Author Topic: THE MOST LAME POST PRODUCERS  (Read 434525 times)

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
Re: THE MOST LAME POST PRODUCERS
« Reply #1275 on: June 21, 2009, 06:31:43 PM »
Haha, yeah, I'm pretty bad, but I think it's mostly due to lack of practice. I played through the campaign, but I hated it (especially the whole "i'm going to limit you to this tech level" crap.) I always played the custom maps online.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Nekros

• View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: June 21, 2009, 07:35:45 PM »
I pretty bad at rts as well, probably because I never have gotten into them (which is caused by me not having a computer good enough to play them on)

vladgd

« Reply #1277 on: June 21, 2009, 09:28:56 PM »
i was only ever good at starcraft, fastest map, 7v1 comp stomp AND BACKSTABBING EVERYBODY

on the otherhand, i WAS, SOMEWHAT DECENT at warcraft 3.  but it was so damn long ago i don't even remember my race.  though my first ever wc3 game online was a 4 player ffa and i won with humans(probably the hardest race to use imo, but easiest for the new player, being me at the time, to understand).

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile

NewF

• My mom sais i'm cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: June 21, 2009, 09:54:02 PM »
Lol, some person just literally drove UP a fence and landed on top of it. They were sitting there, then just gave a big boost of gas, went up the fence; it was a van, and it was almost at a 90 degree angle up the fence before it fell on top of it and completely destroyed it. One of the thick poles is conpletely squashed and bent to shit. Lol, it was hilarious.

K-Mann

« Reply #1280 on: June 22, 2009, 01:08:22 PM »
YAY I GOT TROOPERS! FIANLLY!

Now its time to get serious about some scores ma brothas.

vladgd

« Reply #1281 on: June 22, 2009, 06:29:29 PM »
i go on in sf4 saying "ohh ryu is easy to play, ohh sagat is easy to play, ohh blanka is easy to play, ohh ken is easy to play" and i rarely if ever play any of those characters.

so i decided to. 

out of those 4, i would say in terms of ease to difficulty (yes, they are still among the easiest characters to play in the game) i would have to go

blanka, ken, sagat, ryu

can't really say anything with ryu, since he's ken...but his srk's aren't as beefy as kens, which, a fierce srk with ken is easy to land and does mucho damage.  i put sagat between ken and ryu because well, he's a slow son of a bitch, he has MASSIVE POWER, and damn good health, but with ken i can kind of just fuck around with the joystick and win games, sagat can't really jump in as easy as ken can from what ive played, but he sure as fuck can turtle better, which since im not the best at turtling, for me, he's a bit harder to play as then ken.

blanka...

charge down back like most charge characters, wait for opponent to do something, then do something about it.  they jump?  BALL! they move forward?  BALL  jumping on you?  ELECTRICITY!  fireball?  well you have that crouch move down and all 3 punches, you can slide forward underneath it (good at closer range) a bit riskier you can do an air ball, but they generally throw me when i do that so be careful,  EX FORWARD BALL generally lands.  if you mix it up with blanka, it's god fucking impossible to predict and counter what he's going to do unless you have reflexes faster than lightning.

i think that was my third or fourth time playing blanka in sf4, i would most likely have a higher winrate overall if i used the four characters talked about instead of chun-li.  but it's more of "im only going to play these characters just to fuck around and throw some taunts in there while im at it because being an ass is fun after a 15 game losing streak with chun-li."  ill "play to win" with characters i deem worthy to play.  and you can go "but you are a faget for not using characters because they are easy to play"  no, im not, i use zangief, and in case you didn't know, gief is up there with "LOloMASH BUTAN TO Winnnnnnnn" characters in this game, only playing catch up actually takes a bit of skill, and his bad matchups (blanka, sagat, akuma) are literally impossible to beat if they know how to keep you away.

wtb actual friends to play said game so blood pressure will go down, random internet people with no voices may as well be AI, and i rage hard when i lose to AI.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 06:33:17 PM by vladgd »

NewF

• My mom sais i'm cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: June 22, 2009, 11:07:36 PM »
Well if you want, tell me a time to go on, and i'll play you....But I use Blanka....

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
« Reply #1283 on: June 23, 2009, 04:00:59 AM »
holy shit. I've been way too busy lately. I missed you guise. :[

We pressed on. Shortly afterwards, we arrived in a poisonous, post-apocalyptic hell - a sprawling, toxic dumping ground stretching for a mile or two. This is the final resting place for your old TV, computer or mobile phone.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: June 23, 2009, 04:16:57 AM »
holy shit. I've been way too busy lately. I missed you guise. :[

You better. Also supposedly Ulti should pop in more AND I just got in contact with an old CSS buddy.

vladgd

« Reply #1285 on: June 23, 2009, 04:41:19 AM »
Well if you want, tell me a time to go on, and i'll play you....But I use Blanka....

i play randomly so ill hit you up with a game invite whenever we happen to be on at the same time.  in order to beat blanka, i need to fight more blanka, pretty basic math.

*edit*

http://www.starcraft2.com/features/battlereports/3.xml

i hate watching zerg lose to filthy protoss, but still, an entertaining watch.

*edit*

and i decided to pick this up

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic%27s_Ultimate_Genesis_Collection

wouldn't have bothered, even though there's a nice amount of good games on there, but shining force II basically made it a mandatory buy.  that game alone is worth $30 imo.

and is it me, or is comix zone impossible?  from what ive played, i got to level 2.  you health doesn't refill from level to level (save for the first item in the game i haven't seen any health recovery items) and when you die you are greeted by the title screen...

« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 03:28:37 AM by vladgd »

Korremar

• View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: June 24, 2009, 12:13:22 PM »
If all goes well, I should be moving out on Saturday. I finally get to be out of this shithole of a house.

Kulli

« Reply #1287 on: June 24, 2009, 01:43:07 PM »
lol how old are you again

also grats, where you movin'?

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1288 on: June 24, 2009, 03:29:29 PM »
http://www.starcraft2.com/features/battlereports/3.xml

i hate watching zerg lose to filthy protoss, but still, an entertaining watch.

Well, they certainly put up an awesome fight. If it wasn't for the huge resource income that the toss had, that would easily been a zerg win.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 04:10:26 PM by Bobbias »
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Korremar

• View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: June 24, 2009, 05:48:38 PM »
lol how old are you again

also grats, where you movin'?

21. Not moving far, staying at my cousin's house for a couple of weeks while I get some stuff in order, and then me and a couple of my friends are getting a house together.