, i need to beat this game, so i start playing.  and 37 hours later at the awesome level of 69, i beat it. 

this time around, the only magic i used was regen(well, at the final area anyway), thats all i needed this time around to get the job done.

cloud, barret, cid, was what i used.

the game was more fun than i remember, but yea, time to borrow a copy of 9 and sink my teeth into it.  (not going with 8, as aside from me recently beating 7, its the only "numerical" ff game ive beaten, and my current favorite....gameplay wise....character wise...rofl, no)

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2007, 11:55:09 AM »
I'm not a fan of 8 at all either. But I absolutely love 9. The story could be better, but who could possibly hate Vivi, Eiko, or Garnet? I love the characters, the game world, and the music in FF9.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2007, 01:51:28 PM »
I'm not a fan of 8 at all either.

to clarify, i DID NOT state i didn't like 8.  i LOVE 8, simply stated im not going to play 8 because i already beat it, and all of the sidequests, and i have not beaten 9.

im pretty sure im one of 5 people who actually enjoy 8, and the only person worldwide who prefers it over 7, 9, 10, and 12.

but yea, going to see about getting 9, beating it, then if im not sick of ff by then, ill work on 10, then 12. 

ive been in a jrpg mood lately, and its a hunger that i haven't had in a good 5 or so years, what best to fill it than by beating ff games i haven't bothered finishing.