Author Topic: THE MOST LAME POST PRODUCERS  (Read 445964 times)

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
Re: THE MOST LAME POST PRODUCERS
« Reply #375 on: October 18, 2008, 09:51:41 AM »
sup. I got in a bike accident on oct 6th. they wanted to call for a helicopter, but my girlfriend convinced them not to. I was doing about 25-30 mph and my sweatshirt that was under my arm got caught in the spoke of the front wheel and I flipped the bike. It will cost over $12,000 in bills, but I'm technically living in poverty, so I'll luckily be able to write it all off. I've moved back in with my folks, as they're willing to charge me half of my original rent at my old house and when im in college, pay for everything, including food, rent, and tuition. Sweet. Anyway, hi again. I'll give more details if anyone's interested.

Damn bro.  o_O;  I'm glad you're okay.  And your silly butt only told me of the laundry.
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #376 on: October 18, 2008, 03:34:19 PM »
Shit, hope everything's alright there.

Sounds like this could turn out to have some better results though, lol.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #377 on: October 18, 2008, 04:25:01 PM »
I found one of those THE MAN (up arrow) The Legend. (down arrow) shirts

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: October 18, 2008, 04:52:49 PM »
I found out that my dad, who's almost always voted republican, is supporting Obama. Weird. Note: He's only fiscally conservative. He's very socially liberal and tolerant of most everyone. He's just been voting republican because of their financial plans. This really says something about the McCain campaign.

Also, I ordered a pre-modded pandora's battery instead of opening mine up, because it's cheaper than a new PSP battery in the event that I fuck up my only battery.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 05:25:39 PM by annon »

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

vladgd

« Reply #379 on: October 19, 2008, 01:00:48 AM »
wake up at 1pm, work at 4pm, come home at 10pm, wake up at 8am, work at 10am, come home at 4pm.

WAR account inactive since the free month expired, waiting on my debit card to arrive so i can get another month.

also, i can't seem to leave this site regardless how much i disslike (insert number here) members here.  im not good at this, better luck next time i guess.  though, im probably going to be more blunt/jackass, it's cool though since im fucking awesome and i have a huge penis.  and if for some reason my jackassery leads to a ban, its win/win for all of us.  I DON'T LIKE YOU, AND YOU DON'T LIKE ME!

to show my awesome powers

little caesers, instead of getting a large italian cheese bread which is overpriced (FUCKING TASTEY)garbage, order this.

cheese pizza, no sauce, butter, parmesan, and the spices (whatever its called, its green stuff)

will cost the same as a hot and ready, also if you want it to be more like an italian cheese bread, ask em to double cut it like a thin crust or something and it will be squares and stuff.

i mean, you aren't getting the butter which is kind of in the crust of the italian cheese bread (we butter the pans the deep dishes and cheese bread comes in, not the pans for round pizzas) which does kind of knock the taste, but its still basically the same, and you save money.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 01:17:56 AM by vladgd »

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: October 19, 2008, 02:46:09 AM »
ur still gay

vladgd

« Reply #381 on: October 19, 2008, 08:57:18 AM »

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #382 on: October 20, 2008, 04:39:06 AM »
Can anyone explain to me why the FUCK math higher than algebra is required for us to learn in school? For the degree I'm going for, I have to take THREE GOD DAMN math classes in order to get to the one that will actually count toward it. Will I ever come across a situation in my life where I think, "Gee it was a good thing I learned how to divide polynomials!" I know it's an old worn out complaint, but this shit is absolutely useless to me. I'm not going to be a physicist or a mathematician or an accountant. If I decide to be one of those later in my life, I'll learn it then, because I'm just going to forget it all in a month. All I need to know is how to add, subtract, multiply and divide regular numbers, not x's and y's. The book tries to come up with "every day" uses for negative exponents to make it seem like this isn't a total waste of time, but fails horribly. If there comes a time when I need to know the volume of a pyramid or how long the shadow of a thirty foot tree is at 2pm I'll look it up; but making it a requirement is just stupid.

okay back to math
"Floors are a lot like walls."
 - Alexxx

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: October 20, 2008, 07:12:57 AM »
Despite majoring in a field that requires lots of high mathematics, I very much agree with you. Hell, a lot of the crap you learn from algebra to precalculus isn't even implemented within mathematics. Seriously, aside from calc my senior year, math classes in high school were a waste of my time.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #384 on: October 20, 2008, 03:13:47 PM »
I will tell you right now that about the only field that uses imaginary numbers is electrical stuff. That, and some of the crazy things like quantum physics, and those esoteric things.

I agree for the most part, but I'm not as opposed as some people are, because I actually find some of those things somewhat useful once in a while.

Mind you, I'm not exactly a normal person.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #385 on: October 20, 2008, 03:14:51 PM »
How do you retrieve a folder previously Hidden? I'm an idiot, haha.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

vladgd

« Reply #386 on: October 20, 2008, 03:43:50 PM »
tools > folder options > view > show hidden files and folders > apply

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #387 on: October 20, 2008, 11:13:21 PM »
thank you, kind sir.

things have been really weird lately. haha. started working a lot again. double plus unfun.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: October 21, 2008, 02:20:50 AM »
So Barak Obama is going to my school, but I wont get to see him. In fact a friend woke me up telling me that he was coming, it was a really REALLY last second thing too.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #389 on: October 21, 2008, 04:38:46 AM »
Well damn, why can't you see him?

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x