Author Topic: General Gaming Accomplishments  (Read 159426 times)

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
Re: General Gaming Accomplishments
« Reply #165 on: August 22, 2008, 12:27:33 AM »
I got my awesome working copy of WipeOut and I am comming suprisingly close to my old track records and lap records even though I haven't played the game in ages.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 23, 2008, 04:02:57 AM »

Nothing that good, but it was my first monster kill on this PC.

Pretty shitty, but I still lol at the score.

and the new game I've been playing, S4 league. It's like a slower, more balanced (okay, one sword has a rather unbalanced attack) gunz without the whole glitch abusing for game depth. I'm not 100% sure how the whole point system works, but it's something like 2 or 3 points per kill and 1 point for assist. Also I unlocked a new slutty outfit for my loli.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 02:12:17 AM by MortifiedocAlot »

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #167 on: August 28, 2008, 03:17:04 AM »
I actually liked the glitch abuse part of Gunz, too bad the game basically degenerated into spray and pray people, rocket whores, and whiny noobs who accuse everyone of hacking.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 28, 2008, 04:02:14 PM »
too bad the game basically degenerated into spray and pray people, rocket whores, and whiny noobs who accuse everyone of hacking.

The spraying was the games fault. That's what happens when you make he most accurate weapon a fully automatic rifle spraying. Also rockets NEVER bothered me, unless it was someone glitch abusing and could completely spam rockets at you.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #169 on: August 28, 2008, 06:39:16 PM »
Well, I tend to spray a bit, but I am also a fair bit of a fan of handguns and such. It's a bit more personal.

Oh, and the people who always bitch about people spraying... That's fucking annoying.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 29, 2008, 02:40:47 AM »
Well, I tend to spray a bit, but I am also a fair bit of a fan of handguns and such.

Yeah, I remember those 2 semi auto pistols that would damn near kill with a single magazine. Really, I was into revolvers the mostly, then it was either a rifle or a shotgun.

Also yes, Gunz has THE WORST community I have ever seen. If you glitch abuse no one will complain, and if you play the game the normal way people will bitch at you and try to kick you. Really, they don't even know that "using a style" is glitch abusing. They have reached that level of mind numbing retardation.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #171 on: August 29, 2008, 03:18:24 AM »
Yes, I have always been in awe of how so many mentally retarded people could collect in any one community. That, and how people that retarded could actually play the game.

I liked the revolvers (well, I meant revolvers when I said pistols, lol, it's been a LONG time since I last played) best.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #172 on: August 29, 2008, 04:07:29 PM »
My biggest gripe about Gunz is that it felt like I was going nowhere.  My friend and I played for about four hours, did well, and didn't have nearly enough cash moneys to buy, well, anything.

I don't think it should be as quick as, say, Counter-Strike, where you can get the most expensive gun in a handful of rounds, but when you play for an entire night and feel like you've accomplished nothing (being unable to even get a second stinking pistol), what's the point of continuing?
"This is a machine for making cows."

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 29, 2008, 05:38:59 PM »
My biggest gripe about Gunz is that it felt like I was going nowhere.  My friend and I played for about four hours, did well, and didn't have nearly enough cash moneys to buy, well, anything.

They added a quest mode on IJJI, I think that helped me with my money issues. Unless your talking about the lack of items in between levels and the fact that leveling takes a WHILE.

Also, derailed.

vladgd

« Reply #174 on: September 07, 2008, 12:22:01 AM »
beat castle crashers.  the final boss didn't want to die, he has like 6 forms, but with skill he takes none...and with mediocre playing like me, one or none should do it.

anyway, the ending was awesome.

tiny text spoilarz

ITS FUCKING TRICKY THE CLOWN WHO IS THE LAST PRINCESS OMFG ITS AWESOME YES TRICKY THE CLOWN YAY FOR INSIDE JOKES I ONLY KNOW BECAUSE I SURFED NEWGROUNDS WHEN I WAS AN UNDERAGEB&

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: September 07, 2008, 01:43:25 AM »
ITS FUCKING TRICKY THE CLOWN WHO IS THE LAST PRINCESS OMFG ITS AWESOME YES TRICKY THE CLOWN YAY FOR INSIDE JOKES I ONLY KNOW BECAUSE I SURFED NEWGROUNDS WHEN I WAS AN UNDERAGEB&

You mean that guy from Madness?

vladgd

« Reply #176 on: September 07, 2008, 02:49:39 AM »
i believe so yes, but mainly what the clock crew did to him after madness.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/186820

the best tricky video ever

NSFW

though, i would find the original tricky video, i can't find it.

haven't beaten bionic commando rearmed single player yet, BUT i did manage to get to "the leader" on my first attempt of the albatross solo.  guess the 2-3 hours of constant dying on doing that co-op stuck with me.  still, died twice on the platform rooms because im retarded, then later on with getting stuck on the laser floor, and a last time from fighting the leader for the first time (when me and a friend beat it...i died on the crazy platform part, and he made it to the end, hence why i don't really consider me having beaten the game yet). 

still find it funny that this level is about 2-3 times longer than any other level.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 06:53:12 PM by vladgd »

vladgd

« Reply #177 on: September 08, 2008, 08:43:40 PM »
double post

beat bionic commando rearmed.  died twice on the albatross.  one retarded death on the moving platform part, the other...on groeder as i was to escape.  i had one hit left and i didn't run away as he ran into me, ololol.  but basically i have it down, my deaths were just stupid mistakes.

anyway, gg, and i will most likely keep playing this gem.  id gladly pay $30-40.00 for this game, its that good in my opinion.

*edit*

beat it without dying

8)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 03:05:35 AM by vladgd »

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 12, 2008, 12:38:46 AM »

Me and a couple of admins doing pistols only. It was on a domination game type and I was using the USP. while both of them were using the degal. I must say the degal is completely overrated.

cristian989

• View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 15, 2008, 01:41:27 AM »
I was on a roll today in TF2 (played as Demoman).  We had goodmedics and engies, which really helped.