Author Topic: Girlfriends/Boyfriends/Relationships  (Read 70251 times)

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
Re: Girlfriends/Boyfriends/Relationships
« Reply #60 on: August 29, 2008, 01:46:32 AM »
I really don't think there is a fine line for age. If the person is cool enough, who gives a shit?

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #61 on: August 29, 2008, 03:07:33 AM »
Well, we recently upped our age of consent to 16. I honestly think that anyone under 16 really shouldn't be having sex... They don't understand the repercussions of it, plus, even with birth control and condoms, there's still a 2 in 10,000 chance that she'll get pregnant.

I've seen what teen pregnancy can do to people. It's not good. My GF's sister (who is my age) has a kid that's like, almost 2, IIRC, and she just got pregnant again (she's going to have an abortion this time). Child services took her child away, and the father currently has it (despite the fact that he's illiterate, as well as his entire family!). They took it from her because she was mentally unstable (because she took him for a routine check up and child services just walked in and took it form her for no real reason!), and since then she hasn't been able to get him back.

The sad thing is that she would make a good mother (she knows how to take care of kids well). So basically child services fucked that kid's life (and my GF's sister's life) up royally for no fucking reason.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 29, 2008, 10:51:28 AM »
I really don't think there is a fine line for age. If the person is cool enough, who gives a shit?

Valid point.

The thing with  me is though if she is 16 or 17 I see her more as a younger "sister".  Even if she likes me and wants to date me I can't date her because how I view her. It's wierd granted but I just can't do it.

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #63 on: August 29, 2008, 10:45:16 PM »
I has a date tomorrow.

8)
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

OmegaOmni

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 29, 2008, 11:09:16 PM »
Has fun tomorrow!

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #65 on: August 29, 2008, 11:30:23 PM »
I hope to.  I haven't seen this fellow in over a year. :3  I missed him.
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 30, 2008, 01:15:35 AM »
Well, we recently upped our age of consent to 16. I honestly think that anyone under 16 really shouldn't be having sex... They don't understand the repercussions of it, plus, even with birth control and condoms, there's still a 2 in 10,000 chance that she'll get pregnant.

Sure, but it's not like those odds tip favorably or they immediately know the repercussions once they turn 16, either.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

OmegaOmni

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 30, 2008, 01:28:59 AM »
Thats why sex-ed is needed in high school to help young one understand these things.

Aren't we slightly off subject?

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
« Reply #68 on: August 30, 2008, 02:52:23 AM »
Okay, so I went out there to the motocross track to talk to her dad (he runs it) and we sat and talked it over. He seemed to be happy with me, and the answers I had given him. Seems like the only thing he didnt like was that I couldnt finish high school due to being kicked out and that she had told him I was 19, not 20. She knows im 20, but must have lied and said 19. hahaha. It's fucking funny asking her dad to go out with her, even though we've had a couple good kiss sessions.... lol "church tongue". She's even told me that if he says no, she'll still go out with me because she wants to be with me that bad. Which, actually, is pretty fucking impressive considering how much trust she's earned from her parents and stuff. ANYWAY. So her dad is going to talk to her on monday, the day she gets back from her current weekend vacation at lake tahoe. (look it up if you dont know where it is)

So it's good news, and both she and I are incredibly excited. :]

We pressed on. Shortly afterwards, we arrived in a poisonous, post-apocalyptic hell - a sprawling, toxic dumping ground stretching for a mile or two. This is the final resting place for your old TV, computer or mobile phone.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #69 on: August 30, 2008, 04:22:20 AM »
Thats why sex-ed is needed in high school to help young one understand these things.

Aren't we slightly off subject?

Agreed, and no, we're not really that far off topic.

But see, take a look at 14 year-olds, and 16 year-olds, and think about it. A 14 year old is in grade 8, a 16 year old is in grade 10. That's 2 year s of high school experience more mature than 14.

When you're in grade 8, you're generally the most mature students in your school, however, in grade 9 you're the least mature, you have much more contact with more mature people. In those 2 years, you grow a lot.

Sure, 16 is still young to get pregnant (in the off chance it happens at that age), but it's a lot better than 14. Not to mention that it's pretty much impossible to really place a proper age of consent. I mean, some people are probably mature enough to have sex at 14, not many, but some may be. However, there are some people who probably still wouldn't be mature enough to have sex at 20 years old.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
« Reply #70 on: September 04, 2008, 03:16:16 AM »
uhhhhh, random update.

Going out now, every day we get a little more serious into the relationship. (we're both 100% committed to it, but serious as in how much further into the relationship we are)

I'm basically hella happy. It's funny how so many people can be jealous of you for your girlfriend... >.> rofl.

Anyway, so as of late I've been spending less time online because I'm usually out doing shit (with her). The internet hella sucks, and doesn't really hold my interest anymore. I'll keep posting, but meh.

ANYWAYYYYYYYYY. yep.

We pressed on. Shortly afterwards, we arrived in a poisonous, post-apocalyptic hell - a sprawling, toxic dumping ground stretching for a mile or two. This is the final resting place for your old TV, computer or mobile phone.

Ridge

• EVERYBODY TO THE MARIACHI TRUCK
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 07, 2008, 04:28:18 AM »
Oh, and ridge is the oldest.

why am i being brought up in this conversation

dog anus licker
I shoot your hand with a gun that has bullets.

By gun I mean penis and by bullets I mean semen.

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 07, 2008, 04:31:08 AM »
suuuuuuuuuuck my dogs diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #73 on: September 07, 2008, 09:04:58 PM »
suuuuuuuuuuck my dogs diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

great simfile or greatest simfile?

cough.

my one-year anniversary with my girlfriend was on the 3rd. I wrote her a poem and got us some massages at a spa, we reserved them for Tuesday. Totally can't wait.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #74 on: September 23, 2008, 07:02:47 PM »
i guess we broke up or something.

NOW i see why they invented metal.

\m/

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE