Author Topic: Where are you from???  (Read 14120 times)

Skorpion9x

• Om nom nom
    • View Profile
Re: Where are you from???
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2008, 03:45:39 AM »
Pittsburgh, PA, USA.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2008, 07:58:25 AM »
Pittsburgh, PA, USA.

You don't happen to play DDR/ITG2 at any of the prime locations near Pittsburgh (Northpark Clubhouse, CMU, etc), do you?
"This is a machine for making cows."

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2008, 09:11:16 AM »
You don't happen to play DDR/ITG2 at any of the prime locations near Pittsburgh (Northpark Clubhouse, CMU, etc), do you?

Yeah, I might has seen you before if that's true.  :3
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

Skorpion9x

• Om nom nom
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2008, 12:33:30 PM »
No, I've only been to one arcade with an ITG machine since I moved here. I wonder how far those places are from where I live.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2008, 03:45:21 PM »
Palm beach county Florida.

True G shit son.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2008, 04:15:31 PM »
No, I've only been to one arcade with an ITG machine since I moved here. I wonder how far those places are from where I live.

North Park Clubhouse is in Robinson Town Center -- exits 1 and 2 off of PA-60.  The address is 1960 Park Manor Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA, 19205.

CMU is Carnegie Mellon University -- address is 5000 Forbes Ave, Pittsburgh, PA, 15213.

Those are the two places that my Crew (with a capital C) and I usually hang out.

Leorina

• Nerd Loving Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2008, 11:27:22 PM »
Those are the two places that my Crew (with a capital C) and I usually hang out.

You should take a road trip and drive to Bensalem, even though it is a long way away compared to Pitt and see me.

I'm at the mall that has the machine from 11:00-12:00 then from 4:00-5:00 every tuesday and thursday because of college and having to work almost every other day.

That way you can meet me in person...and just so I can have someone there playing with me rather than onlookers saying, "wow, that was amazing," when I just passed like Dreams of Passion on Hard....It's a freaking 5 people...that isn't even the worst part....there are only a few good players who go to the machine and it is usually on the friday nights when the mall is jam packed with newbs and it takes 2 hours to play one game...but I digress.  I also really want to see how good you are because I have a couples chart that I can't seem to get anyone to play with me...Monotone, but I have a few others but they aren't worth it.
New updates for the pack Calamitous Strike posted here in my sig...also no PM's about BG's/BN's yet...I still need art for my songs.

Update: 9/28/08--Added expert difficulties for some songs and a hard difficulty
           9/30/08--Changed reasoning for song pack and added a few songs to Not Started
           10/5/08--Finished AA and have keyboard steps in the second parentheses
           10/14/08--Finished Do It Like We Do and working on a few new ones

Kulli

« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2008, 09:00:56 AM »
I live in the Bronx

I hate it here someone save me

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2008, 11:45:21 AM »
You should take a road trip and drive to Bensalem, even though it is a long way away compared to Pitt and see me.

I MapQuest'd it once -- it's a six hour trip from Struthers. O.O

That way you can meet me in person...and just so I can have someone there playing with me rather than onlookers saying, "wow, that was amazing," when I just passed like Dreams of Passion on Hard....

Heh, I know what you mean.

I love when I'm just dicking around on medium (mod challenges, etc) and when people go apeshit over it.

I also really want to see how good you are because I have a couples chart that I can't seem to get anyone to play with me...Monotone, but I have a few others but they aren't worth it.

I'm okay.  As far as 12s go I can pass Delirium, VerTex, Energizer, Go 60 Go, and !.  Hardest thing I've passed in MGD (on an ITG machine, that is) is probably either Je Taime Pro or Hyun Jin Young Go Jin Young Go Pro.

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2008, 06:30:47 PM »
Palm Harbor, FL, USA. Located around the Tampa/Clearwater area...

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Leorina

• Nerd Loving Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2008, 06:40:09 AM »
Je Taime Pro
.....    just   ......

but really, good job, I can do stream really well, I can do speed really well, but when you combine them it is like ashdlfhasjkfhewqopifhdsahvgdwuaphfeoiwj, wow I faild before I got to the first l in that sequence....but on SM I can quad almost anything including DH1 (only for those who know MGD, or have bugged spec for the most hilarious simfile...this one was the first one).
New updates for the pack Calamitous Strike posted here in my sig...also no PM's about BG's/BN's yet...I still need art for my songs.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2008, 10:54:00 AM »
but really, good job, I can do stream really well, I can do speed really well, but when you combine them it is like ashdlfhasjkfhewqopifhdsahvgdwuaphfeoiwj, wow I faild before I got to the first l in that sequence....

Heh, thanks. :)

I tend to be good up to about 13.3 steps per second (200bpm 16ths) so Je Taime does fall within that, albeit at the higher end of it.  It's a fun chart.

but on SM I can quad almost anything including DH1 (only for those who know MGD, or have bugged spec for the most hilarious simfile...this one was the first one).

DH1 is the greatest simfile ever.

*vomits*

Leorina

• Nerd Loving Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2008, 12:37:21 PM »
DH1 is the greatest simfile ever.

*vomits*

lmFao

the only gripes I had against it were the crazy as hell crossovers...other than that the steps were amazing...the only thing people who play MGD hate about it is the song itself...not the steps.

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2008, 04:30:56 PM »
Avondale, AZ. I play DDR at the Tempe Gameworks. A Golfland arcade in Mesa has a BM IIDX Red, and that was the last time I was there, which was probably 2 or 3 years ago. They also had a regular BM 5th append club mix or something old and weird [5 key only]. It was fun, as well. That being said, I can only assume they would get newer IIDX machines as they come out, since Red was new at the time, and they had it!

Anyway, this is all pointless because no one lives a reasonable distance from me. I'll be in this community till a) the apocalypse or b) spec quits the internet or c) America crashes from being hit by EMP bombs at specific points, knocking out our networks. Meaning after I get thru college and stuff, have my own freedom, I'd be able to get on a damn plane and join up in a s.net gamefest. That'd be neat.
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2008, 04:42:25 PM »
Heh, I'd love to be able to get to wherever a gamefest type thing were located, and I will soon have my own car, but I have no job as of yet, and very little money. IT'd probably cost me nearly as much for gas as I have in my account right now, lol.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x