Author Topic: THE MOST LAME POST PRODUCERS  (Read 434474 times)

LunarKeys

• View Profile
Re: THE MOST LAME POST PRODUCERS
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2008, 03:19:39 AM »
I just worked an eleven-hour shift!

I can't tell if my job really, seriously likes me or hates me and wants me to die.

Either way, the gallon of Dr. Pepper I drank just stopped working, so I am going to go crash now.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2008, 03:29:16 AM »

My condolences. :(  Pretty much anything over 8 hours blows balls and anything over 10 hours is just painful to think about.

Either way, the gallon of Dr. Pepper I drank just stopped working, so I am going to go crash now.

Good grief. :o
"This is a machine for making cows."

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2008, 03:54:00 AM »

I can't tell if my job really, seriously likes me or hates me and wants me to die.

Jeezes man hope you get plenty of rest.

My condolences. :(  Pretty much anything over 8 hours blows balls and anything over 10 hours is just painful to think about.

Don't remind me I have worked almost a full open and close shift where I work with out a break...I was about to go all crazy.

『フエハデ』

• COMO UN JEFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2008, 04:28:33 AM »
While this is potato-related, I'm not sure which one it goes in. I'm infatuated with someone that I'm not dating and didn't know until a week ago. Agh, emotions suck. :-[
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 04:32:24 AM by Vyhd »

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2008, 04:30:26 AM »

Wait, you use regular pop to get caffeine? That's... Very useless. The levels of caffeine in regular pop are so appallingly low that I could probably drink 2 or 3 gallons (yes, Gallons) of regular pop and not even notice any change, aside from having to piss more than I've ever pissed before.

If you really need energy, use energy drinks, or even better, use those 5 hour energy things. Because they are pretty much all B vitamins in those little things, they work wonders, even to people who are addicted to energy drinks.

BRB, chugging a bunch of NOS (God this stuff tastes great, and also has more caffeine than any other drink available here.)
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Ridge

• EVERYBODY TO THE MARIACHI TRUCK
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2008, 04:54:14 AM »
ND FUCKING LEE

THE BEST BLACK MUSIC COMPOSER

i agree with djmax portable 2
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 04:56:45 AM by RIIIIIDGE RACEEEEER »
I shoot your hand with a gun that has bullets.

By gun I mean penis and by bullets I mean semen.

OmegaOmni

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2008, 11:18:32 AM »
While this is potato-related, I'm not sure which one it goes in. I'm infatuated with someone that I'm not dating and didn't know until a week ago. Agh, emotions suck. :-[

Stick with you are "dating" and kill the infatuation (at least the feeling not the person).  All is good, no messy drama.

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2008, 11:23:13 AM »

but enough circle jerking.

Seriously now.  This thread is already stickied.  We don't need to make it worse.

I agree.  I think about my old shifts when I worked at Eat-n-Park, and my knees start to cry.  14 straight hours is no fun.  Especially when you have to do it again the next day.

But I's no longer workin' there.  So yay.  ^^

And the job I'm looking at getting... I really can't see how they could possibly keep me forever.  :D  They're only open from 7am to 3pm.  That shift's nothing. 
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

LunarKeys

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2008, 01:09:18 PM »
Wait, you use regular pop to get caffeine? That's... Very useless. The levels of caffeine in regular pop are so appallingly low that I could probably drink 2 or 3 gallons (yes, Gallons) of regular pop and not even notice any change, aside from having to piss more than I've ever pissed before.

If you really need energy, use energy drinks, or even better, use those 5 hour energy things. Because they are pretty much all B vitamins in those little things, they work wonders, even to people who are addicted to energy drinks.

BRB, chugging a bunch of NOS (God this stuff tastes great, and also has more caffeine than any other drink available here.)

Nah, I wanted to try my best to avoid energy drinks and coffee if at all possible. Soda for me is more of a sugar rush than anything else. If nothing else, it's dirt cheap at the job; fifty cents for a 32 oz cup. It keeps me running long enough to get through a long day's work, so that's enough for me.

I'm surprised that I woke up refreshed, though. Two more Labor Day shifts and this is all over!

I swear, if school didn't let us off tomorrow, I wouldn't get ANY homework done.

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2008, 06:22:12 PM »
I have just gained a whole new sort of respect for my dad.

Yesterday, he and my mother went to the Pitt football game.  For one reason or another, they had lines set up to search people.  Pat downs, searching bags, etc.  Unbeknownst to my dad, they had lines for men, and lines for women.  And he was in the women's line.
He gets to the front of the line, and the girl who was friskin' people says "Sir, I cannot pat you down.  You're a man." 
And my dad responds with "It's okay, I'm a transsexual.  Just go ahead and pat me down!"

I think it might be better than the time he was at Kennywood, yelling at a bunch of kids to go ahead and get on the Thunderbolt.  He wasn't trying to be nasty, he just wanted to get on the ride, and none of them were moving.

Turns out, the whole group of kids was deaf.  He stood around yelling at a group of deaf kids.  Lulz.

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2008, 06:32:36 PM »
I have just gained a whole new sort of respect for my dad.

Yesterday, he and my mother went to the Pitt football game.  For one reason or another, they had lines set up to search people.  Pat downs, searching bags, etc.  Unbeknownst to my dad, they had lines for men, and lines for women.  And he was in the women's line.
He gets to the front of the line, and the girl who was friskin' people says "Sir, I cannot pat you down.  You're a man." 
And my dad responds with "It's okay, I'm a transsexual.  Just go ahead and pat me down!"
WIN

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2008, 07:16:15 PM »
I've often wondered where I got the hutzpah to say some of the things I do in public.

Now I know.  o.o;;

OmegaOmni

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2008, 09:58:37 PM »
Yesturday I worked from Noon to 11 pm.  It sucked more cock then Richard Simmons.  It didn't help that we were busy as all hell (which makes no sence to me considering there was a county fair going on up the street...fucking dumb asses).

I also help close out the bar last night as well (off the clock mind you) but free tasty drinks where my reward :D.

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2008, 10:55:18 PM »
Did an astounding nothing today. It was rosy. School tomorrow, should be a joke. Yay.

Also, my license plate expired yesterday, which means as I drive to school, I'll be breaking the law.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

OmegaOmni

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2008, 10:56:51 PM »
Well it's bad enough you have 5 stars my friend...just try to out run the FBI as best you can XD