Author Topic: Girlfriends/Boyfriends/Relationships  (Read 70239 times)

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
Re: Girlfriends/Boyfriends/Relationships
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2008, 04:02:35 PM »
She knows it's affecting her, us, and everyone else, but she's not trying to do anything about it really, except watch everything crash and burn.

We just got done having a terrible 2.5-hour long AIM conversation, in which I think she told me we're over (which she's said I think 6 or 7 times before but has never actually happened) and pretty much lost it (which has happened countless times) and blamed herself for all of her problems.

At this point I think it would be wiser to just not talk to her/leave her alone for a few days so she can think about her actions. Part of me wants to try and talk to her later so i can yet again fix things but I honestly don't have the mental willpower to do so anymore.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2008, 04:19:15 PM »
At this point I think it would be wiser to just not talk to her/leave her alone for a few days so she can think about her actions.

I doubt that's going to happen. If she really is depressed, she's likely just going to wallow and blame herself for you not talking to her. Granted, you actually know her. I'm basing my input on someone I used to like (or think I liked). She was depressed, but she didn't really deal with it because it got her attention. She was pretty selfish and manipulative.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 04:26:17 PM by annon »

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2008, 04:54:41 PM »
Yeah, you're probably right about that. She IMed me a little while ago and we're cool again... yet another false alarm I guess. She really likes to cry wolf.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2008, 09:03:17 AM »
Well, it's over.

We pressed on. Shortly afterwards, we arrived in a poisonous, post-apocalyptic hell - a sprawling, toxic dumping ground stretching for a mile or two. This is the final resting place for your old TV, computer or mobile phone.

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2008, 10:29:54 AM »
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2008, 12:56:45 PM »
Well, it's over.

Shit...sorry to hear that. :(
"This is a machine for making cows."

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2008, 12:58:35 PM »
No good. What happened, if you don't mind me asking?

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2008, 01:00:58 PM »
Well, it's over.
It happens man...but there is someone for everyone.  Just keep your head and high and look again when you are ready.

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
« Reply #53 on: August 20, 2008, 12:30:45 AM »
The best part is that im not sad about it. :)

We pressed on. Shortly afterwards, we arrived in a poisonous, post-apocalyptic hell - a sprawling, toxic dumping ground stretching for a mile or two. This is the final resting place for your old TV, computer or mobile phone.

OmegaOmni

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 20, 2008, 12:35:40 AM »
Hey that's a good thing though.  As long as you don't get bumbed about it, everything will be gravy.

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
« Reply #55 on: August 20, 2008, 06:19:31 AM »
yeep. talkin to a chicka atm. woot.

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2008, 05:31:50 AM »
Ok so I'm basically going out with this chick now.

She's 4 years younger than me, which is really the only setback we have (when I turn 21, she'll still be 16). But that's fine, neither of us care, and we hope her dad won't either. We decided that we are in fact in a relationship together, but we won't really announce it or "officialize it" until I get to know her dad. Not that her dad is controlling (he's actually pretty cool), we just thought it'd be a good idea. (more of this later)

So every thing's cool so far. We've already started to hold hands, and we are comfortable kissing each other on the cheek. I'm meeting up with her this morning before she has school to just talk and shoot the breeze for a bit. Every day is a new surprise with her, and it feels completely rewarding to be crazy about someone who feels the exact same way back for you. We both value the exact same things in the relationship, and both want the same things from it. I'm quite ecstatic.

Anyway, I'm going to ride my buddy's bike all the way out about 16 miles to meet up with her dad on Friday, and talk to him. I'm going to ask him for permission to date her. I'm sure he'll give me a bunch of questions, and probably tell me some shit that he expects from me, especially seeing as how she is his only daughter. Yep. So, if all of that jazz goes well, we're legit.

Anywho, i'll hopefully update soonish.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 05:38:35 AM by Zakamiro »

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #57 on: August 28, 2008, 02:01:37 PM »
Well, if he's not very controlling, it shouldn't be that bad of a grilling.

Albeit that is kinda oldschool nowdays anyway, lol.

Good to hear you've found someone like that. The best sign of a good relationship is if you can be best friends before ever doing anything a couple would do. (However, that also means that you could potentially lose a great friend if things go sour.)

My girlfriend and I could talk like we were best friends almost from the moment we met.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Shoop Da Whoop

• errday im huslin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 28, 2008, 09:19:11 PM »
Ok so I'm basically going out with this chick now.

She's 4 years younger than me, which is really the only setback we have (when I turn 21, she'll still be 16). But that's fine, neither of us care, and we hope her dad won't either. We decided that we are in fact in a relationship together, but we won't really announce it or "officialize it" until I get to know her dad. Not that her dad is controlling (he's actually pretty cool), we just thought it'd be a good idea. (more of this later)

So every thing's cool so far. We've already started to hold hands, and we are comfortable kissing each other on the cheek. I'm meeting up with her this morning before she has school to just talk and shoot the breeze for a bit. Every day is a new surprise with her, and it feels completely rewarding to be crazy about someone who feels the exact same way back for you. We both value the exact same things in the relationship, and both want the same things from it. I'm quite ecstatic.

Anyway, I'm going to ride my buddy's bike all the way out about 16 miles to meet up with her dad on Friday, and talk to him. I'm going to ask him for permission to date her. I'm sure he'll give me a bunch of questions, and probably tell me some shit that he expects from me, especially seeing as how she is his only daughter. Yep. So, if all of that jazz goes well, we're legit.

Anywho, i'll hopefully update soonish.

"What are your intentions with my daughter, are you gon' pregnate her?

OmegaOmni

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 29, 2008, 12:14:57 AM »
For all of you at home the general rule for dating someone younger with out it being creepy is:
*Your age/2+7.

Basicly I am 21 therefore:
21/2+7= 17.5 but I round up and go to 18.

Got from xkcd.com

-Or-

One I don't like but amuses me still:

"If there is grass on the field, play ball."

Still congrats Zakamiro.