Author Topic: THE MOST LAME POST PRODUCERS  (Read 434367 times)

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
Re: THE MOST LAME POST PRODUCERS
« Reply #930 on: April 09, 2009, 12:18:31 PM »
On a less nerdy note I've been having trouble finding music within a file type that I can read, and it's getting annoying.

What do you mean?
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: April 09, 2009, 02:43:42 PM »
What do you mean?

I mean I keep searching for specific albums, and when I find one it's usually in some odd file type that I can't read.

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #932 on: April 09, 2009, 02:54:21 PM »
So, I'm hoping Muramasa: The Demon Blade and Monster Hunter 3 come out this summer, because I think I might buy and play them, then sell my Wii. I'm having a hard time gathering information on any HD consoles outside of price (300 for a tree siddy and 400 for Pe Es Triple, mid range of course) and I'm not sure if this whole transaction will be worth it considering how competent my PC is and how a lot (well, some of them) of the games on said console go multiplat with a PC counterpart. That and I'm a little tired of Nintendo's bullshit (Fatal Frame 4, Crisis day of disaster, Fragile, and Capcom Versus somethingIcan'tSpell all not coming to north America).

I suppose I have time to think it over (also any input from here might be listened to).

On a less nerdy note I've been having trouble finding music within a file type that I can read, and it's getting annoying.

Nintendo has nothing to do with Tatsunoko vs Capcom or Fragile coming out here. And last I checked, XSeed Games was working on getting out Little King's Story so that they could put out Muramasa so they could then get out Arc Rise Fantasia so that they could then focus on Fragile. Capcom's been working on TvC coming to the US but honestly, there are so many companies to deal with for the rights to all the various characters that it isn't easy.

Trust me, don't sell it. You will regret it. I can guarantee it. Also, Punch-Out is next month, Excitebots looks super fun, and there are a bunch of other games to look forward to and try out. I have more games on my list from the Wii than any other system this year.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #933 on: April 09, 2009, 03:41:22 PM »
I mean I keep searching for specific albums, and when I find one it's usually in some odd file type that I can't read.

Well, if you are using anything other than WMP you can get plugins to deal with most formats. If you are, I highly suggest using something better (yes, I know WMP kinda looks nice, but honestly, it hogs everything, and makes playback of many files nigh on impossible without some real hacking).

Plus, honestly, mp3 is severely outdated and kinda lacks audio quality compared to nearly everything else. Even 320 kb/s is only considered transparent to some people, where most other formats are somewhat lower. (Well, IIRC AAC is actually a bit worse than mp3 at the high bitrate end, but it was basically designed to be better for streaming anyway. di.fm's 24kb/s AAC+ streams sound almost as good as their 92kb/s (with customized encoding) mp3 streams)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: April 09, 2009, 04:10:13 PM »
this year.

Highlighted for emphasis. There are still a lot of games from previous years that I want (Metal Gears Solid, Devil May Cry, and Resident Evil 5 to name a few), but you do have a point with the next year looks not so great for the 360. Also Blazblue is only coming to the HD consoles and that game looks AWESOME, not to mention King of Fighters.

Still, I'm not going to do anything too soon.

Well, if you are using anything other than WMP you can get plugins to deal with most formats. If you are, I highly suggest using something better (yes, I know WMP kinda looks nice, but honestly, it hogs everything, and makes playback of many files nigh on impossible without some real hacking).

I'm using iTunes, in all that I do is put the songs into my iTunes folder and then try to play them because they won't show up unless you actively play them from the folder.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #935 on: April 09, 2009, 07:07:51 PM »
Well, since last time I used iTunes it used quicktime to play it's files as sort of an addin type thing (well, they tried to make it seem seamless), I would suggest trying to look for quicktime plugins for those file types. Or find an alternate media player.

I know iTunes is great for organizing/keeping track of all that stuff, but quicktime is not exactly that great for media files, honestly.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: April 14, 2009, 07:24:33 PM »
smoking is bad for you

but it feels nice lol

Djarums <3
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: April 15, 2009, 03:05:46 AM »
s.net is DEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #938 on: April 15, 2009, 04:41:11 AM »
Yep, and unfortunately, it's during the most boring day I've had in ages. I'm actually beginning to want class or work almost every day that doesn't involve being able to go to my friend's place and drink :/

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: April 15, 2009, 12:04:48 PM »
s.net is DEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD.

Yeah, what the hell happened?

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: April 15, 2009, 02:53:39 PM »
Yep, and unfortunately, it's during the most boring day I've had in ages. I'm actually beginning to want class or work almost every day that doesn't involve being able to go to my friend's place and drink :/

Hell, I haven't even left my house in the past 3 or so days. The only time I really have a social life is when my friends come down from college since everyone seems to be going up there.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #941 on: April 15, 2009, 03:28:17 PM »
Yeah, but it's different when you're used to going to college every day and having to spend most of your day actually doing stuff, and then all of a sudden you have nothing to do, and you can't even really see your friends.

My GF lives near the college which is about 30-45 minutes away, and my other friend works till 4:30, and usually doesn't hang out after work on a weekday. and the rest of my friends are unreachable, or 6 hours away.

And I don't have a car to drive up to see my GF whenever I want, either, right now.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #942 on: April 16, 2009, 05:46:12 PM »
All of my friends live on the south side of Cities from me (a good half hour away during not rush hour) and I have no job and I've played through every game I have.

I really wish I could get a job but the bank teller job I tried for wouldn't hire me despite having experience with money-handling/customer service/everything they wanted. Except I wasn't a busty young lass, which appears to be some sort of prerequisite for working as a bank teller for some reason.

I do really want to get out and do stuff though, which is why I've started running. Sort of a training thing just to get back in shape. I figure I'll do a sort of ramping up type thing where I'll run two miles for two weeks, three miles for three weeks, four miles for four weeks and then once I'm at five, I think that's an entire run around the nearby lake so it should be fine to stay there. I plan on running three times/week. So at the very least I'll get some sun and lose some weight while I keep trying for jobs. I'm still interested in doing medical transcription training too, although it costs a bit and so I need to find ways to get that money that won't throw me into debt.

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: April 17, 2009, 04:35:02 AM »
I started watching Doctor Who (I only have a few seasons of the newest version, none of the older ones), and I think it's a fairly interesting show.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #944 on: April 17, 2009, 02:46:38 PM »
What happened to that one Spectere what's-his-face :o