Author Topic: Girlfriends/Boyfriends/Relationships  (Read 70488 times)

NewF

• My mom sais i'm cool.
    • View Profile
Girlfriends/Boyfriends/Relationships
« on: July 18, 2008, 02:15:59 AM »
Bored, and curious. Share your current relationship status, the way you feel about the one you're with, pictures, differences, similarities, etc.

I'll start I suppose.
The girl i'm with now is absolutely amazing. Can't get enough of her. Only problem is...Her parents are kinda strict. But I think I did a good thing by; 1 day I went to her house, sat down with her and her parents, and basically asked for permission to date her. Was nervous until I heard them say yes, it was fine, and they like em and they find me respectable and what not. So now its basically, I get to go over her house and spend time with her every other day kinda, then after a while, earn their trust to be able to take her out on my own. Alot of effort put in it yes...But worth it to me.

Pics -

Love this girl so much! Agh! She drives me crazy (In a good way) and I just can't get her off my mind or stop talking about her. And shes the same way with me. Its a great feeling to have!

P.S - Shes 18, i'm 23.  Shes tiny, weighed her the other day....94 pounds! I'm 210. Lol. And also, shes Portuguese, and i'm Newfie!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 11:36:19 PM by NewF »

vladgd

Re: Girlfriends/Boyfriends/Relationships
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2008, 02:21:06 AM »
don't let go of that one sir newf!

anyway, i am single, and well i have higher priorities at the moment (finding a job, getting into college after finding job)

but im happy, so s'all good.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2008, 02:46:13 AM »
No pics here :/

But yeah, I've been with Melissa for over 4 years now. Sure, the whole "can't stop thinking of them" thing is gone, but honestly, it doesn't make much of a difference. We hang out as much as possible, and her parents (while they joke about hating me a lot) seem to like me, and aren't very strict at all. We both like Anime (though she watches a lot more than I do), we mostly like the same music, she used to play stepmania (but after being unable to play on her computer for a while, began to get bad and just quit).

tl;dr We've been together 4 years and we're perfect for eachother.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 02:59:37 AM »
I don't have a relationship(s)

Maybe a relationliferaft.  With my computers.  It's a love-hate relationliferaft that usually ends up hurting the computers in the long run :-(

Basically, in real life, I'm unapproachable and I lack the social sophistication and confidence that is required to approach anybody.  I lack motivation to even try and improve this shit situation.  In other news,

this kickass image makes up for the negativity of the rest of my message by over 9000 times

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2008, 03:19:26 AM »
Dude, I get social anxiety pretty bad. I met my GF online. I met her through a friend. Basically, my friend and I were hanging out, we got bored, and asked if he had anyone on his msn that liked anime. He said he new one, but he hardly talked to her. I ended up getting her email, and the rest is history. She's the third girlfriend I've had, ever.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Milk Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2008, 05:11:51 AM »
Haven't dated since I moved to Vegas. Dated a few girls back in Florida and almost one girl I really liked (and still miss and talk to) before I moved. As for now m single except some guy in Vegas likes me but we're not dating or anything so i'll see how that goes.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 05:14:13 AM by Milk Chan »

itsgravy

• Impersonal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2008, 08:18:42 AM »
There's a tauren on my server that fell in love with my bloodelf... he wont stop talking to me.  The creepy part is that now he knows I'm a guy and it has only made him more persistent.

My first girlfriend I was with for over a year then I broke up with her at prom because she was an asshole.  Her Dad came after me with a shotgun.
I've been in and out of month-long relationships since then, but I like it that way.  This way there's more of a chance for me to meet the right person and less chance of an encounter with a shotgun.

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2008, 05:36:44 PM »
For all intents and purposes, I have no real dating experience. I mean, I went out with one girl last year for a couple of weeks, but neither of us really count that. A girl from the arcade at the mall got my number and asked me out over the phone a few times, all of which ended with a "No." I also had a date to prom who told me that she thought I was actually a good date. Other than that, there's nothing. I'm looking forward to college because here, there really weren't many options, and I got over a lot of my social ineptitude so I can actually confidently approach people now.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2008, 12:52:17 AM »
There's a tauren on my server that fell in love with my bloodelf... he wont stop talking to me.  The creepy part is that now he knows I'm a guy and it has only made him more persistent.

Yikes.

My first girlfriend I was with for over a year then I broke up with her at prom because she was an asshole.  Her Dad came after me with a shotgun.

Yikes.

Uh, also, isn't that kind of illegal?  Like, to the point where he could wind up getting some very serious jail time for it?
"This is a machine for making cows."

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2008, 08:40:55 AM »
I dunno about the laws there, but that would count as assault, at the least, and possibly attempted murder at the other end.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

cristian989

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2008, 02:22:47 PM »
I met my girlfriend on Livejournal.  Turns out we both went to same college, we met up for lunch during 1st week of semester and we've been together ever since.  It'll be 4 years this September.

Since then, we've both graduated and chilling n stuff.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2008, 05:21:34 PM »
Wow, kinda weird. Though to be honest I met someone online in a weirder scenario.

We were on Lycos Chat (yeah, this was back in the day), and I was there to RP (non sexual, if you will actually believe that, you dirty bastards), and I got a random whisper. Turned out she lived in a small town (smaller by far than my small town) near by, and even went to the same damn school as I did. Well, she did some background checking on me, because she was paranoid. But we ended up meeting and becoming friends. Of course, I was rather dense at the time, and didn't realize the huge hints she was dropping (she drove me home (she was 2 years older than I was), we went to movies together, and such), and ended up going out with my current GF. She was pretty pissed. Pretty much broke our friendship. Even now, I'm a little sad, because she was about the only person who I honestly felt could honestly best me in RP at the time. Gah, thinking about this makes me miss her. It's been something like 3 yeqrs since I last talked to her :/

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2008, 03:43:21 PM »
Well fuck, that sucks.

I honestly don't know what I'd do if I ended up breaking up with my GF.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2008, 11:51:05 PM »
Heh.  It's been almost a year since I have been single and I am miserable.  I miss having a girl in my life who is more then a friend and such and such.  You guys get the idea.

『フエハデ』

• COMO UN JEFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2008, 02:41:15 AM »
I am firmly of the belief that relationships suck. Granted, I'm a hypocrite about that, but they still suck. I've just completely given up on girls because I've had nothing but bad experiences with them being emotionally unstable, manipulative, self-serving bitches. :( I think if I weren't bisexual I'd just give up on dating forever, but at least there's still some hope. It'll be interesting to see how this long-distance dynamic works out.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 02:43:51 AM by Vyhd »