0 (0%)
Mr. Game & Watch
2 (5.3%)
Marth
2 (5.3%)
Roy
1 (2.6%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: SUPER!! SMASH!! BROTHERRRRS!!  (Read 105911 times)

Kuroneko

Re: SUPER!! SMASH!! BROTHERRRRS!!
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2007, 08:03:44 PM »
Sounds like a horrible idea.

Wrong.  Don't forget that Ganondorf's midair A+Down will do 30+ damage.  That makes 10 or less hits for each hand, and it's not that hard to rack them up.

Also, I always go for Master Hand first, mostly out of habit because he has less than 175% damage at any point that Crazy can appear in Classic... it's easy to get rid of the weaker nuisance first, and then go for the singular, lonely Crazy.  It seems a bit pointless to do this in event 50 but I always found it incredibly effective.

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2007, 12:34:06 AM »
Oh my GOD I finally beat the 51st event match o_o

I tried out Captain Falcon and got pretty far, mostly using "The Knee" to knock the shit out of Giga Bowser, and MewTwo had just kinda died by retarded means throughout the battle. Eventually, it was just Ganondorf and I both with two lives, and both with similar amounts of damage. It was seriously the most intense match EVER. But you know, one on one with a moderately leveled computer is cake so I won easily.

Man... I am so relieved.
"Floors are a lot like walls."
 - Alexxx

Kuroneko

« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2007, 06:50:49 PM »
I think I managed to beat event 51 with Falco... nearly did so with Ganondorf, got down to 1vs1 with cpu Ganondorf, both with 1 life and 0% damage.  Somehow he managed to do something really cheap and I ended up really dead. :[

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2007, 02:58:19 PM »
http://www.smashbros.com/

I guess this can go here, I do like the pokeman trainer guy.

Korremar

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2007, 03:30:57 PM »
Event 50's one of the only times I bothered playing Yoshi.

NewF

• My mom sais i'm cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2007, 04:36:59 PM »
I'm the only person who RAPES with Pikachu? Come on!

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2007, 04:44:20 PM »
I'm the only person who RAPES with Pikachu? Come on!

I can't stand him since they gimped him so badly in the secound one compared to the first.

NewF

• My mom sais i'm cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2007, 05:40:53 AM »
I personally think they made him MUCH better in the second. Not much of a difference besides charging up moves though.

Kuroneko

« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2007, 11:51:27 AM »
I personally think they made him MUCH better in the second. Not much of a difference besides charging up moves though.
take some time to look at the tier lists :)

he dropped from top tier to lower tier if i remember correctly.  kirby did the same, which was a terrible shame. LOLZ RHIME! :D

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2007, 03:27:22 PM »
^ yup, I remember kirby, fox, pikachu, and link used to be my favorites in the first one. Also I was fighting the two hands with kirby and was about to kill my first had when I had 0 damage, then one of the hands hit me and did 2 damage and I fly straight to the right the screen and die. I haven't tried it again since.

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2007, 12:22:51 AM »
Tier lists are really meaningless and people rely on them way too heavily.

All they mean is that strictly, if two people were absolutely of equal skill and played each character exactly as their strengths demand, one character would likely come out on top. Tier lists don't factor in anything like mind games, items (if you have them on, which I do, usually on high frequency), what other characters are fighting (I personally hate one on one because it just gets into a boring set of who can counter who without screwing up), etc.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2007, 12:26:10 AM »
I find 1 on 1 much more fun, mostly because I don't get ganked by people being asses and such. sometimes I'll get stuck in a position where I'm totally screwed because both people teamed up on me. It's partly because I'm used to winning pretty much all the time, or at least putting up a hell of a fight (with someone of equal skill a 5 life match will usually take 10-15 minutes).
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2007, 01:18:10 AM »
The game is way more fun with more people fighting, probably because it's one of the few games where you can do that. I only do point's with multiple people tho, I remember I would have a friend run and hide while everyone else would fight so he would end up winning.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2007, 01:58:59 AM »
Well, I prefer actually being able to knock people out of the battle. Because I use marth, and he's a very aerial type character really, it's harder to recover when hit in the air, and easier to be hit in the air when fighting multiple people. I never liked score battles much, because it was basically "who can use a beatstick the most", as opposed th "who knows how to play their character and the game better." And that is a much better way for someone like me who is a more advanced player. Around here there are generally only about 4 people I can think of who have any chance against me.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2007, 07:54:14 AM »
Okay I need something explained here... I haven't been keeping up much on the Smash Bros. Brawl game for the Wii. In the trailers they have Snake as one of their characters, but on the site, he isn't listed. Is snake just some kind of joke or something?
"Floors are a lot like walls."
 - Alexxx