Author Topic: THE MOST LAME POST PRODUCERS  (Read 446703 times)

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
Re: THE MOST LAME POST PRODUCERS
« Reply #1380 on: July 13, 2009, 11:36:53 PM »
Wow, that sounds awesome.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

« Reply #1381 on: July 14, 2009, 02:33:16 AM »
there may be, but i was talking specifically about fighting games.

while im at it, one of my co-workers came over to play some sf4, just starting so he decides to be sagat until he gets the basics down.  so i decide to play some characters he would have an easier time with, and stumbled apon seth. 

shit damage, shit health, but goddamn is he fun to use.  tripple dragon punch, dhalsim like punches, wall jump, SPD, chun's headstomps, dhalsims teleport but ground only.  fun stuff to dick around with i say.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 02:36:10 AM by vladgd »

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: July 14, 2009, 03:28:06 AM »
He's supposedly OPed, according to Capcom. Hell, I think he's gone up a decent amount in the tourney scene tiers.

vladgd

« Reply #1383 on: July 14, 2009, 04:19:52 AM »
from play and just seeing him played, he doesn't seem OP at all.

how to kill seth, sneeze on him, or near him and he basically dies.

you want OP, STHD's akuma, or even more OP akuma before they nerfed him for STHD.

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: July 14, 2009, 02:33:11 PM »
I believe there were movies about people trying to break the highest scores in Pac-Man and Donkey Kong.  The Donkey Kong one is called "King of Kong" or something.

Yes, awesome flick, I watched it on G4 when it was released. Just shows you how much people can get attached to their scores and what they'll do to redeem it. The final 'record breaker' guy is a DOUCHE- BAG. end of story, he doesn't deserve to play any video game, ever.

On a movie note, I went to see The Hurt Locker yesterday, it's in limited release. I highly recommend it. at a bit over 2 hours, it covers the story of an Army EOD unit. Lots of action, drama, suspense, etc. Fucking amazing movie. I'll see it again and actually BUY the DVD.
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: July 14, 2009, 03:51:05 PM »
On a movie note, I went to see The Hurt Locker yesterday, it's in limited release. I highly recommend it. at a bit over 2 hours, it covers the story of an Army EOD unit. Lots of action, drama, suspense, etc. Fucking amazing movie. I'll see it again and actually BUY the DVD.

Sounds good. It definitely looks interesting.

vladgd

« Reply #1386 on: July 15, 2009, 12:44:59 AM »
making a post about whenever im not lazy, ill make a new dwarf fortress thread.  been wanting to play it, but TOO DAMN LAZY REALLY TO START.

i need a group of joes to talk about the game and maby that will motivate me to get dorfin.

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: July 17, 2009, 12:42:18 AM »
I have some major rage going on for no good reason ><

vladgd

« Reply #1388 on: July 17, 2009, 04:55:24 AM »

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: July 17, 2009, 05:31:42 AM »
Oh my god no I just found out that the Arctic Monkeys are doing a live show here in mid-September and tickets are going on-sale today and I have no money and no one I know will go with me and help me cover the ticket (which I will pay back) so I can't goooooo

And Sonata Arctica is coming to Minnesota again and I am for SURE going to go to that. They're actually an opener for Dragonforce, which I don't especially care about seeing since I've heard they're not very good live but whatever, Sonata's a billion times better and they have amazing live shows.

But agggh I want to go to both shows.

Ahhh and I just found out Dream Theater has a live show at the end of August but I'm pretty sure I can't go to it because that's when the State Fair starts and I'm working the whole time but it doesn't matter anyway because the sort of tickets available for it now are still like $60 but they're all for waaaaaay in the back and screw that.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1390 on: July 17, 2009, 05:59:11 AM »
And Sonata Arctica is coming to Minnesota again and I am for SURE going to go to that. They're actually an opener for Dragonforce, which I don't especially care about seeing since I've heard they're not very good live but whatever, Sonata's a billion times better and they have amazing live shows.

