Author Topic: THE MOST LAME POST PRODUCERS  (Read 434444 times)

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
Re: THE MOST LAME POST PRODUCERS
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2008, 08:39:00 PM »

I'm working with Dumple.  He'll be my bitch.  <3

Wasn't he already? :P

Tell him I said hello and this:

LEEEROOOY  JIIIIIINKENS!

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2008, 09:11:05 PM »
Man, I got the BEST ice cream from Coldstone the other day... strawberry and cake flavored ice cream mixed together, with cranberry vanilla granola and chopped almonds. I got something similar a few weeks ago, with mint and cookie dough ice cream, and almonds and honey granola, which was almost as good. :>

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

OmegaOmni

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2008, 09:39:14 PM »
Man, I got the BEST ice cream from Coldstone the other day... strawberry and cake flavored ice cream mixed together, with cranberry vanilla granola and chopped almonds. I got something similar a few weeks ago, with mint and cookie dough ice cream, and almonds and honey granola, which was almost as good. :>

That sounds good.

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2008, 10:34:17 PM »
So, I'm done with working at the State Fair. 155 total hours of work over 12 days. I hurt a lot.

Also, I need to start going to the local IHOP much much more. I went with my parents tonight as a sort of celebration for my finishing such hard work and even they agreed that the cute waitress was totally hitting on me. I'm 100% sure I am open to that. I can't say no to a cute girl with super red hair and hot glasses.

Also, Rock Band now has Skullcrusher Mountain by Jonathon Coulton. I recommend that, if you do not know the song, that you look it up. It's pretty much the greatest vocals song in the game.

OmegaOmni

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2008, 11:20:46 PM »
I feel like getting some booze and a couple Black and Milds.  Think I should go for it folks?

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2008, 12:41:50 AM »
What Uni/College are you going to, Bobbias?

The Barrie Campus of Georgian College.

Man, we've got some people who flew all the way from India (a 18 hour trip) to go here for orientation.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 03, 2008, 02:39:48 AM »
Holy shitting dicks this game is hard. I can hardly gather an army and take points without having an enemy get 2 relics and punching my damn base.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

STANDARD ENEMY CRUSHED FUCK YEAR. I was playing as the imperial guard and I ran my enemy the fuck over with my baneblade (basically a tank as big as a building, and one of the strongest units in the game [that game being DoW:Dark crusade]). God damn, I feel like a man now.

The Barrie Campus of Georgian College.

Man, we've got some people who flew all the way from India (a 18 hour trip) to go here for orientation.

Congrats.

I feel like getting some booze and a couple Black and Milds.  Think I should go for it folks?

Might as well, I probably would if I had the cash money and was one year older (other then the cigarettes).

vladgd

« Reply #67 on: September 03, 2008, 03:08:08 AM »
what the fuck when did Don LaFontaine die

whats up with all the cool people dying?  LAME LAME LAME LAME

also, considering selling my blood plasma weekly for some money.  a friend of mine does this, and well, it just sounds good.

i want to build a new pc.  my current pc is good, but its pretty dated now.  so crunch time.  if i give my blood plasma, they give me $60.00.  once a week, thats $240.00 a month for blood plasma.  add on the $50.00 or so id part from each paycheck, i get every two weeks, and thats $340.00 a month to put away for building a new pc.  5 months of this, and i have $1700.00 i can use to build a pc, if i get one that pricey that is.  id probably put a list of parts for around $1200, then add more expensive parts to where i am comfortable with. 

so uhh, yeah, that would be cool.  like assuming i get roughly $300.00 a paycheck, thats $600 a month., ill put away some $400.00 of that for college money, use $100.00 for general "im spendin this" money, and the other $100.00 for "im putting this away for something pricey that i want" money. 

it will be a few weeks before i get my shit together on this, but what i just said sounds pretty good.  if all goes to plan, i should be building a new pc in early 2009.  after that...i guess id be selling plasma for more money to put away for college.

but shit, that's not bad, i mean, $240.00 a month just for going in, having a needle stuck in you for an hour, and leaving once a week.  id be retarded not to do this, easy money brah.

OmegaOmni

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 03, 2008, 03:16:04 AM »
I would do it but I have a huge fear of needles.

vladgd

« Reply #69 on: September 03, 2008, 03:29:42 AM »
I would do it but I have a huge fear of needles.

so do i, but if you wave $60.00 in my face, poke me with that sonbitch, just make sure im looking the other way...

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #70 on: September 03, 2008, 09:39:48 AM »
Then you fear is better than mine is. Pretty much ever recent needle I've had has required me to have valium/a relaxant before hand.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

jinxie

• Meow!
  • cool kids club president 2004-2007
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 03, 2008, 03:29:31 PM »
so do i, but if you wave $60.00 in my face, poke me with that sonbitch, just make sure im looking the other way...

I agree with this lol

I used to be terrified of needles.. like SUPER DEEEE DUPER FUCKING HELL BAWWW CRYFEST scared of needles til my sophomore year of high school when GLASS SHARDS WENT THROUGH MY HAND.

I had to not only get stitched (honestly I should have gone to a better than a tiny podunk lil' town hospital for this cause the wound needed flushed but alas) but beforehand anesthetized by tiny li'l syringe n' needle for all the little areas they stitched (around 6, my arms were pretty shredded up too).

And then I needed a tetanus shot, and got the rest of my hepatitis vaccines at the same time.

I'm still not fond of them in any way, but after that it doesn't really phase me all that much anymore.

Oh yeah after that I had to get blood taken like 5 times.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NOTE: IF YOU DRINK LIKE A LITER OF MOUNTAIN DEW AND THEN ARE LOCKED OUT OF A HOUSE IN THE COUNTRY JUST SUCK IT UP AND POP A SQUAT IF YOU NEED TO PISS, DON'T TRY TO FORCE THE DOOR OPEN (AND PUSH ON THE WINDOW PART) CAUSE IT WILL BREAK AND KILL YOU

OR YOUR HAND

on topic, how often can you donate plasma?

vladgd

« Reply #72 on: September 03, 2008, 03:36:26 PM »
i believe the most is twice a week, but i think once a week would be better for anyone health wise. 

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #73 on: September 03, 2008, 03:53:17 PM »
I remember one time I had to get blood drawn. 

That was funny.  :3  I completely spazzed.

And then a few hours later, I completely forgot that I had several vials of blood taken from me, and I went to go play didder.

Yeaaah.  The world changed colors and I hit the floor rather hard.  lulz.
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

OmegaOmni

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 03, 2008, 05:02:46 PM »