Author Topic: You guys need to stop getting lives!  (Read 12549 times)

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
You guys need to stop getting lives!
« on: September 22, 2008, 12:20:21 PM »
This place is fucking boring during the day, you guys all need to get less of a life!
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: You guys need to stop getting lives!
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 03:02:43 PM »
Nigga you have a job. I only have class 3 times a week.

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 03:06:10 PM »
I work as well but I like having a social life. Shun our Mother star and you will get burned and maybe cancer.

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2008, 03:12:49 PM »
But I've got class five days a week, and I'm soon to have a job on top of that.

I's a busy bee.
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2008, 04:24:26 PM »
I have a weekend job and class 5 days a week. And I'm still online more than you guys.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2008, 04:42:15 PM »
I have a weekend job and class 5 days a week. And I'm still online more than you guys.

NOT ME.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2008, 05:14:53 PM »
That's not a good thing you know. Also, lurking is lame.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Kulli

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2008, 05:51:47 PM »
Also, lurking is lame.

So is posting every single chance you get, Mr. 3k.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2008, 07:01:58 PM »
I'd rather contribute to a site than watch it fail because nobody has the sense to actually post something.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2008, 07:49:02 PM »
That's not a good thing you know. Also, lurking is lame.

WELL....DICKS.

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2008, 08:49:32 PM »
I'd rather contribute to a site than watch it fail because nobody has the sense to actually post something.

I have never seen more posts full of shit untill I see you post.

First off Boobias:
Fuck off about us not being on when you are on.  The fact that some of us work  jobs during the weekday is the reason we are not on.  Hell there are many that go to school maybe they might be studying or out with friends/aquentences partying.

Second:
Some of us can go a few days with out being on the computer and be fine with it.  However, you seem to find pleasure in flamming others who lurk because maybe we are doing something else and waiting for some kind of post that one feels that post to because one has a valid opinion either based on some research or personal experience (ie Acetone being a good solvent to dissolve things in.)

Third:
Here is some advice you basement dweller.
1) Do some research before posting stuff in more serious topics.
2) Get a real social life or expand the one you currently have.  You are one of the most close minded people I see post.  At least when someone corrects me I re-evaluate what I stand on.
3) Smoke more weed or get laid more often. 

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2008, 05:03:53 AM »
This post was a joke. Yeah, sure, I like when people post on here, and I don't have that much of a social life (let's see, I've got about 4 real friends), but you know what, I'm not perfect, I am not exactly good at making friends. Because of that, I've come to rely on s.net as one of the few places on the internet I can actually stand to talk to people (considering at just about any other website, the general populace doesn't even seem to know what a properly constructed sentence IS, let alone puts enough effort to actually make one).

And you know what, not everyone sees their own flaws well. I try (yes TRY, which means I can (and will) fail) to be open minded. As you've pointed out, apparently I'm not that good at it. Yes, I have biases, and it takes me a while to let go of them (notice, I used to bitch about Vista, but here I am, on a laptop with nothing but Vista on it, and aside from the little glitches that are always present in an OS, I'm enjoying it), but I do let go of them if I'm made aware that it is a totally unfounded bias.

Yes, I've made some stupid posts, and I seem to regularly make stupid posts concerning computer hardware (witness how many times spectere and I have gotten into arguments) and they're mostly because of my bias. Big fucking deal. in the future, I'll try to be more careful about how I reply to thinks. In fact, I've been making some effort to think about whether I should reply or not to things lately. Maybe not as much as I could, but I am making some effort not to pots useless crap.

As for the whole lurking thing: I'm sorry, but when someone posts something in one of the threads like the happy or angry thread, it's not hard to find some sort of response. I'm mostly just bitching because I'm bored (yes, I know, get a life, etc. etc.). The whole point of posting this here was because it was one of the joke boards (and I really should have posted it in the other, so if spectere sees this, could you move it to the other board?).

To me, a forum isn't just about going out and making educated replies to threads asking for help. That's a rather limited view. I see forums as a way to essentially have a conversation with people in a more time delayed manner. If I want to find out about some computer product, or some other computer related issue, you know what MY first stop is? GOOGLE. I only post questions here if I know spectere likely knows something about it, and I can't find a quick answer by spending a couple minutes on google.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2008, 12:23:06 PM »
man, i fucking hate drama. a lot of us are busy now, and we can't post all the time.

This isn't a live thing, you go on, read whatever you want, reply to whatever you want, then come back later to read the replies. That's how it works.

We pressed on. Shortly afterwards, we arrived in a poisonous, post-apocalyptic hell - a sprawling, toxic dumping ground stretching for a mile or two. This is the final resting place for your old TV, computer or mobile phone.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2008, 11:32:02 PM »
TL; DR.

I jacked off twice within the last 2 days.

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2008, 11:42:33 PM »
You fucking whore.  <3
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs