Author Topic: General Gaming Accomplishments  (Read 159443 times)

vladgd

Re: General Gaming Accomplishments
« Reply #180 on: September 18, 2008, 06:20:50 PM »
wow

im rank 48 on bionic commando rearmed challenge room 34

BOOYAH!

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 18, 2008, 06:52:22 PM »
I dropped to #3 on whichever one is Elevation. That made me pretty sad because I'm also pretty sure it's literally impossible to do that a full second faster than me.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 30, 2008, 02:25:51 AM »
Was playing a game of sabotage in cod4 (which is one neutral bomb and 2 bomb sites for each team). My team was losing badly, so I switch from my stealth set up to my rushing one and start bum rushing the bomb to death. I got about 3 plants (none of which were successful) , 10 TKs against me (honestly could have been more, every time I rushed in near a bomb my team would mistake me for the enemy. Oh yeah, and one time a team mate cooked a grenade too long and killed himself along with me and 2 others right near the bomb), and I was in first point wise with just under 900, second had something like 10 points away from me, and third only had 600.

We played 2 full rounds, then everyone got tired of it and map voted, which prevented me from a screen cap.

Also domination related.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 04:41:57 AM by MortifiedocAlot »

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #183 on: October 02, 2008, 11:07:41 PM »
hay mort, are there any particular CoD4 servers that you like to play on or do you just pick at random?

I just started playing again and, dang, it's kind of sad how badly I suck now.
"This is a machine for making cows."

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 03, 2008, 12:57:27 AM »
I haven't had the game long, but I've already basicly gone threw 2 servers. I play on this one mostly, http://www.game-monitor.com/cod4_GameServer/72.233.44.146:28960/Texas_...TeamPlayers..._CoD4_Ranked_FF.html , which is sabotage, search and destroy, and domination with friendly fire and non hard core.

Generally it gets good traffic at night.

Leorina

• Nerd Loving Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: October 03, 2008, 01:10:53 AM »
My friends and I 100% on all parts expert Green Grass and High Tides on Rock Band...He doesn't have Xbxlive though so the score isn't uploaded...I was lead, my friend was drums and vocals, and my other friend played bass.
New updates for the pack Calamitous Strike posted here in my sig...also no PM's about BG's/BN's yet...I still need art for my songs.

Update: 9/28/08--Added expert difficulties for some songs and a hard difficulty
           9/30/08--Changed reasoning for song pack and added a few songs to Not Started
           10/5/08--Finished AA and have keyboard steps in the second parentheses
           10/14/08--Finished Do It Like We Do and working on a few new ones

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: October 24, 2008, 08:29:26 PM »

Nothing amazing, but I like how I'm damn near 200 points ahead of the second place person.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: November 11, 2008, 03:34:46 AM »

A much more comfortable 200 point lead, plus a decent KDR. Not sure how I managed this, considering I was mostly rushing with the AK and the M16.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #188 on: November 17, 2008, 11:44:35 PM »
Beat Mirror's Edge with the Test of Faith achievement (in other words, without shooting anyone).  It was annoying.
"This is a machine for making cows."

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #189 on: November 18, 2008, 11:45:50 PM »
Well, not really an accomplishment, but this is what happens when you decide to clear out the Blood Moor and Den of Evil with /players 8 activated without leveling up.

This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 02, 2008, 01:11:16 AM »
Speaking of D2 we need to get our group game going. I'm not sure if I will ever get my UT 99 "acquiring" to finish.

Also in a game of left 4 dead we were at the part in death toll that was right before the church and the reinforced house (it's a house you have to walk threw and go into a fenced back yard) and we need to go to a small opening in the fence, and there was a witch RIGHT next to it. After the first guy makes it I have a team mate throw a pipe bomb to help the team mate past the fence with the horde (since we can't all walk past her at the same time). After the bomb went off the witch was pissed and stood up without moving, so I decided to try and run past her without pulling her which failed. So I have her chasing me head on and I unload my auto shotgun into her and one the last shell with her right next to me she drops and I get an achievement for it. It was rather intense.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 18, 2008, 03:58:49 AM »
Fucen double post because I'm leet and ur not.

I found this on my Barbarian at level 9 after it dropped from the little named mob that spawns on the stone circle that you go threw to rescue Deckard Cane. This would have done WONDERS for my Necromancer but NOOOOOOO. Also I've dumped about 8 or so points into hat punch, and I'm wondering if putting a few points into leap would harm this at all?

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #192 on: December 19, 2008, 12:25:05 AM »
lawl, barb wielding ranged? I'd show you some screenies of my current character in D2, but I'm playing hell unleashed right now, so all my stuff is kinda uber compared to vanilla d2.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 19, 2008, 12:38:21 PM »
I  just redownloaded Granado espada so that'll be fun.

Also I think I can steadily do 8*s in IIDX HS forward, which is better than I've done in the past.  At least I haven't plateaued yet.
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #194 on: December 19, 2008, 12:52:08 PM »
I  just redownloaded Granado espada so that'll be fun.

Cool, I'm like, lv 10 or 12 in that, but lost interest because the starting stuff just seemed to suck.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x