Author Topic: Girlfriends/Boyfriends/Relationships  (Read 69850 times)

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
Re: Girlfriends/Boyfriends/Relationships
« Reply #165 on: December 15, 2009, 08:43:35 PM »
I know right. I think her thing was to see what else is out there while we're still young. She has "to see how bad the other guys are" compared to me.

A friend of mine had the same thing happen, only she was a lot more blunt about it. He loved her, and was going out with her for about 4 years before she finally broke up with him :/ He's been heartbroken ever since.

My girlfriend and I have barely went out with other people, but neither of us want to break up specifically because we both know how hard it is to find people like this, and breaking up and getting back together is likely not possible. I'm constantly thanking god/fate/whatever might exist/science/etc. that we did find eachother, because I really don't want to deal with all the bullshit that comes with dating.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

flaffl

• KOREA MEMBER ^_^ FUNNI KEKEKEKE
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: December 15, 2009, 09:44:17 PM »
i've been fapping to the same girl for 4 years now
and she's not my girlfriend

although tbh idk who would fap to their girlfriend

Kulli

« Reply #167 on: December 15, 2009, 10:15:56 PM »
i've been fapping to the same girl for 4 years now
and she's not my girlfriend

this is hilarious to me, mostly because this means that you've been jerking to the same girl since I've known you

hahahaha

on topic I don't have anyone in my life because I'm asexual Q_Q

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #168 on: December 16, 2009, 01:27:28 PM »
So that girl I mentioned earlier happens to be best friends with a girl I was "involved" with in the past. And by that I mean I was going through some tough shit and was lonely and vulnerable, and she basically seduced me and got me to make some really stupid choices. Oh and she's also my friend's ex-girlfriend, and just generally crazy and disturbed.

But I still like the girl even though she's friends with a psychopath. She asked me the two questions I always ask people when I want to get to know them, and they are: what is your favorite color and animal. As soon as she asked me those two questions I was quite sure she is awesome.

She's leaving today to California for two weeks to visit family and I get to sit here and let my horrendously over-active imagination burden me with anxiousness.

I should mention the last time I had anything close to a serious relationship was about two years ago, and that ended in my first real mental breakdown so I'm just a little cautious this time. I would really love to avoid any kind of pain like I did with my last girlfriend, but I don't want that experience to ruin what could possibly be really good right now.
"Floors are a lot like walls."
 - Alexxx

『フエハデ』

• COMO UN JEFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 29, 2011, 10:23:18 AM »
Necrobump for I've got a hangout/gaming/date-type thing with a dude on Friday. MORE INFORMATION AS THIS STORY PROGRESSES

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 03, 2011, 02:47:52 AM »
Just got an apartment with my girl. holy shit.

such a weird feeling, this is the first time I've actually been out on my own supporting myself.
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 03, 2011, 03:40:08 AM »
Props my nigga. I really need to do the same, but I feel like the worst person in the world at getting and maintaining a job. They must sense my blackness.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #172 on: April 03, 2011, 05:19:27 AM »
Just got an apartment with my girl. holy shit.

such a weird feeling, this is the first time I've actually been out on my own supporting myself.

Grats. I really need to get out on my own, but I need a job first, and I'd like it to be more economically viable for me than living at home... Unfortunately not paying rent is kinda rather attractive since driving to school costs less than rent would... And I have no income either.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x