Awesome. I'd love to see Sonata Arctica live. I saw Dragonforce live at the Mayhem fest, and I thout they sounded great. Fucking loud as shit, but great. (By loud as shit, I mean they fucking blew away every other band before them)
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

« Reply #1391 on: July 17, 2009, 09:29:41 PM »
so im watching EVO and like, good matches so far.  seeing fuerte winning, seeing dhalsims winning...even seen a rose v guile, NEVER have i even seen that match played.

but now im posting this because this is the second ryuryu mirror match, and frankly, shotos can die.  but i guess all the matches can't be unique.  i mean, as much as i hate fighting fuerte, i like seeing him kick peoples asses.

*edit*

holy shit, i am inspired to give guile an honest try now.  also, where the hell did all the good dhalsims come from?  it's like i never see him play anywhere unless it's a major tournament.  but i guess EVO is THE tournament.

just watch it, it's live do what you see depends on when you watch

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/evochampionship

right now as i post this is SAKURA v ZANGIEF WHERE SAKURA WINS, WHAT THE FUCK THATS ACTUALLY RATHER AWESOME

sakura and dan are exempt from my shoto hate, as well as gouken, if you consider him one.

*gendit*

gen v ryu

good god, most amazing sf4 match i have seen thus far, that gen player was AMAZING.  player name was yeb.

**E**DDg

GUILE MIRROR

FIRST IVE EVER SEEN, EVERRR

8**9

EVO day 1, lots of damn good matches played, this shit should be on tv.

*DAY2*

hdremix
sirlin winning with fei long
graham wolfe beating diago
afrolegends beating valle

good shit so far
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 07:09:10 PM by vladgd »

vladgd

« Reply #1392 on: July 19, 2009, 04:36:09 AM »
double post because it was spectacular

sf4 regionals, wildcard v socal

saber (sakura) v alex valle (ryu)

ive seen about 20 or so hours of evo footage and thus far that was the best sf4 match i have ever seen

good fucking god, saber has shown that sakura is a force to be reckon with

WHY AM I NOT IN VEGAS WATCHING THESE GAMES IN PERSON!?

and team wildcard(essentially a random team of no specific region) made it to the finals, jesus

still, ain't nothing like seeing it live, this shit is great

*edit*

ok, east coast won, marn while a total tool, played a mean viper for the win.  ill take that over norcal/socal any day. 

4 hours sleep, work, home, 12 hours EVO STREAM WATCHAN, im going to bed.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 05:23:46 AM by vladgd »

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: July 19, 2009, 06:12:17 AM »
I jumped in pretty much just as BBH beat Valle in HDR. I stopped watching before SF4 semis ended though. Super disappointed that the only Cammy I saw got completely hosed. Super happy that most of the Sagats I saw got wrecked.

I need to make sure I watch the Tekken 6 finals because I want to know what higher level play looks like compared to what I know it as from T5. Hopefully it looks good. It's no Virtua Fighter 5R but it might be okay as a substitute.

vladgd

« Reply #1394 on: July 19, 2009, 04:12:05 PM »
id rather a sagat win than a ryu or akuma

also, cammy was doing surprisingly alright overall, sure she got dominated in a few rounds, but there were a couple fights where she destroyed.

also, el fuerte, guile, gen, sakura got a good few fights to shine...especially fuerte, been seeing a lot of him. 

rose, fei, claw, gouken, ken, seemed to have gotten the shaft in "PEOPLE JUST PICK ME FOR ONCE" department.  i mean i guess i seen a rose, but she got obliterated...same with gouken only the gouken player switched to ryu after he lost unlike the rose who had the cajones to stick with her.

*edit*

the mvc2 finals kicked ass, and i haven't even played that game.  sanford v jwong

VERY close shit

[spoiler]sanford won[/spoiler]

« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 08:22:07 PM by vladgd »