Author Topic: THE MOST LAME POST PRODUCERS  (Read 434594 times)

LunarKeys

• View Profile
Re: THE MOST LAME POST PRODUCERS
« Reply #405 on: October 23, 2008, 03:50:10 PM »
I pity whomever becomes president.

They'll be expected to clean up the financial mess, the immigration mess, and the mess of foreign policy, and the public has no patience for any. Unless they pull a miracle out of their ass (and they won't), then they'll be criticized and hated for years to come because they couldn't fulfill the impossible tasks set out for them.

Though what's bothered me the most about the election is that both candidates have done so well at sidestepping questions for so long, it makes me wonder if either is able to make a decision once in office. >_>

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #406 on: October 23, 2008, 04:06:33 PM »
Well, there is a reason Obama chose his running mate.

He recognized that he had no experience on foreign policy, and so decided to get someone who he knew was really good with foreign policy. So, if he does get in, the American public will be seen as finally willing to vote in a black man, as well as the fact that they will have someone in the vice-presidential position that actually knows something about foreign policy. Maybe Obama will be able to do some good on one of the issues at hand.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: October 23, 2008, 06:01:36 PM »
I may vote for Obama, after looking into his vice prez guy. Before, I was just set out to pick none of the above and go with Nader or Bob Barr. John Mcain is bush, and obama is inexperienced as a dungeon master's penis. Hopefully with some guidance obama can actually help a little.

Can we go get clinton back please [bill]
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: October 23, 2008, 06:44:13 PM »
I may vote for Obama, after looking into his vice prez guy. Before, I was just set out to pick none of the above and go with Nader or Bob Barr. John Mcain is bush, and obama is inexperienced as a dungeon master's penis. Hopefully with some guidance obama can actually help a little.

Yeah this would be true.

Quote from: Sneaky link=topic=818.msg22435#msg22435 date=1224799296

Can we go get clinton back please [bill

Hell yeah...when he lied all he got was a blowjob and we had a decent economy.

Another thing that bothers me is how McGay and his transexual running mate say that what they are doing is all part of "god's" will.  Now I use quotations around "god" because which one: Allah, Shiva, Brahmin, Buddah (even though techanically he is not a god), Zeus, Odin, Baal (Pursion or Babolyonian god of fertility for those of you who don't know)?

First off isn't there a CONSTITUIONAL Law against what they are doing?  I have no religion.  If I had to define myself with belief I would say I am an agnostic-animist.  I have done a lot of reading of different religions and I HATE how they think that their religion, their "god" supports attacking the Muslims who are very peaceful people (Islam in itself means peace) and how women are nothing more then broodmares.  First off its a woman's body and it is her choice.  Second I DO support the right for privet citizens to bare arms for protection.  ANY animal instinct when in danger is to kill or be killed.  Humans are no different because we are just advanced apes.

Some critics of Obama say that he will have big government and we will go into a world of 1984. Guess what we have been in a world like that since 9/11.  The current administration has bipassed more federal and constituional laws more then Dick Chaney and his bi-passes. 

What America needs is a rebellion.  A massive rebellion against this bullshit democracy that exists...oh wait it's not a democracy its a buecarcy.

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #409 on: October 23, 2008, 07:39:43 PM »
They'll be expected to clean up the financial mess, the immigration mess, and the mess of foreign policy, and the public has no patience for any. Unless they pull a miracle out of their ass (and they won't), then they'll be criticized and hated for years to come because they couldn't fulfill the impossible tasks set out for them.
This country keeps becoming more and more like Idiocracy :D

Leorina

• Nerd Loving Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: October 23, 2008, 09:44:02 PM »
Idiocracy

Yo man...we need to use Brawndo to help keep the plants alive.

Why?

Becuase its got what plants need.

New updates for the pack Calamitous Strike posted here in my sig...also no PM's about BG's/BN's yet...I still need art for my songs.

Update: 9/28/08--Added expert difficulties for some songs and a hard difficulty
           9/30/08--Changed reasoning for song pack and added a few songs to Not Started
           10/5/08--Finished AA and have keyboard steps in the second parentheses
           10/14/08--Finished Do It Like We Do and working on a few new ones

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #411 on: October 23, 2008, 10:07:56 PM »
(Islam in itself means peace)

No, Islam means submission to god. Most of the religion revolves around the idea that our only purpose on earth is to do god's will and that we must submit ourselves to his command.

However, I think that like most religions, nearly nobody truly follows the real message of the Islamic faith any more.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: October 23, 2008, 10:27:06 PM »
Frankly, I think religion starts being detrimental to society when people start disagreeing with the teachings, which doesn't take long. I think religion should never rear its ugly head into politics. Ever.

Also, someone spraypainted this on the ground in the plaza: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v253/annonymous/Image005.jpg
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 11:09:07 PM by annon »

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #413 on: October 24, 2008, 07:47:05 PM »
Yo man...we need to use Brawndo to help keep the plants alive.

Why?

Becuase its got what plants need.

It's got electrolytes.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: October 24, 2008, 08:19:50 PM »
Also, someone spraypainted this on the ground in the plaza: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v253/annonymous/Image005.jpg

No sir, I don't like it.

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: October 26, 2008, 06:15:12 PM »
Well, I just got back from the Obama rally. I didn't get a good look at him, since it was crowded beyond belief, but it was still amazing and I'm glad I went.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #416 on: October 27, 2008, 08:01:50 AM »
Ugh.  Reinstalling World of Warcrack and all of the patches now.  I forgot how long it takes to do this.  Hopefully when this finishes I'll actually be able to travel through the Barrens without the game crashing. :|
"This is a machine for making cows."

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #417 on: October 27, 2008, 11:29:46 AM »
Lawl, barrens chat. Welcome to WoW hell.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #418 on: October 27, 2008, 01:11:32 PM »
I never really had any trouble with the Barrens aside from the game shitting itself randomly when I'm in it.  It only started doing that when I upgraded to 3.0.2 so I dunno.  Fortunately, I've already done pretty much all the Barrens quests (not including the ones in Ratchet) for my level so it only happens occasionally when I travel somewhere.

It even did that after I reinstalled, so wtf. D:  I tried doing another troubleshooting thing (i.e. delete patch.mpq and run the repair tool) but I'm not sure if that fixed it.  I'm not even going to bother playing until that stupid zombie bullshit is over with.
"This is a machine for making cows."

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #419 on: October 27, 2008, 01:31:14 PM »
I know how much of a pain reinstalling and such can be, because I've had my WoW install take a shit on me like that too, but I'm surprised you haven't experienced Barrens chat. The barrens is notorious for being populated by all the morons who are too casual a player to level any further than that and apparently spend their time running once-relatively-funny jokes into the ground for about a year after the joke is no longer funny.

Goddamn I hate chuck norris jokes.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x