Author Topic: THE MOST LAME POST PRODUCERS  (Read 446861 times)

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
Re: THE MOST LAME POST PRODUCERS
« Reply #1065 on: May 10, 2009, 09:01:40 PM »
I'm seeing it again tomorrow :D
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #1066 on: May 10, 2009, 09:12:41 PM »
Where'd spectere go <=O
« Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 09:14:20 PM by Kuroneko »

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: May 10, 2009, 09:44:49 PM »
Still sick?

Also I'm a bit bummed, my parents went to some party that I thought was for someone they knew as a friend and it was actually for one of my distant relative and I rarely see that side of my family. Then I missed going to see my grandma on mother's day. I did get to met a few cute chicks in the process, but I'm still bummed I missed seeing them all.

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: May 10, 2009, 10:50:29 PM »
Still sick?

Last what Jupi told me he has been insanely busy with work...the worse thing is that he lives 7 minutes from me and I can't even get into contact with him where as Vyhd and Jupi I talk to them every day and they live an hour away.

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #1069 on: May 10, 2009, 11:32:32 PM »
If you would stop riding that goddamn crocodile to my house, I wouldn't live an hour away.
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1070 on: May 11, 2009, 12:37:28 AM »
Yeah, spec seems pretty busy with work. He's even hardly updating his twitter, and that thing takes practically no effort or time to update :/
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: May 11, 2009, 03:27:51 AM »
Also I stepped on a sea urchin today (It was small, but my big toe knocked off some of it's spikes) and my friend got one stuck into his arm and I was always told the things were lethal. I would have messed with them a lot more if I knew they weren't lethal, goddamn.

vladgd

« Reply #1072 on: May 11, 2009, 04:59:27 AM »
thinking about buying some spandex pants, though, not under armour(well...maby).  shit's expensive.  i take it that im the only person here who is interested, but if anyone knows of any good brands, im up for suggestions.

TO AMAZON! 

also since im retarded, if i were to say start reading green lantern, what would be an easy thing to start with?  figure i can get comics AND spandex pants in one order here.

anywho, im down with the whole "i wear shorts, and have spandex pants on underneath it" thing.  so i may as well go and do it, since like, i have the money, and im no longer really embarrassed about going about it anymore.  like, that stuff is damn comfortable, yet so are baggy shorts/pants.  so like BOTH AT THE SAME TIME = best of both worlds.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 05:02:45 AM by vladgd »

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: May 11, 2009, 02:18:55 PM »
Get Secret Origins I guess. It is basically a retelling of Hal Jordan becoming a Green Lantern with a bunch of new stuff put in. And then find Sinestro Corps Vol. 1 and then Vol. 2 when that comes out and then...I'm not entirely sure. Try to find as many issues of Green Lantern Corps from the same time period as you can. Both Green Lantern and Green Lantern Corps are part of Blackest Night.

淫蟲

• 我們要有思想改造
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: May 11, 2009, 06:05:20 PM »
Does anyone know of an online store where I can buy solder, switches, rainbow ribbon cable wire, ect?  Radioshack didn't have any.........

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: May 11, 2009, 07:09:34 PM »
wutcha makin?

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1076 on: May 11, 2009, 08:20:41 PM »
Does anyone know of an online store where I can buy solder, switches, rainbow ribbon cable wire, ect?  Radioshack didn't have any.........

solder can be found in any sort of hardware store, like canadian tire... (I'm pretty sure they also carry electrical folder, along with the regular stuff, but normal solder still works). Electrical components have codes you can order them by, and those codes will generally lead you in the right direction as to where you can order them (I bet radio shack does have them, but they're just hard to find).

I haven't really put anything together, but I've considered trying a project or 2, and I have soldered some stuff back together (I fixed an old RF adapter by re-soldering the cord when the damn thing frayed and stopped working.. that was one ghetto fix)
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

« Reply #1077 on: May 11, 2009, 08:33:38 PM »

probably want to check the home depot, bet they have most of what you need...save for the ribbon cable wire.  call em up to save yourself a trip.

also later(several weeks...a month, no idea), im going to need to add an image to the "i want nudes" thread.  I LOOK THE SAME BUT DIFFERENT OGMF!

*edit*

ok, amazon shopping for no reason

http://www.amazon.com/Ultimates-Vol-1-Mark-Millar/dp/0785110828/ref=pd_rhf_shvl_31

i may be orderin that among a few other things.  from what i read (lolapedia) it's like ""You have to approach it as though nothing has happened before and tell the story fresh from the start.... We had to get to the core of who these people were and build outwards"

meaning, i know nothing, omfg something that fits for me knowing nothing prior.  kind of the hardest thing about comics in my opinion, finding something that gets you quickly caught up to speed, or something with no "years and years and years of comics of history" behind it that you should probably know before jumping in...unless it doesn't work that way.

also like, under armour heatgear looks good.  i find spending money is an excellent motivation to get me to do something because it's like "i spend $x.xx to do this...i may as well fucking do this"  in this case, it's warming up, summertime, get some summer clothing to go out jogging and whatnot...lessens the chance i will get lazy and not jog because i put some money into it.

http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/mens/apparel/bottoms/heatgear/pid1201167-Men-s-UA-HeatGear-Legging/1201167-001
http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/mens/apparel/tops/heatgear/pid1201163-Men-s-HeatGear-Longsleeve/1201163-301

im a nerd btw, and lol spandex, it's probably creepy that im typing that.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 03:11:33 AM by vladgd »

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: May 11, 2009, 11:10:09 PM »
Yeah, the Ultimates stuff was great for people that really wanted to get into comics but didn't want to deal with all of the continuity.

It helps that Vol. 1 and 2 of the Ultimates are extremely good books. Vol. 3 not so much.

淫蟲

• 我們要有思想改造
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: May 12, 2009, 03:38:01 PM »
I'll check out Home Depot, definitely, and Radioshack again or a different one; the one I went to was pretty small and had a limited selection.

I'm makin' a Sega Genesis md2/32x hybrid (http://www.longhornengineer.com/DIY/Neptunehowto) and adding region switches to my Saturn.