Author Topic: THE MOST LAME POST PRODUCERS  (Read 434559 times)

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: THE MOST LAME POST PRODUCERS
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2008, 11:39:12 PM »
I just got my hair cut, it's really short and out of my eyes now. Also my PERFECTLY LEGITIMATE copy of Dawn of war: the dark crusade finished, and it is rather awesome. The medium enemies are hard as hell (I just realized how to up my team, so that doesn't help) and I've already got an hour long battle with one.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2008, 01:53:45 AM »
Holy shitting dicks this game is hard. I can hardly gather an army and take points without having an enemy get 2 relics and punching my damn base.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

vladgd

« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2008, 02:41:35 AM »
start the jerb in about...13.5 ish hours

shouldn't be too bad, i waste most of my free time anyway, best make use of that wasted time making moneys.

like today, i played metroid prime for about 2 hours.  the rest, INTERNET WASTE TIME THEFUCKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.  the idea of spending about an hour(well...more...but i really don't know at the moment) on the internet a day is surprisingly awesome, give my wrist a break from using the damn mouse 24/7.  should be an effective method of cracking internet addiction.  though, if anything comes up, i leave the internets ASAP, im not that addicted to the stuff.

anyway, i could sleep now, but LAZEYyyyyyyyyyy maby in an hour.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2008, 03:30:12 AM »
Holy shitting dick nipples

Fixed.

start the jerb in about...13.5 ish hours

Best of luck to ye.  Be sure to sign on and bitch about it when you get off work (or wake up from your post-work nap). :)

like today, i played metroid prime for about 2 hours.

Do you have the 0-0 version (original release) or the 0-2 version (the Gamer's Choice or whatever version)?  If you have the former, exploit the shit out of the game's bugs.  It's fun! :D  If you have the latter, you can still bug the hell out of it, just not as badly.
"This is a machine for making cows."

vladgd

« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2008, 03:34:43 AM »
i have the original, i got the game shortly after it came out.  as for exploitan, i feel its more of a thing i do after beating the game once.  even though ive played through start-after omega pirate, i never completed it.  new file, and up to gravity suit, we'll see how far i make it this time.

as for the jerb, if its not much more than what i experienced, shouldn't be too bad.  from what i hear from the friends that i have who are working there, beats the hell out of fast food, way easier.

shit, and i get to make myself crazy bread...and POUR ON THE GARLIC STUFF.  don't you hate it when you get breads and they have close to none of that stuff on it?  ILL BE LIBERAL WITH THE STUFF COME TO ALMA LITTLE CAESERS Y'ALL!

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2008, 01:49:01 PM »
Woo. 

It's raining cellphones.

And I likely have a new job.  Whoo.
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2008, 04:28:25 PM »
I've been using the bash shell so much in the past few days that the thinking is starting to make its way into my real life.

First example: When I opened up the side pouch in my clarinet case to find reeds and my ligature a few days ago, I had to do some digging. I thought to type "mv <reed> <hand>", but then I realized I didn't know what they'd be called. Then I realized that I wasn't in a terminal.

Second example: Yesterday, I went to eat with a couple of people from the clarinet section at this one place on campus that had pretty much everything. I thought to type "ls" before realizing where I wasn't.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2008, 04:41:21 PM »
Cashed in $2000 worth of halves today at my bank... took almost two hours. Had to wait an age and a half cause the machine kept breaking :<

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2008, 05:09:48 PM »
Cashed in $2000 worth of halves today at my bank...

Holy...crap...
"This is a machine for making cows."

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2008, 05:11:10 PM »
Yeah, damn.

Also, I just bought $660 worth of books for school :<
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2008, 05:36:17 PM »
Yeah, damn.

Also, I just bought $660 worth of books for school :<

What a cock. Books blow ;_;

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2008, 07:33:32 PM »
Woo. 

It's raining cellphones.

And I likely have a new job.  Whoo.

Congrats...don't work to hard now.
Cashed in $2000 worth of halves today at my bank... took almost two hours. Had to wait an age and a half cause the machine kept breaking :<

Holy hell...how did you get that many in the first place.

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2008, 07:39:18 PM »
Congrats...don't work to hard now.

I didn't plan on it.  There's a ton of Mexicans there.
There's lots of hardworking people there.
I'm working with Dumple.  He'll be my bitch.  <3

actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2008, 07:59:48 PM »
Yeah, so me getting Mandriva onto my Eee has a funny story behind it. The eeeUser wiki gave me a few options:
- Use a network connection to download all necessary packages for installation while leaving the 11MB installer on a small flash drive/SD card. I couldn't do that because of how the network is set up here (I need a browser to log in)
- Use an 8GB+ flash drive and put the DVD ISO on that, then put the 11MB installer on a small flash drive/SD card. I don't have an 8GB+ flash drive
- Use an external DVD drive. I couldn't get my SATA DVD drive to work with my SATA-USB converter which I ripped out of an external HDD.

So I made my own option: I downloaded the DVD ISO, put it at the root of my Windows partition on my desktop, then shut down the computer, took out the hard drive, and connected it to the SATA-USB converter. It worked, but I couldn't use either of my computers for about 4 hours.

Luckily, I could hang out with people in my hall, and a lot of us watched Transporter 2 in HD on a 40" TV that someone got from his brother, so that was pretty cool.

Once the installation finished, when I booted up I noticed Debian and Vista in the GRUB menu. At first I thought the installer fucked up, then I realized that it picked up the OS's that my desktop uses while it was installing.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

vladgd

« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2008, 08:30:09 PM »
twasn't too bad

the manager who got me all settled up was some dude in my grade in high school, pretty cool guy.

then two of my friends came in a while after, and it was makan pizza, and sitting around.

pretty good first day.