Author Topic: General Gaming Accomplishments  (Read 160917 times)

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: General Gaming Accomplishments
« Reply #225 on: May 17, 2009, 10:07:02 PM »

dbl post for scout rushing.

vladgd

« Reply #226 on: May 23, 2009, 04:39:43 AM »
im not really great at multiplayer fps games, my best one is probably ut2k4, which even then, im mediocre/poor at.  that said, im really happy to post this.  two achievements i said to myself "fuck, im definitely not getting those" and what?  first sniper achievements i get.

anywho, only really played tf2 again because of the new way items are handled.  no more achievement farming, which i didn't enjoy, and yes, i cheated for my medic/pyro/heavy items.  now, i don't need to worry about "ok what am i supposed to do again for this achievement to get this item" while playing but rather getting shit as i play.  remember not liking the heavy at all...only to be raping as heavy today.  odd, but i generally play demo/spy (though, i switch to demo after realizing I SUCK AS A SPY UNLESS IM RANDOMLY GOOD), but sniper is fun, been enjoying that.  may try scout some more when i get the new shotty, not too great with "HIT MULTIPLE TIMES" shit like the shotgun in quake 3 (wouldn't say flak cannon in ut, it's alt fire kind of takes away skill required to use it) im bad with.  but HIT ONE OR TWO TIMES, im fine with that.

blablabla, decided to play for an hour or so today and ended up with this. 

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: May 23, 2009, 02:25:54 PM »
but i generally play demo/spy (though, i switch to demo after realizing I SUCK AS A SPY UNLESS IM RANDOMLY GOOD)

Spy is amazingly situational. I'd like to consider myself a good spy (at least decent, I haven't been playing ALL that long) and I still find myself in situations where I die instantly after placing a sapper and it gets knocked off. The thing is, you have to use the cloak constantly because the disguise only really works for sentries. Thing is, you can disguise as a spy on the enemy team and if he has a disguise of one of your teammates he shows up as a friendly spy with a faceplate on, so that seems extremely useful.

Also don't disguise as Pyros, you're just going to get one of their names and it's just going to make one of them run right towards you.

vladgd

« Reply #228 on: May 24, 2009, 04:16:41 AM »
too lazy to go in and screen it, but i got the my brilliant career achievement(top the scoreboard 10 times with the sniper), one which would be on the impossible pile again...if it weren't for the following screenshot.

ive NEVER been a good sniper, in any fps game, ever.  even this one...till now.  i think im a competent sniper, or even pretty good.  also that was taken a little before i left the game, which i had some 320ish points.  even went two games and 24 headshots with no deaths, fucking badass.

so yeah, im a sniper now. 

ps: egypt has to be the best fucking map ever made
pps: HEHEHEHEHE on team red is an engineer, so his score is invalid due to that fact.
ppps: ambushing a pyro with the kukri and killing him is more of an accomplishment than sniping 5 snipers, along with their engineer, his turret, and dispenser...in a row.
pppps: getting like 8+ headshots in a row (like bam, reload, bam, reload, bam reload, ect) is fucking amazing.
ppppps: spies kill me more than enemy snipers

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: May 24, 2009, 07:59:26 AM »
YNice guys now I need to remember my steam login stuff so I can get better with Spy again.

vladgd

« Reply #230 on: May 25, 2009, 06:03:56 AM »

figure ill post this as well.  since ill probably end up stop playing this game soon, frustrates the piss out of me to be frank.  remove pyros from the game and i may play longer.  and yes you see pyro is my fourth most played.  well, the saying goes "when you can't beat em, join em"

also soldier is a shit class, and if you like him, you are a bad person, and you should feel bad.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: May 25, 2009, 02:12:56 PM »
also soldier is a shit class, and if you like him, you are a bad person, and you should feel bad.

I like Solider. He's slow as shit, but he covers decent ground if you know how to rocket jump, that and being able to rocket juggle is amazing. I can't reliably hit people mid air with a rocket, but almost every pyro that tries to kill me get's launched into the air with my first rocket and then dies when he lands and I hit him with my second one.

Still, a Demo that can use his primary seems all around better to me.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: June 03, 2009, 09:55:00 PM »

"Battle" Medic is awesome. With the Blutsauger the Medic has a ridiculous amount of mid range power and health regeneration.

Also on a much less related note.

I haven't done ANYTHING with the M40 sniper in a while, and this surprised me. It is on one of the best sniping maps, but whatever.

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: June 04, 2009, 02:35:54 AM »
Managed to get better with the cloak and dagger and almost went a full 20 minutes of not being killed.

NewF

• My mom sais i'm cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: June 22, 2009, 11:07:50 AM »
Guitar hero world tour - 87% on the final solo of satch boogie.... I'll 100% it soon. Friggin' crazy fun solo.

淫蟲

• 我們要有思想改造
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: July 17, 2009, 07:50:11 PM »
I beat Contra without dying.

vladgd

« Reply #236 on: July 18, 2009, 05:02:12 PM »
been playing t-hawk, compared to the almost literal ZERO range zangief's super has...t hawks super is about the same range as his 360 throw...

what im saying is i 3-0ed some random zangief in a ranked game, and supered him twice, i felt like a good player for once.  (in all honesty, i think im pretty decent at the game, i just need to get my ticthrows down)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 11:43:44 PM by vladgd »

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: August 01, 2009, 12:36:00 AM »
An NSFW screen shot of my mates custom map in NeoTokyo, it's a fun AND erotic map.

http://s94.photobucket.com/albums/l94/mortifiedocalot/?action=view&current=hl2ntok-20090731-234120.png

Oh yeah, and as far as achievements go.

I thought this was rather respectable, also credit to the team man.

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #238 on: August 05, 2009, 09:06:24 PM »
Why, why were you using the SRM ;_;

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: August 05, 2009, 10:17:21 PM »
Just trying it out, I do like the other silenced SMG despite being inaccurate as balls.