Author Topic: Dream Car(s) or Dream Form of Transportation (nothing unrealisic please)  (Read 5776 times)

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
For this thread please discuss the subject name.

Of course always follow the rules of the site.

No flamming others of their choice of transportation.  Great detail not needed, explaination why would be nice and for most KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!  This is mostly about transportation mainly due to the internal combustion engine so personal experience or simulation experience is kinda a pre-req.

So for about a week or so now I have been playing Forza MotorSport and being simulating driving real cars that do exist.

So here are some cars that I would like and why*:
*Note: All of these cars would be manual transmission.

Ford GT
Fast car.  V-10 supercharged with 500hp and 500 torque.  Even though it is a RWD car, it is a mid engine configuration car, which is nice because if you do decide to floor it your car won't spin out.

Nissan SkyLine R34 GT
IS ILLEGAL IN THE USA!
Rally car more then any thing else but a quick accelerating car.  V-6 turbo charged is why it is quick.

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI or VII
Best of the Evo series.  V-6 turbo charged and it's red line for going backwards is about 60 MPH.  Quick cars and are a decent price range.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
Re: Dream Car(s) or Dream Form of Transportation (nothing unrealisic please)
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 09:49:15 PM »
The Lancer/Lancer Evo's are damn nice cars.

I really don't know what my dream car is, probably a Ferrari or something, lol. However, I'd have to say that just thinking about how much gas those things drink makes me sad, because even if I could afford the car, gas would still be damn expensive.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Leorina

• Nerd Loving Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2008, 10:01:07 PM »
Ferrari Enzo--Amazing car

Jeep--an actual Jeep, meaning the offroad type that is like the original jeep, not those 4 door or grand cherokee ones

57 Corvette convert--old car that beats the heck out of the modern ones on look/feel/awesomeness.
New updates for the pack Calamitous Strike posted here in my sig...also no PM's about BG's/BN's yet...I still need art for my songs.

Update: 9/28/08--Added expert difficulties for some songs and a hard difficulty
           9/30/08--Changed reasoning for song pack and added a few songs to Not Started
           10/5/08--Finished AA and have keyboard steps in the second parentheses
           10/14/08--Finished Do It Like We Do and working on a few new ones

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2008, 10:08:06 PM »
Jeep--an actual Jeep, meaning the offroad type that is like the original jeep, not those 4 door or grand cherokee ones

One of my friends has a Jeep YJ with huge (36 or 38 inch, I believe) mud tires and something like 6 inches of lift on top of that. His differentials are welded solid, lol.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2008, 10:18:08 PM »
Nice thing about Jeeps is that their transmissions can handle the larger tires because most Jeeps have a V-8 with a either a 5-gear auto or 6-gear manual.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2008, 10:24:03 PM »
I think this one is a 5 gear manual. Then again, I know for a fact that this transmission is not the original one the Jeep started with, lol. Nor are a good chunk of the internals, really.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

flaffl

• KOREA MEMBER ^_^ FUNNI KEKEKEKE
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2008, 11:30:17 PM »
Bugatti Veyron

NO CONTEST

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2008, 03:53:24 AM »
One of my friends has a Jeep YJ with huge (36 or 38 inch, I believe) mud tires and something like 6 inches of lift on top of that. His differentials are welded solid, lol.

My friend has an 98 jeep (not sure on the model, but it looks like wrangle to me) and it's raised with some nice mud tires on them. Hell, I'm surprised they DO that all the way up in Canada.

Bugatti Veyron

NO CONTEST

lol, enjoy driving yourself to death.

As for myself, if gas was not an option, I would fucking LOVE a 1970s Cadillac. Like a Devil sedan would be so much fun to drive. Nothing fancy, like standard rims and paint would work fine as opposed to the overly pimped out ones you see. My friend used to have an older big Pontiac, and riding/driving that thing was a ton of fun. Plus, it makes you feel like you're in a wrecking ball. I was thinking of buying a crown Victorian (like a retired cop car) just because they're the closest I'll come to getting one.

Other then that, a military hummer would be amazing. I would love to get a bumper filled with cement and run some trees down with that.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2008, 04:54:20 AM »
Crown Vics are awesome.

My friend has an 98 jeep (not sure on the model, but it looks like wrangle to me) and it's raised with some nice mud tires on them. Hell, I'm surprised they DO that all the way up in Canada.

Dude, we've got tons of offroading trails here. I mean, it's not like we have a ton of people doing this sort of thing, but it's no unheard of. Plus, my friend is a bit of a redneck, so that fits him perfectly.
Though recently he's gotten pissed off and tired of constantly replacing parts of the damn thing and is planning on selling it and getting a nice car.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2008, 03:06:33 PM »
Though recently he's gotten pissed off and tired of constantly replacing parts of the damn thing and is planning on selling it and getting a nice car.

I've had that happen to a different friend twice now. First with his rather big jeep, then with his bronco.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2008, 07:22:27 PM »
Well, my friend has a habit of going through vehicles pretty quickly. He's made some good money off his cars (restored a 1950's car and sold it to his uncle for like, $50,000, and bought a kit Camero with some water damage for 8,000 and sold it to the guy who delivered it for 20,000). So he tends to go through cars rather quickly.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

NewF

• My mom sais i'm cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2008, 07:31:52 PM »
Saleen S7 or Mclaren F1

:D

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2008, 09:53:44 PM »
Well, the F1 has room for groceries, lol.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x