Author Topic: YouTube- Entertaining unknowns  (Read 5800 times)

Milk Chan

• View Profile
YouTube- Entertaining unknowns
« on: August 29, 2008, 07:11:51 PM »
Since there's a thread dedicated to videos I thought there should be a thread dedicated to a user's videos in general (plus its also an excuse to make a thread). I was thinking it would be neat to post links to users who otherwise might not be well known on youtube other than by a small fanbase, yet are still unique or funny in some way. It helps give them some publicity as well as finding someone you might like yourself.

Anyways here's two people im subscribed to:
Jon Lajoie - Makes hilarious videos. More known at funnyordie and in Canada than here.
LemonsNeedHelp - Not many videos right now but I like his style of movie reviewing. Doesn't feel too forced and not just a straightforward boring review.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
Re: YouTube- Entertaining unknowns
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 07:52:08 PM »
http://ca.youtube.com/user/Pauliewanna

He's a great drummer, does TONS of Rush drum covers. Pretty damn good, too. Doesn't seem to have that much of a following though, his 2112 video only has about 3k views.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2008, 01:36:11 AM »

the guy is pretty good looking, also has some funny videos.  though, he's full of shit in his one video.  it doesn't take away from the general entertainment a decent amount of his videos bring. 

and now for a long list to be made short

http://www.youtube.com/user/mastergd

if you like vidya/pcnerdstuff check my subscriptions, i should be subscribed to most of the good stuff.

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2008, 04:25:01 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/user/pogobat

A lot of his videos are good political rants, but he throws in other topics as well, like aliens and bigfoot. Also has Guitar Hero videos and Rubik's cube tutorials.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Leorina

• Nerd Loving Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2008, 02:21:09 PM »

Ha...in before Spec even had a chance.
New updates for the pack Calamitous Strike posted here in my sig...also no PM's about BG's/BN's yet...I still need art for my songs.

Update: 9/28/08--Added expert difficulties for some songs and a hard difficulty
           9/30/08--Changed reasoning for song pack and added a few songs to Not Started
           10/5/08--Finished AA and have keyboard steps in the second parentheses
           10/14/08--Finished Do It Like We Do and working on a few new ones

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2008, 03:05:02 PM »

I'd hardly call him "unknown."

He's considered notable under Wikipedia's policies and that's not the easiest thing in the world to accomplish.
"This is a machine for making cows."

Leorina

• Nerd Loving Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2008, 03:18:08 PM »
He's considered notable under Wikipedia's policies and that's not the easiest thing in the world to accomplish.

Seriously????  wow...I thought his extent was just the movies on youtube, and screwattack
New updates for the pack Calamitous Strike posted here in my sig...also no PM's about BG's/BN's yet...I still need art for my songs.

Update: 9/28/08--Added expert difficulties for some songs and a hard difficulty
           9/30/08--Changed reasoning for song pack and added a few songs to Not Started
           10/5/08--Finished AA and have keyboard steps in the second parentheses
           10/14/08--Finished Do It Like We Do and working on a few new ones

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2008, 12:47:22 AM »
Nah, he has his own DVD (which was sold out within hours, I believe; he's working on getting one with the 2007 episodes released as well), has a regular web show on Spike.com, and has generally gotten pretty popular since he started releasing the Nerd videos a couple of years ago.
"This is a machine for making cows."

flaffl

• KOREA MEMBER ^_^ FUNNI KEKEKEKE
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2008, 03:02:04 AM »
once again i shall give you the smashed group

http://www.youtube.com/user/bumnumba1