Author Topic: General Gaming Accomplishments  (Read 159465 times)

Ulti

• View Profile
Re: General Gaming Accomplishments
« Reply #240 on: August 06, 2009, 05:39:48 AM »
The SRM's just as bad, it just does about 0 damage per shot. But yeah, SMG's are bad. It's all about the MX and M41L. :V

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: September 03, 2009, 01:05:25 AM »

Did this mostly as a scout, switched to a Pyro shortly then someone insulted me saying I was a W + Mouse 1 pyro, I laughed rather hard.

You'd be surprised how fast we won.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: September 08, 2009, 04:45:54 AM »

It's now story time again.

I just hopped onto GG reloaded after I saw a /v/ server for online play. After a few good games I could tell I was playing surprisingly well. Then after the first few hours I kept fighting this guy who kept picking Justice and would play them in a rather annoying way. Then a different fellow kept fighting me who was also fairly annoying. the first round he would taunt, slowly walk forward as I-No and constantly grab me somehow. The following round he picks Golden I-No (which means she's basically broken, and she gets fairly crazy attack buffs) and I beat him both rounds. The best part is I taunted in the middle of the first round and he wiffed 3 overdrive attacks (supers). I had a nerdgasm.

vladgd

« Reply #243 on: September 19, 2009, 04:42:05 AM »
games i have 100% achievements on

mass effect
dash of destruction (really doesn't count, it's free, and anybody can get 100% achievements on this bitch in about 25 minutes)
and finally, SUPER STREET FIGHTER II TURBO HD REMIX

the second legitimate game i have got all the achievements for

easy difficulty, one round, when you get to akuma, you can die as much as needed to beat him.  kind of stressful since you have to fight some 12 matches without losing, even on easy computers, random stuff can happen.  when you fight bison, akuma just flat out kills him and you fight akuma instead.  i ended up losing the first time since well...his fireballs are like 3 fireballs at the same time, unlike say if you picked akuma and wanted to use him, he doesn't work that way.  second time was the charm though, using my trusty zangief. 

blablabla about 9 months later i finally decide to get the final achievement for the game ive been playing the crap out of. 

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: September 25, 2009, 10:06:31 PM »
Alright then, at the end stretch of Brave Fencer Musashi. So far I damn near died on the first boss (you fight a lot of people on the final stretch of the game) then I went through this bullshit maze and did decent on the next boss. I'm a bit shocked that the combos are actually great for bosses, considering every boss before hand was just "wait till it's vulnerable, attack". Maybe it's just nostalgia, but the end of this game is awesome. Everything before was just too easy.

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #245 on: September 28, 2009, 09:11:51 PM »
I finally completed the endless setlist in one sitting and so now I have all the achievements for it.

So now my completed games are:

Rock Band 2
Dash of Destruction
Pac-man Championship Edition
Omega Five

So RB2 is the only retail game I have everything for.

vladgd

« Reply #246 on: October 31, 2009, 07:00:22 AM »

so i beat torchlight, and this is the corpse of the boss.  a new dungeon the "shadow vault" opens up, and i belive it's the infinite dungeon people were talking about.  pretty much, beat the game, and you can still level and whatnot. 

this boss is fucking nasty.  like summoning enough mobs at one time to LAG MY COMPUTER (A COMPUTER WHICH CAN MAX OUT CRYSIS FINE).  seriously, this guy is fucking overkill and annoying. 

half a katrillion hitpoints (like 10+ minutes of nonstop blasting at this guy)
fairly nasty damage, would be easy to avoid if...
he didn't summon like 30+ hard hitting big dragon mobs(the other corpses you see) CONSTANTLY (as in, they stop spawning when the boss dies), if they hit you with their fire, it's gon hurt
also, randomly he summons like 100 skeletons which apon me destroying them causes some lag. 
so trying to run away from him in his maze of mobs is kind of a pain in the ass...but...but...you have to just kind of kamakazi focus damage on him, because he like randomly kills them all to heal himself or something after he takes "x" amount of damage from the looks of it(or give him power, i don't know, i was too worried about my own health over his, see my potions...i started the fight with 100 of each...after town portaling mid way to buy more)

the tldr of this fight, he summons billions of mobs, and he has so much hp even multiple hard hitting crits barely even dent his hp.  hard....ehh....more like hectic and annoying as fuck. 

