Author Topic: General Gaming Accomplishments  (Read 159463 times)

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: General Gaming Accomplishments
« Reply #120 on: June 04, 2008, 01:26:15 AM »
Haven't posted anything in a while, and my e peen needs a stroken.

Not bad, considering I only play gun games and haven't done an objective map like this in a while. (the score is 36, 22. Hard to see but that was at round end).

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 20, 2008, 06:13:16 PM »
I had an awful awful run in CoD4 on some stage I can't remember. It was like 3-35 though. I mean terrible.

Then the next game I was annoyed and the stage was Vacant which is almost all close quarters stuff so I used my shotgun class and ended up with 43-7 and totally wrecked the other team. I also had someone ask if I was some form of anti-sniper. My answer was that there were too many in the game so someone has to balance them out.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #122 on: June 20, 2008, 07:51:54 PM »
I love shotgunning (hell, even SMGing) on Vacant.

I don't understand why so many people seem to use their standard assault rifle builds on that map.
"This is a machine for making cows."

NewF

• My mom sais i'm cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 20, 2008, 08:39:43 PM »
Any map...I use the M16, and I rape people with it. My average kills in a map is usually 25+
Sometimes lower, depending on how good i'm doing and what map I play. Actually last night I was at my friend Matts house playing CoD4 on his ps3, and went 36-2 on downpour. I love that map.

vladgd

« Reply #124 on: July 01, 2008, 08:25:12 PM »
this is my sorcerer shortly before i killed diablo

gotta admit, i wasn't feeling this game when i was playing warrior.  but when i got started up on the sorcerer, i couldn't stop.  after you get used to the fact that you can't run, this is a nice little time killer (its short, but sweet)

my sorcerer feels like a sherman tank, like NOTHING can hurt me, and i have enough mana potions on me (inventory is full of em) it would take a long time for me to go down, but by that time, whatever im fighting should be dead.

glass cannon my ass, more like steel cannon.

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 05, 2008, 03:58:20 PM »
I got over 800m in the "Make the Moon" stage in Katamari Damacy.

EDIT: Now I've unlocked all 3 of the "Eternal" stages.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 10:34:40 PM by Marvis Mongoldique »

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

LunarKeys

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 08, 2008, 09:08:16 PM »
I finished Ikaruga today. Yeah, on Easy, and I used ten lives, but...okay, so I feel a sense of accomplishment anyway. That game is hard. I'll do it again on one credit before I start on Normal. =P

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #127 on: July 08, 2008, 09:23:12 PM »
Diablo screenshot

WHAT THE FUCK, the '5' is perfect in D1.  How'd they manage to fuck it up in D2?

But uh, yeah.  I'm thinking of installing D1 again now (thanks vlad).  It's been a hella long time since I last played that.
"This is a machine for making cows."

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 19, 2008, 11:14:21 AM »
I have several "gun" achievements on Q4 for the 360.  One of which (and one of the harder ones) is the achievement "Blaster Master."  Basicly go through the level with the blaster only.  It was only hard because I was low on health for the entire level.  I wasn't playing on medium or easy but on hard (ironicly enough  the hardest difficulty is a joke for me).   

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 19, 2008, 03:09:24 PM »
Oh yeah, I realized I didn't finish all of the events in brawl. So I did and unlocked event 41, which took me a few tries, then after that was done I got nothing. You'd figure they would give away something.

Milk Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 23, 2008, 09:02:49 PM »
Ok what the hell. I just went through some old PS1 games an beat Tomb Raider 2, but Tomb Raider 3 is long and fucking impossible.

Like TR2 flows level wise and TR3 is just one fucking level for 68 hours jesus.

OmegaOmni

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 24, 2008, 12:02:45 AM »
I had the honor of playing MGS4 today...I am very pleased.

Also I beat Screaming Mantis and Liquid Ocelot on my first try.

vladgd

« Reply #132 on: July 24, 2008, 04:35:33 AM »
beat fallout

game was almost too easy when i got all the best shit i could get, with 200% energy weapons.  but it was cool.  melting faces, and disintegrating people NEVER gets old.

and before the "ending" the recap of how the world is doing after you beat the game is pretty cool, but the actual ending, like what happens to your character is pretty bullshit.

but if you have negative karma (i don't, i like playing good guy most of the time), target said person before the cut scene starts, or have the bloody mess trait, the ending is fuck sweet.
tiny text = spoilarz

basically the overseer tells you that you are a hero and saved everybody in the vault, maby even the human race...but because you are a hero it could cause people to want to leave the vault (he is a nigger and doesn't let people leave, the main character is an exception because of the first quest) so you are banished pretty much.

having what i said above, it shows him walking to the vault....and you pull out a gun, and shoot him.  the left half of his body is blown off, and he tries to crawl to the vault door with the one arm he has left...and dies shortly after dragging himself a foot or two. 

after that, you are shown walking into the desert wasteland to some old 50's music playing in the background.

*edit*
time for a tomba 2 accomplishment, note ive done this before, its just really hard.

after 20 or so tries on the first trolley mission, i beat it.  then the harder mission was next....and i beat it on my first try.

1:09:90

i highly doubt most people will pass that mission, with a time different than that.  i remember in an old expert gamer, that was the best time they could get, and when i beat it, i got that exact time, and now i beat it again...with the same time again.

uhh and the time you need to beat it 1:10:00  (minutes, seconds, milliseconds)
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 04:19:16 AM by vladgd »

vladgd

« Reply #133 on: July 26, 2008, 09:27:33 PM »
double post just cause

100% beat tomba 2, for the second time.

the last boss is easy, since you have the golden dust if you did the 100% thing, and the golden dust makes it so you don't take damage.

also, the last evil pig sounds like patton oswalt.

anyway, the game still kicks as much ass since the last time i played it, and i plan on playing it again in the future.  well worth RE-buying.

OmegaOmni

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 29, 2008, 01:36:38 AM »
Still on KH2...I managed to completely max out the Master Form which here is an easy way of doing it.

Jackpot for all 4 charaters.
Draw or Draw Ring on Sora.
Go to the summit part of Land of Dragons (before where you fought Riku) and attack the carts there.

Basicly with in 15-20 minutes I maxed it out.