Author Topic: THE MOST LAME POST PRODUCERS  (Read 434337 times)

vladgd

Re: THE MOST LAME POST PRODUCERS
« Reply #195 on: September 17, 2008, 12:29:38 AM »
so im downloading the WAR beta client, which should patch to the retail client, and maby i can play for an hour or two before the headstart ends(a guildie o mine gave me a preorder code, so i get some preorder ingame items, a title, and access to the headstart) and i have to wait further for stores to open on thursday for me to buy the game.

the only place to download from is fileplanet...and its only giving me like 220kb/s for the 9gb file,

lets see, ill be sleeping in a few hours...when i wake up and shower, i may have an hour to play before work if everything goes well.  and i get out of work at 9pm so i could get a little over 2 hours before the headstart ends thursday (which im hoping doesn't boot me out of game, because id have to wait for the stores to open before frickin playing) BLABLABLA IM PLAYING THIS GAME THURSDAY ANYWAY IM JUST SEEING IF I CAN PLAY A LITTLE BIT BEFORE THAT.

i got thursday off, ITS WAR TIME!

though, rune priest or ironbreaker

MIND STILL ISN'T MADE UP

『フエハデ』

• COMO UN JEFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: September 17, 2008, 12:24:26 PM »
I had a dream today where I was driving to Weirton, only it wasn't there, and I ended up in a cheap toy shop that had roads running through it. This shop had Pokemon ripoffs, and their powers actually worked, though they were pretty unimpressive (i.e., Bubblebeam was just a few bubbles floating around). So, they were being attacked by some bizarre monsters, so an unnamed s.net member and I fought them off with these crappy Pokemon toys. Then that member ended up infatuated with me and we went back to my place and made out and stuff and then I woke up.

It's not anyone you think it is. If you think it's you, you're wrong.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #197 on: September 17, 2008, 02:53:04 PM »
If everyone sees that and thinks it's them, then obviously someone's wrong, unless it's one of those s.net members that signs up for an account and lurks, or simply abandons the place.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 17, 2008, 03:05:54 PM »
If everyone sees that and thinks it's them, then obviously someone's wrong, unless it's one of those s.net members that signs up for an account and lurks, or simply abandons the place.

So are you flamming those who do lurk only because they have nothing to say because they have nothing to say where as you open you big mouth and shit comes out if it?

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: September 17, 2008, 03:14:27 PM »
It's not anyone you think it is. If you think it's you, you're wrong.

It was me.

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #200 on: September 17, 2008, 03:44:43 PM »
Man, why is Forrest Gump such a great movie?

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #201 on: September 17, 2008, 06:24:37 PM »
the irony of the retarded guy living a happy life, meeting important people, and doing famous stuff while the normal person has an unhappy life full of drugs and abuse?

I love Forrest Gump

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #202 on: September 17, 2008, 07:14:07 PM »
the irony of the retarded guy living a happy life, meeting important people, and doing famous stuff while the normal person has an unhappy life full of drugs and abuse?

I love Forrest Gump

Yeah, basically. I also love the whole obvious/not obvious historical references that come one after another throughout the movie. And Tom Hanks. <3

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: September 17, 2008, 08:34:57 PM »
So CSU's band is hosting a high school marching band competition next Saturday and I get to work as the "DVD runner". I'm not exactly sure what I do with this job, but it was the last available job that wasn't parking, so I might get to see some of the bands while I'm working. I always love watching marching bands.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

OmegaOmni

• View Profile
« Reply #204 on: September 17, 2008, 08:45:11 PM »
Sounds like fun dude.

Enjoy it!

vladgd

« Reply #205 on: September 17, 2008, 09:25:18 PM »
warhammer tomorrow, day off tomorrow

if wal mart doesn't have this fucker, im going to be pissed, get on the freeway and take it to the next town, to to gamestop, and buy it.

anyway, my job is awesome.  hang out with my friends/other people who are cool while making pizza and goofing off. 

only problem, BRING A DRINK, get thirsty up in there...thankfully there's a dollar store next door which sells cheap drink.

AND AND AND playing sphongle, pendulum, j5, mf doom, REZ soundtrack, whatever on the radio in there is awesome.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #206 on: September 17, 2008, 11:32:46 PM »
Yeah, basically. I also love the whole obvious/not obvious historical references that come one after another throughout the movie. And Tom Hanks. <3

Yeah, Forest Gump is amazing. I've seen that movie like, 4, maybe 5 times now, and I still love it. The story, and the acting are absolutely fantastic. Also, Lt. Dan is awesome, anyone else notice that it's Gary Sinise, IE. Mac Taylor from CSI:NY?
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: September 17, 2008, 11:35:34 PM »
Shit, didn't outlaw star used to show on adult swim? I remember seeing an episode, but I CANNOT remember where from.

OmegaOmni

• View Profile
« Reply #208 on: September 17, 2008, 11:38:14 PM »
Shit, didn't outlaw star used to show on adult swim? I remember seeing an episode, but I CANNOT remember where from.

It used to be on old school Toonami...I have not seen it on AS.

http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=538

^My cats act similar on Catnip.

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: September 18, 2008, 03:11:12 AM »
So I shopped my most recent photo to freak my friend out. He read about the "Black Eyed Kids," so I decided to try something out. I personally don't like how the image turned out, but he was freaked out.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v253/annonymous/?action=view&current=Untitled-1-1.jpg

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}