Author Topic: THE MOST LAME POST PRODUCERS  (Read 434483 times)

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: THE MOST LAME POST PRODUCERS
« Reply #1395 on: July 20, 2009, 02:04:55 AM »
What's with people in the SF scene playing MvC2? I mean, it's just so odd.

Also the BB final was a bit boring, just one VERY weeaboo Noel player raping everyone to death, then everyone in chat starting crying that BB was broken because it has juggles and combos over 6 hits.

the SF4 final was amazing, god damn I was rooting for JWong but he got what he deserved.

Oh yeah, and the guy that won BB has a blog, PREPARE YOURSELF.

http://arcanaheartnana.blogspot.com/
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 02:22:31 AM by MortifiedocAlot »

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: July 20, 2009, 03:02:29 AM »
I was suuuuper disappointed by the BB exhibitions. I swear I could beat that Noel.

That's my favorite match of EVO2k9. INSTANT CANNON STRIKE

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: July 20, 2009, 03:27:43 AM »
I was wondering when you would post that, but yeah, easily one of the better fights.

Also from what I hear the BB competitive scene is just forming in American, which would explain the piss poor quality.

vladgd

« Reply #1398 on: July 20, 2009, 04:16:58 AM »
right so i watched the stream long enough to catch the hdremix finals, which, not too bad.  wish sirlin got farther, but he did good, and he won with multiple characters (fei, cammy, dic), but afrolegends winning = hot, and person using zangief = really hot.  good shit overall.

missed the sf4 finals because i was playing monster hunter with a friend of mine, so i youtubed the finals...unsurprisingly diago v jwong

the outcome was the same predictable disappointment, i had more fun watching the pools/semis.  though, sanford schooling dan the man from im kicking everybodys ass because i play ryu was pretty damn impressive. 

also mortified, lots of people are playing sf4, people from different games are playing sf4.  as for sanford, he's with jwong, and they play multiple games...so that explains that.

i guess to end, i seen the sc4 finals (well i got bored near the last 3 matches so i don't know the outcome) and well, never new till now how retarded hilde is.  she actually looked pretty fucking broken from what ive seen.  "hey you, yeah, you fucked up one time?  WELL EAT MY STUPID LONG RANGED RING OUT COMBO(that's apparently safe with autoparry or someshit i don't' understand)!  didn't get ring outed from it(rare), ohh well, enjoy the stupid amount of damage it did, because you aren't surviving another"

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: July 20, 2009, 03:04:01 PM »
Yeah, but that was why the finals in SC4 were so great. All of the Hildes got defeated. And one guy was using Zasalamel, who is normally considered very bottom. Anyway, the ring out move starts on a change of stance that includes an autoparry so it'll always deflect any high attack into the free combo, which is why she's so broken. Virtua Fighter 5 has a few characters that can do stuff like autoparry but it's always really obvious at least and it pretty much always just resets position instead of launching you into the air for a free ring out haha

vladgd

« Reply #1400 on: July 20, 2009, 05:00:03 PM »
well yeah, that part of it was nice, i enjoyed seeing the french ivy player work down some hildes as well. 

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1401 on: July 20, 2009, 05:51:43 PM »
And one guy was using Zasalamel, who is normally considered very bottom.

I'm terrible at playing him, but one of my friends is surprisingly good with him, and for some reason I cannot fighting him. I always get my ass kicked by him :/ I dunno whether it's just a bad matchup for characters, (I prefer to use Cassandra) or I just suck at playing against a Zasalamel.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: July 20, 2009, 07:34:09 PM »
I'm so tempted to get SF4. I'll play Third Strike forever until I come to a conclusion.

vladgd

« Reply #1403 on: July 20, 2009, 07:59:14 PM »
rent it

Nekros

• View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: July 20, 2009, 10:27:48 PM »
I wish I had sc4, my brother has it and I played it a little bit. Made for a decent Zasalamel player, but anyone that really knew their character could beat me (probably just from my lack of experience with playing the game in general)

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: July 20, 2009, 11:35:20 PM »

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1406 on: July 21, 2009, 12:10:35 AM »
I wish I had sc4, my brother has it and I played it a little bit. Made for a decent Zasalamel player, but anyone that really knew their character could beat me (probably just from my lack of experience with playing the game in general)

Except that I've always had trouble fighting Zasalamel, lol.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Nekros

• View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: July 21, 2009, 12:53:33 AM »
well, it is hard for someone who doesn't play a lot to gauge his range properly lol.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1408 on: July 21, 2009, 01:01:54 AM »
Which is probably the biggest issue I have with him. Well, that and I'm terrible at blocking, which, had I been good at, would probably be the difference between dieing and surviving the round.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

« Reply #1409 on: July 21, 2009, 07:24:22 PM »
Can't rent PC games.

you need a konsole boi

« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 09:41:46 PM by vladgd »