Author Topic: THE MOST LAME POST PRODUCERS  (Read 444366 times)

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: THE MOST LAME POST PRODUCERS
« Reply #915 on: April 01, 2009, 02:26:21 PM »
Oh shit guys, get offline you're gonna get a bad virus and the world is going to come crashing down.

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #916 on: April 02, 2009, 12:23:12 AM »
My mom fell for that >_<

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #917 on: April 04, 2009, 04:47:26 PM »
I don't know when the local Gamestop switched from having a bunch of really annoying male workers to a couple of really attractive female workers, but I'm happy about it. I'm thinking of asking one of them to lunch tomorrow when I go to pick up my DSi.

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: April 04, 2009, 08:05:12 PM »
So I had an interesting night last night. Around 7:30 I left my dorm and walked down the street to a sandwich place for dinner. Afterwards (almost 8:00), I decided to check out a gaming place that was across the street from the sandwich place, since I'd never been inside. I went in and asked a guy who worked there what was up. He told me the payment details and that there was going to be a lock-in until 8:00 the next morning, starting in 2 hours. Normally new members only get one free hour, but he let me have 2 leading up to the lock-in. 12 hours later, after lots of L4D, Gmod, COD4, and Guitar Hero, I went back to my dorm. I left to get food last night and got back more than 12 hours later than I'd planned.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: April 05, 2009, 04:40:03 AM »
Went to a couple of parties, both of them were rather boring outside of seeing a few people I hadn't seen in forever and completely devoid of alcohol. The cool thing was, at this one chicks house she had an indoor slide and a small kids playpen built into the house, so me and all my friends climbed inside and got on it.

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: April 05, 2009, 06:40:14 AM »
So Friday night i saw bruce springsteen basically 3rd row [general admission front section], and his show was 3 hours. 830 to 1130pm. I work at 4am, so I have to get up around 3am. Last night, I went to go see Cheap Trick at a bike rally for 20 bucks [????? !!!!!] from 9 to around 1040. Still have to work in about 20 mins :D

Lack of sleep < Best experiences of my life.
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #921 on: April 05, 2009, 12:12:05 PM »

*blink*
"This is a machine for making cows."

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #922 on: April 05, 2009, 02:04:00 PM »
You've uh... got a lot of stuff there.
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: April 05, 2009, 02:37:52 PM »
Hah, ohshi.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #924 on: April 05, 2009, 03:12:36 PM »
Posting from a fresh Vista installation. ;D

I dismantled my RAID 1+0.  It was causing too many problems with Linux to make it usable, not to mention that the amount of space that I lose made it very impractical.  I opted for taking two of my hard drives off the RAID and just using a RAID1 for the other two, giving me a total of 2.25TB of space (up from 1.5TB) and drastically reducing the number of headaches that I get when I try to do any *nix stuff.

I'd been meaning to reinstall Vista at the very least for quite some time.  The partition layout that I had was far from ideal.  I originally had XP on my 1TB partition -- the first partition after /boot -- and Vista on a smaller, 250GB partition immediately following the XP partition.  When I decided to make Vista my full-time Windows OS it was still left in that small, upper partition.

Now begins the agonizing process of getting myself fully functional. :x  I'm just glad my boss was nice enough to loan me a 1.5TB drive to back all of my junk up to, otherwise this process would have been a lot more painful.
"This is a machine for making cows."

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #925 on: April 05, 2009, 05:28:26 PM »
:/ Finally, someone on here has more space than me :P

That is a lot of crap man.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: April 06, 2009, 08:41:48 PM »
Note to self: The right-hand rule of vector multiplication does not work on the left hand.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Nekros

• View Profile
« Reply #927 on: April 06, 2009, 08:59:57 PM »
Note to self: The right-hand rule of vector multiplication does not work on the left hand.

Sure it does, just turn your hand around

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #928 on: April 06, 2009, 10:50:19 PM »

Note to self: Vector calculators beat all. (Except when you can't remember how to solve the damn question :<)
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: April 09, 2009, 03:47:24 AM »
So, I'm hoping Muramasa: The Demon Blade and Monster Hunter 3 come out this summer, because I think I might buy and play them, then sell my Wii. I'm having a hard time gathering information on any HD consoles outside of price (300 for a tree siddy and 400 for Pe Es Triple, mid range of course) and I'm not sure if this whole transaction will be worth it considering how competent my PC is and how a lot (well, some of them) of the games on said console go multiplat with a PC counterpart. That and I'm a little tired of Nintendo's bullshit (Fatal Frame 4, Crisis day of disaster, Fragile, and Capcom Versus somethingIcan'tSpell all not coming to north America).

I suppose I have time to think it over (also any input from here might be listened to).

On a less nerdy note I've been having trouble finding music within a file type that I can read, and it's getting annoying.