Author Topic: THE MOST LAME POST PRODUCERS  (Read 434500 times)

vladgd

Re: THE MOST LAME POST PRODUCERS
« Reply #1245 on: June 14, 2009, 02:11:13 AM »
REMEMBER ME?

uhh, the guy in your avatar looks strangley similar to the host of the sony press conference. 

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: June 14, 2009, 03:00:35 AM »
but he was white.

Also I got the Green Day's greatest hits album for free today, because my friends mom found it and didn't want it. Good night, considering the fact that the cops crashed the party I was at.

vladgd

« Reply #1247 on: June 15, 2009, 03:25:22 AM »
i bought the pc version of cod4 a while back.  expected to like it.  hated what i played of the single player, GRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADES

so i try the multiplayer.  "you need punkbuster installed on your computer, we won't install it, nor will we tell you how"  so wikipedia, trial and error, and an hour later i have it installed (and if i was to reinstall the game..i would need to do it again, because i forgot" go online....

GRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADES

i killed someone, yay!  GRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESfromthecorpse

how is this game fun?

had some friends over today, they enjoy cod4 on the 360, so i figured it must be better somehow, i play some 3 player deathmatch with them offline.

GRENADES                        GRENADES                             knife knife          GRENADES    "im going to snipe this guy....SLOW TURNING...GRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADESGRENADES"

basically the same, but with shittier controls, and fuck slow turning(but if it's too fast, how do you control that on a controller?), so you better be oriented towards your enemy or you basically die.

please, someone, tell me how this game is fun?  i really fucking liked call of duty 1, and 2, skipped 3 because it was console only, and 4 isn't fun.  setting isn't relevant because ww2 is a boring (for a game, irl it's quite interesting) setting, but i loved the fuck out of those games, and i even enjoyed the multiplayer, especially in 2.  maby it's just inaccessible, but like (albiet a different genre) street fighter 2 only hosts GOD FUCKING MODE players online and i rather enjoy playing.  fuck like even HALO of all games has shit slow turning, but for some reason you can go a blastin and at least have some mindless fun even if you suck.

blablabla, i want to know what it is about cod4 that people like, because i want to like it like i did the first 2 games.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: June 15, 2009, 04:11:52 AM »
Eventually you learn were the grenades come from or are commonly tossed. That and avoid Team death match/death match, shit sucks hard.

Really, I hate it as much as you do but the game is still fun once you figure the small tricks to avoid grenade spam (I play on an FF server, it tends to cut down on it a bit, makes domination game types a LOT of fun). Really, the 3x grenade perk is the worst fucking thing in this game, at least with the grenade launcher you HAVE to aim, with 3x grenades you just spam them in the general direction of the enemy and get points.

but yeah, try FF games and people will be less retarded with it.

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: June 15, 2009, 02:34:03 PM »
I don't think anyone really bothers with grenades in CoD4 on 360 anymore. Last time I played, I didn't get a single one thrown at me.

You really can't play the game mindlessly though. You WILL die if you try running and gunning.

Sad to say, but it sounds like you think 4 is bad because you're bad at it.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1250 on: June 15, 2009, 02:51:18 PM »
Well, it's certainly not fun to walk into a game and simply get completely blown away... I don't play many FPS games because I'm honestly crap at them. I just don't find them very fun, for the most part (co-op is a different matter, as is multiplayer in many).

But yeah, thinking a game is poorly made because you don't like it is stupid.

I haven't played it yet, so I can't really form any sort of opinion on CoD4.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

« Reply #1251 on: June 15, 2009, 03:16:50 PM »
But yeah, thinking a game is poorly made because you don't like it is stupid.

i hope that wasn't directed at me, because i said nothing of the sort.

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: June 15, 2009, 03:52:59 PM »
I thought the point of CoD4 was Nazi Zombies. <_<

NewF

• My mom sais i'm cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: June 15, 2009, 06:23:18 PM »
Nazi Zombies is CoD world at war. Number 4 just has vs on live.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: June 15, 2009, 08:55:40 PM »
I don't think anyone really bothers with grenades in CoD4 on 360 anymore. Last time I played, I didn't get a single one thrown at me.

Those people are fucking retarded then. Grenades in the right hands are completely un-counter able, given you surprised/suppressed the enemy.

I thought the point of CoD4 was Nazi Zombies. <_<

Nigga you gay.

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: June 16, 2009, 02:06:36 AM »
Oh. I never really played any of those games, I get them confused. It seems like they come out with a new one every six months. D:

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: June 16, 2009, 02:17:58 AM »
Yeah, World at War came out like, barley a year after Modern Warfare. It was made on the same engine too.

Also on a slightly related note, WHY does it hurt so much when I shave my arm pits? Like, even my coin pouch doesn't hurt when I shave it and still my pits are on FIRE.

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: June 16, 2009, 03:16:38 AM »
I have no idea. I tried it once, and it was so ungodly itchy, I never did it again. D:

vladgd

« Reply #1258 on: June 16, 2009, 03:26:17 AM »
I have no idea. I tried it once, and it was so ungodly itchy, I never did it again. D:

exactly this,  the itch is terrible.

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #1259 on: June 16, 2009, 02:34:13 PM »
Mine don't itch when I shave them.  ur all nuts!!!1