Author Topic: THE MOST LAME POST PRODUCERS  (Read 434493 times)

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
Re: THE MOST LAME POST PRODUCERS
« Reply #1260 on: June 16, 2009, 04:09:30 PM »
You're gonna LOVE my nuts
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: June 16, 2009, 10:16:11 PM »
Well, my ISP just sent a letter about "unauthorized information transfer" here, as a warning. Looks like I'd better force encryption.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #1262 on: June 17, 2009, 01:18:17 AM »
i just spent the last few hours listening to fujiya & miyagi and playing Hell of Sand. what is my summer coming to...?

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1263 on: June 17, 2009, 01:44:06 AM »
Well, my ISP just sent a letter about "unauthorized information transfer" here, as a warning. Looks like I'd better force encryption.

Ouch, we got a letter from our ISP a while back about downloading an unauthorized copy of some movie (I forget what it was) long after my brother had finished downloading and watched it, and I think deleted it... But I live in canada, where the current law kinda protects us.... Sorta...
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: June 17, 2009, 02:46:45 AM »
i just spent the last few hours listening to fujiya & miyagi and playing Hell of Sand. what is my summer coming to...?

And I have been doing nothing for most of the day today except sitting in town and chatting on RO. How sad our lives are... ;_;

vladgd

« Reply #1265 on: June 18, 2009, 11:55:13 PM »
im trembling right now, just beat a G2 championship on sf4.  (it's a big deal because of my shit 30something % win ratio)

g3 is 3 rounds, g4 is 4 rounds, so basically 4 wins in a row.

r1 was balrog, wasn't too bad. r2, able, again, not too bad.  r3 was a ken doing basic high priority bullshit "JUMP IN HK, CR HK" and being ken, that shit is easy to land, so i had problems with him.  then some 8000gp (a fuck lot basically, i have 2200 and it took me a while to get) sagat for r4...too fucking close.  he wins one, i won one, and the last round was like, we both at low health, but i had slightly more...so i turtled it (and stupidly he did too) to get a time out victory.  and out of my 1000 or so games online, that's my first time out victory, so like, i got the achievement for getting all of the different kinds of medals...as well as the 109 gp reward from winning the championship.

and i did it with chun-li, alt costume, pink color, FUCK YEAR!

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1266 on: June 19, 2009, 01:28:44 AM »
lmao, nice job man.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: June 19, 2009, 02:47:00 AM »
Good god, I know I'm a nerd when a story like that amazes me.

vladgd

« Reply #1268 on: June 19, 2009, 03:24:56 AM »
it's just intimidating fighting sagat in general though.  he does more damage than me, he is better at distance than me, his up close moves hurt, and he has more health than me, and landing his ultra is easy...which does a lot of damage.  so good sagat players are fucking scarey, thankfully this guy was at my skill level(honestly, with his bp, probably better, if not more persistent than me), and i barely managed to take him out.

but uhh, i came to the conclusion today, that i do not like gears of war.  i beat it years back, but coming back to it (co op mind you, the only way to play really) it's too fucking slow and clunky, i can not tolerate this, it is not fun.  epic, make another unreal game, or fuck, redo 99 or 2k4 with better graphics and new maps, people will buy those, i will.

i remember calling halo a slow game (you know, because back then i played ut99) but JESUS CHRIST HALO IS LITERALLY 300% FASTER THAN GEARS OF WAR, so me and the friend decided to play some co op legendary halo, and it was fun.  i should pick up the third game, recall beating it legendary last year and enjoying it.  don't think i will ever enjoy multiplayer console fps in terms of non co op, but fighting through the campaign is always fun regardless the controls. 

*edit*

while vaguely on the topic of street fighter, i got this bad habit.  ill play sf2 ranked matches (only because you can make a game...someone will join quickly, and you can get on playing quickly) and say i have a decent win streak (maby two games, 3-0, something like that), ill want to stop playing, because i always like ending on a good note.  so even though im having a good time (save for some guy laughing at me for losing...a 2-3 close game, ignoring the fact i beat him in a 3-2 game several minutes ago, with a perfect in there on my side.  it's like, he's good, we have close games, , fun to fight against, id reccomend him, but i had to give him the thumbs down for avoided player due to him being a jackass.) going roughly 50/50 ill be compelled to stop.  ahh well, i guess that's what playing against someone else in the same room is for, too damn bad i don't know anybody who enjoys themselves some sf2.  still, how the fuck does fei long get in to dee jay?  i was fighting one, and i kind of felt bad.  ill keep him at bay with fireballs, he can use his arc kick to get past them, but i can just st medium punch him out of the air.  kind of like gief vs a good guile, if the guile knows what hes doing, gief may as well not play because he aint geting in.  not saying im leet, but i don't see how a fei can get into me if im on the ball.  also, after fighting a good chun, i now appreciate how fucking awesome de jay's st medium punch is, use it when you know your up kicks won't connect, works every time, and the range is awesome.

*edit*
now that i think of it fei spams a lot of crap, thus building his super.  the guy i was fighting just needed to find an opportunity where he was close enough to hit me with the super as i was throwing a fireball to go through said fireball and get in.  he caught me with two supers in one game, but that i was being retarded doing a slide.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 06:47:13 AM by vladgd »

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: June 19, 2009, 08:17:52 AM »
Debating if I should get Gmod soon.  Any takers?

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: June 19, 2009, 05:29:02 PM »
Debating if I should get Gmod soon.  Any takers?

You definitely should. I got Gmod 10 about a year ago and I'm still using it. Go to garrysmod.org for a lot of addons and such to keep the game interesting.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: June 20, 2009, 06:35:01 AM »
It's fun to blow things up

and mess with physics
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

vladgd

« Reply #1272 on: June 20, 2009, 02:35:26 PM »
/v/ - video games

no longer exists

it's now

/v/ - the vidya

it's more accurate this new way if i do say so myself

*edit*

found this on /v/ and i figured id post it.  tasteless is a commentator for professional starcraft games, he has commentated at blizzcon and commentates the starcraft games on http://www.gomtv.net/

to be a good commentator it's probably best you are a good player of the game you are commentating on.  like the warcraft 3 games, one of the dudes that i know of anyway is ToD, a very fucking good humans player.  so it's interesting for him to commentate on games, and he has beaten one or both of said players he is commentating on in tournaments in the past.

Tasteless:
I was teaching another top rts player from another rts game how to play starcraft, and I was showing him protoss vs protoss.

And I was like
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 03:16:03 PM by vladgd »

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1273 on: June 21, 2009, 02:49:44 PM »
Haha, yeah, starcraft is quite likely the best RTS ever made. The amount of skill and all the tactics involved make it so great for high level competition. Since then most games have been dumbed down significantly, making them easier to be good at, and requiring less skill and tactics and more "I've got more resources than you, I'm gonna build a huge army and wipe you out".

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: June 21, 2009, 06:13:37 PM »
The reason being it alienates a LOT of the general gaming audience. You can't really market tournament play, it's just something that has always had a small following and a very dedicated fanbase. Really, I hate it when they dumb down multiplayer games so their is no room for higher level play, it's just something that I never see as okay.

Oh yeah, and I'm god awful at RTS games. Never been able to figure out why, but the only one I was ever mediocre at was Red Alert 2.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 06:15:47 PM by MortifiedocAlot »