Author Topic: THE MOST LAME POST PRODUCERS  (Read 434472 times)

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
Re: THE MOST LAME POST PRODUCERS
« Reply #315 on: October 06, 2008, 12:01:22 AM »
I started A0, that's why.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo...

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #317 on: October 06, 2008, 12:25:21 AM »
Wow...are you sure we aren't the same guy???  I just seem to do that too...In fact, I'm going to be making a profession out of it...lawyer.

Lol, well, my mom and I both have a habit of talking a conversation and then switching to something else out of nowhere. What happens is that we'll be thinking of something else while we're talking, and then just start talking about the new topic without making anyone else aware of what we're talking about. It confuses a lot of people when we do it.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: October 06, 2008, 12:57:50 AM »
Lol, well, my mom and I both have a habit of talking a conversation and then switching to something else out of nowhere. What happens is that we'll be thinking of something else while we're talking, and then just start talking about the new topic without making anyone else aware of what we're talking about. It confuses a lot of people when we do it.

Like the Republican Party!!!

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: October 06, 2008, 01:41:32 AM »

That happens with my mom, too. Also, sometimes she'll bring back up a conversation topic from hours or sometimes days ago as if we were just talking about it and I follow completely without thought. My mom's pretty scatterbrained.

f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

LunarKeys

• View Profile
« Reply #320 on: October 06, 2008, 02:02:01 AM »
So, life has been a depressing cycle of 'go to work, come home, go to bed, wake up, go to school, come home, get changed, go back to work, come home, go to bed...'

I decided to compensate by spending a boatload of cash on a shiny new PSP, a hojillion games, and Kirby Super Star Ultra for DS.

Ahh, video games. The workingman's solace in a harsh, terrible world. <3

The PSP is still getting hax0red, so I'm playing KSSU at the moment. Excellent remake!

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #321 on: October 06, 2008, 02:46:47 AM »
In another week I'm gonna need to look for a new job. Fucking seasonal jobs :/

However, once the semester ends, and I get to do my co-op, I'll make up for the shitty money I've been making lately.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #322 on: October 06, 2008, 08:19:53 AM »
I envy your Japanese Class.

I can take a class at my college, but it's a non-credit course, and a shitty introduction course, and costs $180 to join.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Leorina

• Nerd Loving Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: October 06, 2008, 01:16:06 PM »
I had taken a Jap class in my senior year in high school so I know a little bit....just Hiragana and a few Kanji.

Jyuhasai desu.
Bensalem ni sun demasu.
Bideogaemu ga daisuki desu.
New updates for the pack Calamitous Strike posted here in my sig...also no PM's about BG's/BN's yet...I still need art for my songs.

Update: 9/28/08--Added expert difficulties for some songs and a hard difficulty
           9/30/08--Changed reasoning for song pack and added a few songs to Not Started
           10/5/08--Finished AA and have keyboard steps in the second parentheses
           10/14/08--Finished Do It Like We Do and working on a few new ones

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #324 on: October 06, 2008, 03:04:37 PM »
Just a hint, most people capitalize loanwords/katakana. It makes it stand out more, just like katakana does in the middle of hiragana.

I know a decent amount of grammar, but I'm absolutely miserable at learning the kanji (and only marginally better at learning the readings).

I'd love to get into a classroom environment that teaches Japanese, because I'd be able to learn more words that way, and learn in structured order, rather than all over the place.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

OmegaOmni

• View Profile
« Reply #325 on: October 06, 2008, 03:14:51 PM »
I eat the souls of the damned!

K-Mann

« Reply #326 on: October 06, 2008, 05:36:52 PM »
Do I want Linux?

I'm sort of interested in using it. I've never used it before, and I dunno if it would be too far over my head. I don't program anything so I dunno if experience in that is needed or anything.

But I hear its super customizable and awesome and free. I'd like to try it out.

Do I need any experience with anything? Is it pretty cool or what?

Tell me about it (in layman's terms) because I might like to try it.

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: October 06, 2008, 08:13:52 PM »
It's fun to mess around with, I've tried Fedora and Ubuntu [pretty user friendly]. Which one you get depends on how tech-ey you want/are comfortable getting with it. Some builds require more knowledge of linux, others, like ubuntu, let you experience linux with little to know previous knowledge of it. Still fun though.

Spektur and boobies know more than I do about it.
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

OmegaOmni

• View Profile
« Reply #328 on: October 06, 2008, 08:23:50 PM »
It's fun to mess around with, I've tried Fedora and Ubuntu [pretty user friendly]. Which one you get depends on how tech-ey you want/are comfortable getting with it. Some builds require more knowledge of linux, others, like ubuntu, let you experience linux with little to know previous knowledge of it. Still fun though.

Spektur and boobies know more than I do about it.

Vyhd has alot of knowledge about Linux as well.

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: October 06, 2008, 08:51:54 PM »
I've figured that if someone's going to start Linux, they should use something like Fedora or Ubuntu at first. If they're not satisfied with either of them because of the restrictions for the sake of user-friendliness, then they should move to a less user-friendly one. Which one they switch to is up to them, because if they want to switch, typically they'll be willing to research what to switch to.

f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)