Author Topic: THE MOST LAME POST PRODUCERS  (Read 444321 times)

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
Re: THE MOST LAME POST PRODUCERS
« Reply #1035 on: May 05, 2009, 03:36:45 PM »
OR, be Oprah.

And anyway, why would you want a ton of followers on your personal twitter :/
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

« Reply #1036 on: May 05, 2009, 06:44:28 PM »
nobody told me you can air buffer 360's and 720's in super turbo

now maby i can actually LAND THE SUPER(it does like 70% of the players health in damage....you basically always win when it lands) in an actual game now.

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: May 05, 2009, 07:31:45 PM »
OR, be Oprah.

And anyway, why would you want a ton of followers on your personal twitter :/

No reason, just wanted to see how easy it would be. It's like getting friends in Facebook.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: May 05, 2009, 08:25:22 PM »

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: May 05, 2009, 10:15:55 PM »
lol niggers.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1040 on: May 06, 2009, 01:27:09 AM »
No reason, just wanted to see how easy it would be. It's like getting friends in Facebook.

Which I've also never understood. Sure, I have friends on facebook I never talk to, but I still actually want to follow them and see what they're up to. I hate the whole "I have more friend than you" crap that people feel the need to use to validate their petty ego. I didn't have a facebook account for quite some time, and I still have no plans on ever having a myspace page.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

« Reply #1041 on: May 06, 2009, 04:59:01 AM »
well i got space invaders extreme for the 360

shit's fun for the first 3 levels, then decides to go "k remember we are an oldschool game at heart, heres some HARD for you"

if you aren't getting powerups all the time, you may as well not play, because you will die.

ill try the co-op when i get a friend over, hopefully that's fun.

i normally don't bitch about difficulty, but fuck, apparently the only games ive been playing recently are games that obliterate me.  it would be nice to uhh, win for once.

*edit*

http://www.viddler.com/explore/Phiggle/videos/25/

...this game is EQUALLY as fucked up as killer 7, and that's saying something.

*edit*

got the third fallout 3 dlc (not the first two) the ending still sucks, but at least it isn't "fawkes: naw bro, im immune to radiation, but it's your destiny to die"  and rather "fawkes: hmm, sure bro, you changed my destiny so it's only fitting that i change yours" which feels very tacked on, but it's passable.  anywho, ill be doing a good chunk of the stuff i didn't bother doing last time i played, now i have a 30 level cap, so i reckon i may as well get working at it.  EVEN THOUGH....i can one shot deathclaws at level 15....leveling up is always fun, new perks are always awesome.

*edit*

so im in the deathclaw sanctuary.  im sneaking around with my dart gun (makes deathclaws cry) with my light off....but i need to turn it on, because it's pitch fucking black, doesn't help the flashlight doesnt let you see farther than 3 feet ahead.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 10:37:01 PM by vladgd »

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #1042 on: May 08, 2009, 01:49:49 PM »
My girl Daisy died this morning.  We think she was between 17 and 19 years old, but we just took her birthday to be on Good Friday, since we rescued her that day in 1999. So she lived a little bit past her last birthday.  :3  Best dog ever.

1992-3 - May 8th, 2009

I can't say much for the first few years of her life.  She was probably living in a puppy mill, and she was found on the streets of Wilkinsburg (a pretty fucking lousy neighborhood).  But after my family and I adopted her from a shelter near there, she had a damn good life.  Always getting into little bits of trouble (for example, doing a flying leap into a cake that I had made, or dumping a jug of vegetable oil all around the house.)

When I found her this morning, it looked as if she had died in her sleep, and that's pretty much exactly what my parents and I had been hoping for once we noticed she had started to slow down.  She was surrounded by my other two dogs when I found her too.  So she wasn't even alone.  :)

Best dog ever.
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1043 on: May 08, 2009, 04:19:52 PM »
Sorry to hear that. At least she had a peaceful death.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: May 08, 2009, 04:26:28 PM »
Yup.  ^^

Of all the dogs and cats I've had, she's the only one I've had to just go in her sleep.  She deserved to go peacefully like that.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1045 on: May 08, 2009, 05:05:32 PM »
Wow, my cat needed to be put down. Ironically, she was living longer than she should have, really. She was barely able to get up and down the stairs, and that was while we were giving her half a painkiller broken up into her food. By the end, she was beginning to loose control of her bowels, and she knew that the time was near. Her personality made a huge change near the end. Normally, she was a bit of a loner, and only allowed up to give her a little attention before leaving, but by the end, she was following us around the house, making noise and trying to get us to give her as much attention as she could get. She did live a long time though. She was older than me, and when we had her put down, she was a couple months past her 21st birthday.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: May 08, 2009, 05:31:47 PM »
Yeah, I've had a cat make it well past 22 years before.  She still has technically lived longer than I have.

vladgd

« Reply #1047 on: May 08, 2009, 11:58:39 PM »
so at work today like, my sister came in, blablabla, she left...so i ran back where i was making dough. 

i ran really fast...and floor was unexpectedly slippery.  kind of cracked my head against the floor, so like. my neck muscles feel week, and my elbow hurts.  FOR SOME REASON MY HEAD DOESN'T HURT even with the giant goose egg sticking right out there.  think i only had a minor concussion (if that) and some whiplash.  still, kind of funny, ain't every day you get the wind knocked out of you, feel really dizzy, and can't hear too well from a fall.

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
« Reply #1048 on: May 09, 2009, 02:10:01 AM »
New tattoo. Pic:

It looks much better in person, it was taken with my cellphone.

We pressed on. Shortly afterwards, we arrived in a poisonous, post-apocalyptic hell - a sprawling, toxic dumping ground stretching for a mile or two. This is the final resting place for your old TV, computer or mobile phone.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: May 09, 2009, 02:38:51 AM »
still, kind of funny, ain't every day you get the wind knocked out of you, feel really dizzy, and can't hear too well from a fall.

Good god, you sure you shouldn't get that checked out?

Her personality made a huge change near the end. Normally, she was a bit of a loner, and only allowed up to give her a little attention before leaving, but by the end, she was following us around the house, making noise and trying to get us to give her as much attention as she could get.

Oh god, stop talking. My dog isn't going to keep going much longer and she's been acting like this. Then again she used to act like this when she was younger.