Author Topic: THE MOST LAME POST PRODUCERS  (Read 444229 times)

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
Re: THE MOST LAME POST PRODUCERS
« Reply #1050 on: May 09, 2009, 03:19:41 AM »
Well, my cat was kinda crazy before. She saw her mother get hit by a car and killed when she was a couple months old, and after that she was really unfriendly. She would let my father and I pet her a bit, but even us, she would bite at if we tried petting her too much. She was very much a loner, and we all considered her to have a bit of a crazy personality, so after so many  years of being like that, wanting attention to the point of following us and meowing at us and such was a VERY unusual change in her personality.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

« Reply #1051 on: May 09, 2009, 03:30:16 AM »
Good god, you sure you shouldn't get that checked out?

well i feel fine, was fine enough to finish my shift at work.  and my sister says im aight, so considering she works at that there hospital, i guess im aight.

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #1052 on: May 09, 2009, 12:40:51 PM »

Oh god, stop talking. My dog isn't going to keep going much longer and she's been acting like this. Then again she used to act like this when she was younger.

Just make sure your dog is happy and comfortable.  :)  That's what we did for our Daisy. 
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: May 09, 2009, 12:51:36 PM »
vlad: Looks like they managed to make a homebrew loader for your model of PSP: http://pspslimhacks.com/chickhen-r2-for-frimware-503-released/

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Korremar

• View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: May 09, 2009, 01:41:53 PM »
Stupid fucking Comcast. My internet and cable went down Thursday morning, and they only JUST came out to fix it this morning. Apparently someone came down here for routine maintenance or some such bullshit and they messed up something in the pole, and we had no signal coming to our house for two days because some incompetent ass made a mistake, and they don't want to credit us for the downtime.

vladgd

« Reply #1055 on: May 09, 2009, 05:03:47 PM »
vlad: Looks like they managed to make a homebrew loader for your model of PSP: http://pspslimhacks.com/chickhen-r2-for-frimware-503-released/

im definitely going to check that out when i have the patients to go around and get something working later today.  if it works...portable ps1/snes/genesis...

JOY

*edit*

first things first, im an idiot when it comes to this stuff.  so the link gave me a download for the standard 5.03 firmware i need to have to get the hack installed.  i downloaded it...and i get an eboot.pbp.  problem, how do i make that file...work...

they kind of just assume i know what to do with it.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 05:23:56 PM by vladgd »

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: May 09, 2009, 05:53:26 PM »
Put it in /PSP/GAME/UPDATE/

Then, go to your Game menu on the PSP and go to Memory Stick. It should be there.

f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

vladgd

« Reply #1057 on: May 09, 2009, 06:01:16 PM »
hot damn, it's workin.  will edit this post if i need assistance getting the CFW on there.

*edit*

strange.  i have the bin file where it should be at the root of the stick...you know right at the start.  the slim images are in PSP/PHOTO/THE FOLDERS NAME

i go to the folder with the images as it says...freezes...turns black...i can turn the psp back on and it works, but the update didn't happen. 

*edit*

fucking strange.  i was reading a bunch of comments on the page.  one said to put more random images in the folder...didn't work.  then some guy said put 3, then scroll down somewhat, and do nothing...

screen flashed in some weird colors, rebooted...now i have it on the psp.  strange how shit that sounds like it wouldn't work...ends up working. 

now to get homebrew working on this thing.  which i may need help with.

*edit*

WAIT WAIT WAIT...i have to do the reboot every time i turn on the psp?  since i had the update...now i don't...this is annoying since i only got the update to work one time.  DAMN YOU TRIAL AND ERROR.

*edit*

ok, whatever i did, i almost think i know what im doing.  playing contra 3 for the snes...on my psp.  slightly laggy really laggy, but playablenot playable.  also, shining force 2, FUCK YES NIGREO!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 10:11:28 PM by vladgd »

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: May 09, 2009, 10:20:31 PM »
SNES games that heavily use Mode7, like Contra 3, will have horrendous slowdown on the PSP. It just really can't do Mode7. Genesis/SegaCD/GBA/GBC/NES games work beautifully though.

I saw Star Trek. Absolutely fantastic.

vladgd

« Reply #1059 on: May 09, 2009, 11:24:37 PM »
figure id try nes as well.  tried ripping my copy of brave fencer musashi to eboot, took long enough to figure out....and sucked harder when i figured this hack can't play ps1 games.  doesn't help that it's literally random when it wants to work, since you need to do it every time you turn off the system.  BUT AT LEAST IT WORKS AT ALL.  i mean, if i was REALLY hurting for a portable emulation machine, id get a netbook.

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: May 09, 2009, 11:43:49 PM »
Yeah, the method is pretty much brand new, so you might want to check back frequently for updates.

f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #1061 on: May 10, 2009, 12:51:55 AM »
so I went to the moveys yesterday, and Star Trek is a pretty awesome movie

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1062 on: May 10, 2009, 02:08:33 AM »
I really wanted to see it on opening night, but alas, I'm rather poor.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: May 10, 2009, 03:58:21 AM »
figure id try nes as well.  tried ripping my copy of brave fencer musashi to eboot, took long enough to figure out....and sucked harder when i figured this hack can't play ps1 games.  doesn't help that it's literally random when it wants to work, since you need to do it every time you turn off the system.  BUT AT LEAST IT WORKS AT ALL.  i mean, if i was REALLY hurting for a portable emulation machine, id get a netbook.

Musashi doesn't work anyway. The game has massive problems on every system. The only known eboot that works is the one you can purchase through the Japanese PSN. I don't know why that one's different though. Could just be whatever coding difference there is in the US version wrecks it.

Nekros

• View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: May 10, 2009, 08:23:19 PM »
I really wanted to see it on opening night, but alas, I'm rather poor.

lol, I'm poor too, so I'm going cheap night tuesday :p