Author Topic: THE MOST LAME POST PRODUCERS  (Read 434543 times)

Eggman

• View Profile
Re: THE MOST LAME POST PRODUCERS
« Reply #105 on: September 08, 2008, 01:34:25 AM »
Seeing Sonata Arctica live again was so amazing. Nothing like sitting in the cellar of a bar with one of your favorite bands and with all of the people there being real true fans, and not just a bunch of yuppie folk who happened to be at the bar when it started.

I also made out with a completely unknown girl. Or rather, she made out since I had no say in the matter. They started playing 8th Commandment and she just went for it. Guess I picked the right person to stand next to.

It's been a good week.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #106 on: September 08, 2008, 03:10:43 AM »
Haha, nice on Eggman, I'd love to see Sonata Arctica.

Also, It's been quite a bit longer than 3 weeks since my last shave. I think my last one was somewhere around the start of summer, lol.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 08, 2008, 03:54:15 AM »
After getting my ass beat repeatedly in cod4, I finally got a good score. It was just barely braking a 2 to 1 KDR, but damn it I was happy. It didn't save when I hit print screen too.

Also this weekend was so damn boring.

Also what happened to Ulti? Did he change names and I missed it or what...
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 04:39:07 AM by MortifiedocAlot »

vladgd

« Reply #108 on: September 08, 2008, 03:36:15 PM »
so im playing bionic commando before i go to work right, i get to the boss with two lives left.

this boss isn't really hard...but i die anyway, and now i feel like i suck at vidya.  guess ill give it another attempt after work.  because GETTING TO HIM is the hard part, fighting him, and escaping is the easy part. 

ILL KILL YOU AFTER WORK HITLER! THE LEADER!

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 08, 2008, 04:18:44 PM »
My forum colors changed  :o

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 08, 2008, 04:35:56 PM »
so im playing bionic commando before i go to work right, i get to the boss with two lives left.

this boss isn't really hard...but i die anyway, and now i feel like i suck at vidya.  guess ill give it another attempt after work.  because GETTING TO HIM is the hard part, fighting him, and escaping is the easy part. 

ILL KILL YOU AFTER WORK HITLER! THE LEADER!

Try beating the game on Super Hard. I did it co-op with a friend (who has done it solo as well) and dear god it is so frustrating. That one section outside the Albatross is like wtf. And then the part right after that is even harder. The sound of two people who really know how to grapple super fast and all the tricks to get through stuff is deafening though haha. All you hear is CHIKCHIKCHIKCHIKCHIKCHIKCHIKCHIK oops I'm dead CHIKCHIKCHIKCHIKCHIK

So now that I have my shirt from the Sonata concert, now I'm thinking I need to buy up some more band shirts. Get something of Mastodon, maybe a Trivium shirt, something from Offspring, something from Muse, etc etc. Sometimes I wish people made shirts for musical artists that are fantastic but have no way of being represented. I know I'd rock out a Stan Getz shirt. I just have too many plain color shirts.

Also I really like the new forum colors.

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #111 on: September 08, 2008, 05:56:49 PM »
Dragonball movie :(

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #112 on: September 08, 2008, 06:37:43 PM »
New colours? mine are the same.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 08, 2008, 09:24:50 PM »
Mine too, but probably because I'm not using the default colors.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 08, 2008, 10:11:35 PM »
I'm back.

Fucking ground wire disconected our interblag.

vladgd

« Reply #115 on: September 08, 2008, 10:17:22 PM »
think im too retarded to work the computer register thingy at caesars.

hopefully i can get that fucker down on wednesday, after i get that down, the job will be easy and boring, WHICH IS HOW I LIKE IT.

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 09, 2008, 01:01:57 AM »
At least with food, you don't have to ring 3 returns, 2 of which the person wants on a gift card for store credit and the last one is an exchange for a book of equal value, but the equal value replacement he picks is part of a 2 for 1 sale but then he also would like to use his borders rewards money but hey, can he also get this book delivered to a friend, gift-wrapped? Oh and he wants to pay partially with cash and partially by credit.

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 09, 2008, 01:10:20 AM »
Gawd I remember those days when I worked at Giant Eagle.

vladgd

« Reply #118 on: September 09, 2008, 02:08:03 AM »
well i know i have the easy end of the bargain when it comes to this stuff, its pizza.  its not fast food which could be many things.  basically all i got is

-bread
-hot n ready
-"insert whatever custom pizza here and the buttons i need to push to set it up"
-soda
-sauce

its just a matter of me getting the know how of where everything is and what to push.

*edit*

k so after you beat bionic commando, and have that final level down.  the game is basically easy.  so i tried hard mode, SFFASFAOFNEOFWGFOESG the first area kicked my ass, and so did the second.  i beat them both, and i look forward to playing the next. (also super hard, olol i died at least 6 times trying to get to the first com tower on the first level....HAHAHAHAhahalaolaoalw)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 05:04:36 AM by vladgd »

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 09, 2008, 02:33:09 AM »
I just watched Vantage Point. It was a good movie.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}