Author Topic: THE MOST LAME POST PRODUCERS  (Read 434397 times)

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: THE MOST LAME POST PRODUCERS
« Reply #735 on: January 16, 2009, 06:57:28 PM »
I find it hard to see fighters like Streetfighter being in the same category as some of the fighters out there. I'd almost say Soul Calibur, but there is still a fair bit of depth to that game. They just make it easy to be really cheap.

I agree, the thing is most games out today have very little depth (See CoD4, Halo, well most new shooters). I think that's the one thing holding back fighters compared to their shooter counterpart, they usually have a bit more overall depth and when you can't pick something up after a few hours of game play it annoys a lot of people.

This is the thing that annoys me most about modern games, at least a few are still big name games that have depth to them.

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #736 on: January 16, 2009, 07:15:54 PM »
It is honestly pretty funny to see so many complain about casual games ruining gaming when most of those people got into gaming because of Halo, which is the very essence of casual social gaming.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #737 on: January 16, 2009, 08:20:24 PM »
It is honestly pretty funny to see so many complain about casual games ruining gaming when most of those people got into gaming because of Halo, which is the very essence of casual social gaming.

At least I can say I'm not one of those, though I do enjoy playing Halo.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: January 19, 2009, 03:18:48 AM »
Lol, I just had to go up to the front desk of my dorm in a towel because I locked myself out of my room when I went to take a shower. This semester's off to a flying start.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #739 on: January 19, 2009, 03:25:52 AM »
Lol, I just had to go up to the front desk of my dorm in a towel because I locked myself out of my room when I went to take a shower. This semester's off to a flying start.

Think of it this way: if you start off badly, things can only get better!

Also, you'll have a great story to tell your kids some day.
"This is a machine for making cows."

『フエハデ』

• COMO UN JEFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: January 19, 2009, 04:36:36 AM »

My roommate had to do that. :V

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: January 19, 2009, 10:32:39 AM »
I just lawled.

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #742 on: January 19, 2009, 01:32:04 PM »

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #744 on: January 20, 2009, 06:21:11 PM »
So I started playing S4 League recently (two days ago) thanks to tehngion. He basically forced me to try it, but it's more fun than I was expecting and play it quasi-regularly now. It's effectively Gunz without K-styling faggotry, which is the Gunz I had always dreamed of (and worked towards establishing. Didn't happen).

In related news, I hope everyone got their 20 cent tacos from Taco Hell today. Hooray Customer Appreciation day (which I didn't even know about until last period today when someone told me). I bought the maximum, 10 tacos, which brought me to a total of $2.14 (including tax, of course.) I ate four when I got home and gave the rest to my parents so my mom wouldn't have to cook. Everyone wins!

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #745 on: January 20, 2009, 07:01:01 PM »
We had a 13 cent burger day (on a friday the 13th, no less) at mcdonalds a couple years back. The max was 5 burgers, but I couldn't eat that many anyway. But the place was absolutely PACKED beyond anything I could have even imagined. If it was a walmart or something, someone would have been trampled.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: January 20, 2009, 09:07:59 PM »
So I started playing S4 League recently (two days ago) thanks to tehngion. He basically forced me to try it, but it's more fun than I was expecting and play it quasi-regularly now. It's effectively Gunz without K-styling faggotry, which is the Gunz I had always dreamed of (and worked towards establishing. Didn't happen).

Hell, even Gunz with the glitching doesn't have as much depth as S4, even with all of the glitching. You have xfire or something Tim? I'd like to start playing again.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #747 on: January 20, 2009, 09:18:48 PM »
Holy christ, why did nobody mention this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DJ_Max_Portable_Clazziquai_Edition

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned how much I love Clazziquai before on here, lol.

Not that it matters, since I don't have a PSP, but I'm still amazed that I didn't know that there was a version named after Clazziquai.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #748 on: January 21, 2009, 12:37:27 AM »
If we have that here, they keep it under wraps or something, I've never heard of that here.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #749 on: January 21, 2009, 08:12:14 PM »
Holy christ, why did nobody mention this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DJ_Max_Portable_Clazziquai_Edition

I forgot.  Sorry. :p

It's much easier than the other DJ MAX Portable games, but it's very fun with a lot of good music and a shiny new engine.
"This is a machine for making cows."