Author Topic: vladgd's general thread of awesome  (Read 36863 times)

vladgd

Re: vladgd's general thread of awesome
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2009, 01:54:35 AM »
you can post comments, but NO IMAGES PLOX.  start yer own image spam thread if you feel like image spam.

i figure i save a lot of images and thus i like to share some of what i end up aquiring.

im not a big fan of space marines in terms of playing them in the game, but the lore and whatnot about them is quite awesome.  kind of like protoss in starcraft for me.

(i know an image not of a lady, VLAD ENJOYS LADIES VERY MUCH)

THE IMAGE YOU POSTED HOWEVER WAS FINE SO YOU DON'T NEED TO EDIT IT OUT
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 02:08:27 AM by vladgd »

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2009, 02:14:58 AM »
I have that exact same image along with a few similar ones saved on here, and I agree. I love how brutal, ornamental, and jesus like they make EVERYTHING.

Hopefully they make that 3rd person action game about the Ultra Marines good, I'm tierd of people thinking MC is a good example of cool looking armor and superhuman military people.

vladgd

« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2009, 02:20:48 AM »
correct me if im wrong, but im pretty sure a space marine could easily take on several spartains.  that and another thing i like about space marines, they are humans depicted as INCREDIBLY POWERFUL BEINGS, which is a departure from "they are versitile, or they have the human spirit, or some other bullshit".  don't mention the imperial guard, as it goes back to the previous point to a smaller extent(since they pretty much are regular humans and not super humanly mutated human beings who can breathe underwater and in hazardous conditions, live for hundreds of years, super strong, ect).  

also kanyeja-

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2009, 04:01:07 AM »
With an average weapon load out for both? I'd assume so. I don't know a ton about 40k, and I do know Spartans can flip tanks (yet not punch an enemy slightly bigger then them across the fucking room) but a bolter fires a shot that's about the size of a grenade, and it's fully automatic.

If it was a Grey Knight? Yes they'd never stand a chance.

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2009, 07:59:10 AM »
Candle Jack?

vladgd

« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2009, 08:43:21 PM »

SOME OF MAH GAMEZ

below is an iidx controller with some old gamenow/expert gamer magazines

the cd's with too much glare above are tomba, ape escape, and a dieselboy album.  also i don't like dreamfall, i need to get rid of it.

I ALSO USED THIS GAD FANGLED CAMERA TO RECORD ME PLAYING SF2

WATCH IT
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 01:16:35 AM by vladgd »

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2009, 07:34:52 AM »
and a dieselboy album.

Which one? I've got Project Human.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2009, 04:04:52 PM »
Substance D

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2009, 06:41:57 PM »
Hmm, that one I don't know at all. Tracklist looks interesting though.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2009, 08:37:51 PM »
i am well aware it is the beginning of the week, and i am well aware i played only 12 games today.  but still, it's cool seeing my name up there in rank if only for a few days.

my "overall" score is less impressive.  i mean, i play ranked matches to get quick games, i really only play to have fun.  i mean, im not afraid to whip out a character i utterly suck with in hopes of learning him, shit like that gives me losses in my overall rank, but whatever. it beats player matches with people who don't use mics, waiting for your turn to fight, that's kind of boring.  player matches are REALLY FUN WHEN PEOPLE HAVE MICS and talking about the matches and having a jolly ole time, but without mics...id rather do ranked matches, it's quicker, and i can play more games that way.

*edit*

k i shouldn't play any more sf2 for the week

« Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 01:09:42 AM by vladgd »

vladgd

« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2009, 09:35:07 PM »
this was from 4chan.  9 of your favorite games in a 3x3 grid.  figured id do an irl version.  sf4 box is obviously hdremix.  and i don't really have...a copy of 13th...but it's my favorite so yeah, ghetto number 13 on my copy of 8th.  uhh as for the two copies of silver...i don't fucking know.  i bought one copy of that game and it has been in my gbc for years.  i cleaned out my closet the other day and found another.  yeah, no fucking clue.

vladgd

« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2009, 01:36:09 AM »

taken from inside my room.  scuse the mesh over the window (which i assume every house has to keep them damn bugs out)

i should take one of these actually outside, some mornings with the fog can look pretty damn good.

uhh it's my back yard area thing.  y'see, my house is like 5 years old, so what you see is mostly farmland/the road across said farmland in the distance.  since well, 5 years ago, where i live now, was just farmland.  kind of interesting since the house my mom grew up in is right next door.  that same house is lived in by my uncle, who also grew up there, and the house to the other side of mine...is by another uncle who lived there. 

this means nothing, but this is vlads general thread of awesome, so i figured this was a fairly general post about me and where i live. 

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2009, 06:28:23 PM »

I'm happy for you vladgd, and I'mma let you finish, but Kanye's glasses are one of the best pairs of sunglasses of all time.

vladgd

« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2009, 06:51:50 AM »
found this AMAZING work of the asari consort

i really wish i could draw, because that shit is fantastic. 

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2009, 07:12:11 AM »
Jet Grind Radio!  <3

Wanna play. 
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs