Author Topic: THE MOST LAME POST PRODUCERS  (Read 434654 times)

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
Re: THE MOST LAME POST PRODUCERS
« Reply #555 on: November 20, 2008, 03:46:43 PM »
Lol, yeah, margins are awesome for that.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: November 20, 2008, 05:41:44 PM »
Have I mentioned how much i love iidx? I really do.
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #557 on: November 20, 2008, 06:25:18 PM »
Have I mentioned I hate you for having more IIDX than I do?

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Sneaky

• View Profile
« Reply #558 on: November 20, 2008, 06:58:05 PM »
Playin the earlier styles makes me appreciate how pretty the post-10 style's really are. Timing/graphics/song choice and all that. At least they've been improving with each style :D

Also I am happy I get to play solid gold finally [7th]

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #559 on: November 20, 2008, 07:44:57 PM »
Actually, if you could send me a PERFECTLY LEGITIMATE copy of those (actual DVDs) I would be eternally grateful...

Also, IIDX Empress makes me question konami's marketing/design guys...

However, I am definitely intrigued by the GH arcade game.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Sneaky

• View Profile
« Reply #560 on: November 20, 2008, 08:12:09 PM »
GH arcade?? fucking awesome. I agree empress is... well maybe they're trying to.. reach.. out? We don't know how it is over in japan, maybe there are a lot of girls that'd be interested in this game..

Yea I'd be happy to do send you some offsite backups of the PERFECTLY LEGITIMATE [actual dvds], I just need some time to check all of them, and the time to rip said isos/burn at 8/6/4x whatever. I use Sony DVDs for all my PERFECTLY LEGITIMATE backups, as did the guy I traded with from Vjarmy's forums.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #561 on: November 20, 2008, 08:18:47 PM »
GH arcade?? fucking awesome. I agree empress is... well maybe they're trying to.. reach.. out? We don't know how it is over in japan, maybe there are a lot of girls that'd be interested in this game..

Yea I'd be happy to do send you some offsite backups of the PERFECTLY LEGITIMATE [actual dvds], I just need some time to check all of them, and the time to rip said isos/burn at 8/6/4x whatever. I use Sony DVDs for all my PERFECTLY LEGITIMATE backups, as did the guy I traded with from Vjarmy's forums.

That would be awesome, since I'm banned from sows, thanks to being unable to seed indefinitely :/

And yeah, the GH arcade could be good, but it depends on which version of GH it's based on, and the gameplay mechanics.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #562 on: November 20, 2008, 09:53:22 PM »
Guitar Hero Arcade is based on GH3 and will be terrible. From what I've seen, it's going to 1 credit = 1 song and I really hate GH3's timing in general. The fact that Konami's making the cabinets is pretty funny though. At least the guitars should be near-indestructible.

Empress is so far amazing. Music-wise, it's better to me than Troopers was by quite a bit.

I have to say though, I've been turned off from the series since 10th Style. From 6th-10th, the music and everything was so amazing and after that, a lot of artists started leaving and getting replaced and I'm not sure what's happened but I'm just not as excited by the game as I used to be.

『フエハデ』

• COMO UN JEFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: November 20, 2008, 10:21:57 PM »
Guitar Hero Arcade is based on GH3 and will be terrible. From what I've seen, it's going to 1 credit = 1 song and I really hate GH3's timing in general. The fact that Konami's making the cabinets is pretty funny though. At least the guitars should be near-indestructible.

If they're manufactured by Konami, yes. If they're made by Betson, I predict ultimate hilarity.

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #564 on: November 20, 2008, 10:30:15 PM »
It's by Konami proper. Betson has zero to do with it.

Kulli

« Reply #565 on: November 21, 2008, 12:04:40 AM »
DM Ashura what

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #566 on: November 21, 2008, 12:33:04 AM »

Empress is so far amazing. Music-wise, it's better to me than Troopers was by quite a bit.

I have to say though, I've been turned off from the series since 10th Style. From 6th-10th, the music and everything was so amazing and after that, a lot of artists started leaving and getting replaced and I'm not sure what's happened but I'm just not as excited by the game as I used to be.

Well, I haven't seen any of the tracks in Empress yet... But I was more or less just taking a crack at the ridiculous theme...

And I am not a HUGE fan of GH3's timing, since it feels so loose, but I will admit that is is nice to get saved by those insanely easy hammer ons when you're about to fail something :P

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: November 21, 2008, 02:13:00 AM »
I dunno, I liked GH2's engine where you didn't have to look for hammer-ons or pull-offs, you just got used to them being there based on note spacing.

Also, a couple of weeks ago, me and 5 other people in the hall got caught drinking. Since we were nice and cooperative, we each got a slap on the wrist which consisted of an online alcohol awareness seminar and a 2-3 page paper about goals or something. I managed to do both in one sitting just now.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 02:15:57 AM by annon »

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: November 21, 2008, 02:24:38 AM »
Also, a couple of weeks ago, me and 5 other people in the hall got caught drinking. Since we were nice and cooperative, we each got a slap on the wrist which consisted of an online alcohol awareness seminar and a 2-3 page paper about goals or something. I managed to do both in one sitting just now.

You're lucky, my friend got caught drinking and he got probation.

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #569 on: November 21, 2008, 01:50:23 PM »

This is the (Japanese or international?) cover of a Michael Moorcock book, illustrated by Yoshitaka Amano.

But I can't find out which book! >:(

Does anybody know which it's from? ???