Author Topic: THE MOST LAME POST PRODUCERS  (Read 444215 times)

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
Re: THE MOST LAME POST PRODUCERS
« Reply #675 on: December 27, 2008, 02:26:06 PM »
So last night I was helping my mom's boyfriend assemble a lego set for one of his kids while his kids were playing Rock Band. They're 8 and 10. We thought we'd lost a piece, so we were looking around. I checked between the couch cushion, but I found something else.

There are few things more awkward than finding a birth control pill dispenser in the presence of your mom, her boyfriend, and his 2 kids, and having no idea whose it is.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #676 on: December 27, 2008, 03:15:49 PM »
So it's 62F outside right now.

Seriously, what the fuck.  It was below freezing like two days ago. :|
"This is a machine for making cows."

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: December 27, 2008, 05:51:28 PM »
Maybe my friend and I are just good at the Halo 3 campaign, but we blew through it on legendary like it was nothing.

It's not that bad if you realize most of the enemies won't advance on you (at least they wouldn't in H2).

Also FUCK Left 4 Dead on expert. Me and a few guys got to the end of Dead Air with little trouble (The second to last one was hard because of the massive open zone and the parking garage near the end, you get a horde rush out there and you're damn near fucked) and when we got to the end we would almost ALWAYS die off on the first tank.

There isn't a ton of room to run, he can OUT RUN YOU EVEN WHEN YOU HAVE FULL HEALTH, he has a metric fuckton of health (like near twice what he has in normal) and he has other boss zombies spawn when he's around. So basically you and your team have to run in small circles together while constantly shooting the tank and watching for boss zombies.

I probably wouldn't have trouble with this other then the fact that boss zombies spawn and your team almost always splits up, and boss zombie + team split up = a quickly dead team.

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #678 on: December 27, 2008, 06:09:01 PM »
So it's 62F outside right now.

Seriously, what the fuck.  It was below freezing like two days ago. :|

Yeah, it's 23 right now, which is pretty much the Minnesota equivalent of 62 and it's crazy. It was -40 windchills last week.

I'm going to be pretty bored for the next week. Starting Monday I'm the only one here until January 4th or 5th so I'm pretty much going to spend New Year's alone.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #679 on: December 30, 2008, 12:35:47 AM »
Also FUCK Left 4 Dead on expert. Me and a few guys got to the end of Dead Air with little trouble (The second to last one was hard because of the massive open zone and the parking garage near the end, you get a horde rush out there and you're damn near fucked) and when we got to the end we would almost ALWAYS die off on the first tank.

Fuck Dead Air in general, especially the end.

Also, fuck the AI for constantly shooting at cars with alarms or just doing anything in their power to get a horde rush in general.  I'm almost willing to bet that they intentionally programmed the AI to be griefers.

It was -40 windchills last week.

Yikes.

LunarKeys

• View Profile
« Reply #680 on: December 30, 2008, 04:51:26 PM »
Work is selling off six arcade machines and needs to replace them with shiny new moneymakers.

I'm presenting a proposal for a shiny new PIU NX2 today!

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #681 on: December 30, 2008, 05:03:19 PM »
Yikes.

We just got hit by 2 days of wind storm reaching up to 100km/h or more :/
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #682 on: December 30, 2008, 06:10:37 PM »
We just got hit by 2 days of wind storm reaching up to 100km/h or more :/

Hey, same here.  The wind was so strong and loud that it woke me up numerous times the other day, and I'm a decently heavy sleeper.

Speaking of us having the same weather, I did a quick check and found out that I'm actually further north than you (by less than one degree).  Funny how that works.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #683 on: December 31, 2008, 01:06:38 AM »
Haha, wow, I didn't even realize that. But yes, Ontario is kinda the most southern province in Canada, as well as having a rather large population living in it's southern area.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #684 on: December 31, 2008, 02:07:06 AM »
Haha, yeah, I didn't even think to look it up until I realized that we literally get the same exact weather conditions.

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #685 on: December 31, 2008, 02:43:17 AM »
omg!!  u 2 r weather buddies!!!1
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #686 on: January 01, 2009, 02:49:23 PM »
I've pretty much come to the conclusion that airstrikes and helicopter runs in CoD4 are perhaps the stupidest thing to ever find their way into a multiplayer game.  Honestly, if you get an airstrike you pretty much have an automatic helicopter call because it's basically an instant kill for everyone even remotely close to the call point.  It might not be so bad if the game didn't always seem to respawn players right under where the airstrike was taking place.  Seriously, what the fuck.  How to know you fucked up your game design: when players regularly spawn dead.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: January 01, 2009, 03:37:31 PM »
Well yeah, I don't play Team DM or DM (so boring, can't stand it) but the spawn points in Domination seem off. Once you get pushed into a corner you can only spawn there and you haveto charge head first into enemy fire to make it out, chances are you won't.

As for the air strikes and choppers, it all depends on the map. FF cuts down somewhat on the airstrikes, but choppers on overgrown almost always get at least 5 kills.

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #688 on: January 01, 2009, 04:34:02 PM »
I don't think I've ever had a problem with air strikes in the 360 version. If anything, they're almost completely useless. I get maybe one kill with them. Helicopters though, depending on the map, can be automatic wins. Creek (I think it is?) and Overgrown especially.

I'd rather have the Helicopter than the retarded dogs from CoD:WaW though. Hey yeah let's have the reward for the biggest kill streak be a pack of dogs that are fairly slow and easy to kill and give the other team points for every dog they kill which means that they could actually win because of them. Hell, the balance of WaW is completely off in every possible way.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: January 01, 2009, 10:38:54 PM »
Hah, yeah, that's why I'm not bothering to pick up WaW, everyone tells me it's like cod4 with worse balance.

Also I find it funny that TF2 has more depth then CoD4. I mean, shit, Cod4 is really shallow and I never really realized it until I remembered the maps. I hate how they are forced to make games accessible by making them shallow.