Author Topic: THE MOST LAME POST PRODUCERS  (Read 443637 times)

Kulli

Re: THE MOST LAME POST PRODUCERS
« Reply #1185 on: May 27, 2009, 05:05:20 PM »
Brutal. Also, where the hell have you been?

around

GED is laughably easy. If you aren't completely retarded you'll ace it. I had to help my dad study for it like 7 years ago, as sad as that is, and going off of what was on the practice exam (which is the same as the regular, 'cept for the numbers) I could've passed my GED in 6th grade.

I am aware of how easy it is. I get 800s (read: a perfect score) on multiple sections.

haha, i never asked my brother how his was, but he recently took his GED too.

Until now, I thought Canadians taking the GED was naught but a rumor (according to Wikipedia barely anyone up there takes it wtf)

vladgd

« Reply #1186 on: May 27, 2009, 06:36:13 PM »
i hate amazon

"omghf panzer dragoon orta, new, $30....stock 1!?....BUY BUY BUY...while im here i may as well get that new (lol 2007) melt banana album....and fucking tron while im at it"

$60, no shipping(finally, 3 different items all shipped from amazon rather than random people who rack up shipping costs).  guess it's not too bad really, been wanting panzer dragoon orta ever since i rented it way back when in 2003.  yay for it being backwards compatible with the 360.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1187 on: May 27, 2009, 10:30:07 PM »
Until now, I thought Canadians taking the GED was naught but a rumor (according to Wikipedia barely anyone up there takes it wtf)

Around here, the GED is basically seen as something just for adults who never got their grade 12, but have a hard time getting a job because of it. And stuff like that.

It's not seen as a viable option instead of finishing highschool most of the time. It's basically seen as an absolute last resort.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

K-Mann

« Reply #1188 on: May 28, 2009, 01:37:27 PM »
Yeah there was no mention of the GED in high school out here. One or two people knew of it but no one had to take it because it was never part of the system. Like Boobies said, it was really only for adult education centers out west. And even then some adult colleges and what not don't have them.

ps hai 2 veemon

Kulli

« Reply #1189 on: May 28, 2009, 06:31:29 PM »
wuzzup, keepin it real in tha cornfields yo

I realized how unpopular it was when I thought about going to a Canadian university and almost no one accepted it instead of a high school diploma lol

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: May 28, 2009, 09:13:27 PM »
Currently bidding on FFTA2...I hope I win it :3

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: May 28, 2009, 10:03:24 PM »
I realized how unpopular it was when I thought about going to a Canadian university and almost no one accepted it instead of a high school diploma lol

lolwut

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1192 on: May 29, 2009, 02:11:03 AM »
Basically, in Canada, the GED is not considered to be truly equivalent. It's mostly there for the adults who can't get a job due to not having their grade 12, so most colleges or universities (because there's a difference here) won't likely accept someone with a GED through the normal system. You'd likely need to apply as a mature student, which is a completely different application system.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 05:05:11 PM by Bobbias »
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Kulli

« Reply #1193 on: May 29, 2009, 04:40:13 PM »
lolwut

if the lolwut was for me, it's because I've been looking for an excuse to migrate to Canada for the past 2 years or so

it's like they discriminate against us more than they do random Asians in terms of immigration policy, AND I DON'T LIKE THAT

also, Canadian football is awesome

vladgd

« Reply #1194 on: May 29, 2009, 10:54:09 PM »
&feature=related

this looks like something that i could get into over 40k, though, it isn't out yet.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: May 30, 2009, 02:07:06 AM »
So I got my hands on Dead Space with a friend. It's literally a better RE game then RE5 was.

Also I've missed out on a lot of good current gen games, anyone mind dropping a few names? It has to be either a PC or an xbox game, but it can literally be anything.

vladgd

« Reply #1196 on: May 30, 2009, 02:33:21 AM »
super street fighter II turbo hd remix
bionic commando rearmed
castle crashers
banjo kazooie

downloadable games that beat the shit out of any retail game in 2008-current

if you want "bigger" games, i guess gta 4 was fun, same with fallout 3.  if you haven't played mass effect, fucking get it, best game ive played in years, i beat it 10 times thus far nigga.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: May 30, 2009, 03:26:09 AM »
Yeah, I'm getting ME soon. I want to get my copy of Lost Planet working and it's pissing me off.

Also, I'm not sure why, but I can't get into any of my PS one games recently. The fact that I started a few only to have the data get fucked kind of pisses me off, but I still just don't feel like playing them.

Oh yeah, and I forgot, Wii games as well.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 04:17:39 AM by MortifiedocAlot »

vladgd

« Reply #1198 on: May 30, 2009, 05:12:53 AM »
lol wii

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: May 30, 2009, 06:36:04 AM »
Mass Effect truly is fuckmazing. I can't wait for two D: