Author Topic: Don't hate me...anyone.  (Read 8048 times)

Leorina

• Nerd Loving Member
    • View Profile
Don't hate me...anyone.
« on: September 25, 2008, 10:31:12 AM »
Hello everyone.

There are a few of you on here who already know who I am from one forum, there are others here who know me from another forum, and then there are those who don't know me at all.

For those of you who do know me from the one forum: Renard, Spectere, OneX...I am not always like that, I can be totally different and this forum can and will show you that.

For those of you who know me from the other forum:....I don't really go there a lot anymore, but I haven't really posted anything on there so the only thing people would know about me would be my ITG scores.

For those of you who don't know who the heck I am:

My name is Kevin Millar, I am currently 18 years old and I live in Bensalem, Pennsylvania.  I like to play almost any rhythm game (DDR/ITG/PIU/MGD/SM/OSU!/REZ/list goes on).  I like to make simfiles for ITG but I haven't made that many yet, I currently go to Bucks County Community College majoring in Paralegal.  I can get a little annoying when it comes to posts, but I am going to try my best to act like a normal person here.  If the people from the other forums have yet to figure out who I am then here is a hint...Warchamp hates me. (and I just gave away the answer)

For those of you who have figured out who I am then you understand my topic title and I apologize in advance for any stupid posts that come from my name, thank you.
New updates for the pack Calamitous Strike posted here in my sig...also no PM's about BG's/BN's yet...I still need art for my songs.

Update: 9/28/08--Added expert difficulties for some songs and a hard difficulty
           9/30/08--Changed reasoning for song pack and added a few songs to Not Started
           10/5/08--Finished AA and have keyboard steps in the second parentheses
           10/14/08--Finished Do It Like We Do and working on a few new ones

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
Re: Don't hate me...anyone.
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 11:50:37 AM »
Welcome to the boards. Though I will point out that generally putting up the defensive in your introduction post gives the impression that you may have need of defending yourself, which is never a good thing. I hope that nobody here has a problem with you, and that things go smoothly, but as I said, having to defend yourself right off the bat is generally never a good sign.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Leorina

• Nerd Loving Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2008, 02:12:00 PM »
Well its not that...its just on the other forum I am pretty much flamed for anything that I post...so this is just for those here who know me.
New updates for the pack Calamitous Strike posted here in my sig...also no PM's about BG's/BN's yet...I still need art for my songs.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2008, 02:27:05 PM »
Well, if you're flamed because everyone there is just an asshole, then you don't really have any reason to be defensive here, because unlike most of the internet, the people who come here actually have a functioning brain and common sense.

If, however, you made things worse by flaming back, trolling, or you were getting flamed for a good reason, then you might find your membership short lived, because unlike some sites, we actually have some moderation (despite the only person with admin/mod powers being rather busy most of the time).

My whole point is that just because you are flamed in one site doesn't mean you will be here. Every forum/web community is different, some are very intolerant, some are very friendly, some are populated by morons who aren't capable of putting together a single grammatically correct sentence, and because of that, you can't assume you're always going to get flamed for little to no reason.

As a good example: I tend to be very argumentative in most other internet communities. I constantly criticize them for not caring enough to actually formulate a proper English sentence. However, that gets me flamed by the people who do that, as well as the people who are capable of rational thought but don't have enough sense to understand that they are simply letting the English language become more and more deteriorated by these morons.

That sort of thing is giving people a good excuse to flame me, but just because I got flamed there doesn't mean that I'm gonna get flamed here too, just because the members here might know I do that sot of thing.

Oh, and if you haven't noticed already, I tend to make quite a few rather longwinded posts. It's a bit of a habit.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

淫蟲

• 我們要有思想改造
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2008, 04:05:05 PM »
Welcome!  Everything Bobbias said is true; you're not going to get flamed here for no reason, or at all, really.  Also, I live in Bucks County as well.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2008, 06:31:15 PM »
Well, if he were to start flaming someone, or do something bad enough, I'm sure he could manage to get flamed, however, it is quite a bit harder here than other places.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Leorina

• Nerd Loving Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2008, 07:17:28 PM »
Well on the other forum Spectere has stood up for me so I know he is cool...don't worry, I almost never start flaming...unless someone REALLY deserves it.

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2008, 08:51:14 PM »
Welcome and enjoy S-Net.

And remeber when the experiment is over you will be missed!

flaffl

• KOREA MEMBER ^_^ FUNNI KEKEKEKE
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2008, 09:57:52 PM »
hey dude welcoem to my forums

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2008, 05:34:34 PM »
Well on the other forum Spectere has stood up for me so I know he is cool...

It's what I do. 8)

But anyhoo, welcome to s.net -- the Glorious Land of Imagination!  You can start by fetching me my robe...and a cookie.
"This is a machine for making cows."

Leorina

• Nerd Loving Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2008, 09:36:39 PM »
You can start by fetching me my robe...and a cookie.

There you go sir...will there be anything else or shall I fetch the chaos emerald for your enjoyment?

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2008, 04:03:39 AM »
No, that will be all for now, Mr. Millar.  You may return to your quarters.
"This is a machine for making cows."

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2008, 04:20:50 AM »
don't let spectere and flaffl fool you, they're really my forums

welcome to them 8)

cristian989

• View Profile