game beaten on hard difficulty, i was level 33, and it took me 12 hours.  i will probably be playing this game as the other classes later.  and yeah you see, that's floor 35, the last floor. 

it's a good game with some annoying boss fights near the end.  though i mean, diablo 2 has baal, and depending on your character he can be a pain in the ass.  also normal durial gives many players trouble(god damn frost slowdown), i still don't think they compare to the annoyingness of the torchlight bosses, even though ive died to the d2 bosses many a time, and i have ZERO deaths to any of the torchlight bosses.  i have about 4 deaths due to instant kill bullshit (go through teleporter, no where to run, unique mob and a swarm of mobs are right ontop of you, GG), it's not a hard game.  i would recommend starting out on hard, and then moving to very hard on the next character.

also i probably spent as much time constructing this post as it did fighting him so ill end it here, game beaten, relevant to a vidya accomplishment. 

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: October 31, 2009, 03:27:03 PM »
Wow, now I feel like a bitch for quitting on PE2.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #248 on: October 31, 2009, 03:30:45 PM »
I've been playing torchlight as well. Just killed the overseer, and I've been doing the quests by hatch, and using those maps that open the other dungeons.... But I'm playing on normal right now, and it's quite a bit easier than hard.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: November 14, 2009, 12:34:12 AM »
On TF2 (on a server of 32) I dominated half of the other team as a heavy...killing nubs r funz for me!

vladgd

« Reply #250 on: November 30, 2009, 11:30:43 PM »
some 55 hours in and i finally beat it.  dragon age origins is completed.  the ending was very very good(it's like what the ending of fallout 3 SHOULD have been), i am satisfied. 

there were a handful of moments in the game where i just flipped the fuck out in frustration, but those moments don't hit the double digits and a switch to easy difficulty can get you through them if you don't mind swallowing your pride to do it. 

that said, my character.

one of the few games where i am totally drawn into the story/world which has an actual emotional impact on me. 

it's my GOTY 2009, that's for sure.

GG

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: December 03, 2009, 03:35:49 AM »
Well, I've "beaten" STALKER and Borderlands (Still want to max my Hunter and Solider, but lolcrashes).

Also this screen shot just makes me look impressive, so I must post it.

Oh yeah, and I hopped back into Guilty Gear Reloaded online and was getting wrecked at first, but then I came around and started beating most the people I fought, and then my old buddy came back online and challenged me (the guy who usually taunts and acts like a general ass). It started as a massacre (he's generally better then me, but I have beaten him a few times) and he's combo'ing the fuck out of me. At this point it's basically me with one quarter of my life left and him with a bit over four quarters, and some-fucking-how I manage to combo him with like 5 different things and I get like 2 lucky comet drops (playing as Faust) and I manage to win with like one sliver of health left. At the start of the next round he jumps back, taunts me, and rage quits.

I had the biggest grin on my face.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #252 on: December 03, 2009, 02:29:52 PM »
Hmm, is there anything special I need to do to play GGXX#R online, or is that built in? I'd like to be able to play against real people, instead of just the computer (even though I still really suck, and haven't been playing for a while now).

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #253 on: December 03, 2009, 09:39:46 PM »
But I'm playing on normal right now, and it's quite a bit easier than hard.

Yeah, when they say that hard is for people who are used to action RPGs they aren't joking.  Normal, at least up to the point that I'm at, is ridiculously easy.
"This is a machine for making cows."

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #254 on: December 03, 2009, 11:10:19 PM »
Yeah, when they say that hard is for people who are used to action RPGs they aren't joking.  Normal, at least up to the point that I'm at, is ridiculously easy.

Yeah, there seem to be quite the difference between the difficulties, which kinda annoys me. Nothing huge, but where I'm at now (not that I've played much lately :/) things are finally getting a bit harder on normal, and I can only image how they are on hard.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x