Author Topic: Legends of the Hidden Temple  (Read 5274 times)

Leorina

• Nerd Loving Member
    • View Profile
Legends of the Hidden Temple
« on: September 25, 2008, 09:45:05 PM »
Does anyone remember this show on Nick?  I think they moved it to Nick Gas but I don't get that station so I am pissed about that.

For those of you who don't know what LotHT was about it was a challenge between teams of two kids(6teams...green snakes/white scorpions/etc.) and they partake of 2 or 3 challenges and the team with the most points gets to go into the hidden temple and they are trying to find these puzzle pieces or something but they have to watch out for the voodoo people who will take them away  if they are causght...needless to say I don't remember all the details since the last time I saw it was about 10 years ago but I can still say it was an amazing Nick show.
New updates for the pack Calamitous Strike posted here in my sig...also no PM's about BG's/BN's yet...I still need art for my songs.

Update: 9/28/08--Added expert difficulties for some songs and a hard difficulty
           9/30/08--Changed reasoning for song pack and added a few songs to Not Started
           10/5/08--Finished AA and have keyboard steps in the second parentheses
           10/14/08--Finished Do It Like We Do and working on a few new ones

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
Re: Legends of the Hidden Temple
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 10:20:22 PM »
Even when they did get the shrine the damn kids still couldn't put the damn monkey together.

Leorina

• Nerd Loving Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2008, 11:53:44 AM »
and they would always get caught...even if they were assured that there were only three guards in the temple...and if they a had the redemption coin/amulet/medallion they would still lose...I think in all of the episodes I've seen only once has it ever been completed....then again I was young so it may have been more...but those voo doo dudes were freaky when they just popped out.
New updates for the pack Calamitous Strike posted here in my sig...also no PM's about BG's/BN's yet...I still need art for my songs.

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2008, 03:38:22 PM »
Yeah, I remember this show quite a bit. I also remember nobody ever winning.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2008, 08:00:13 PM »
I loved this show, me and my friend used to watch it like every day. Funny, this was basically a less popular double dare, which even less people won. I also thought it was funny how the prizes where garbage, like first place was usually a trip to mexico for a weekend.

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2008, 10:16:33 PM »
I wonder if the old shows are on GAS?

Leorina

• Nerd Loving Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2008, 10:17:29 PM »
I wonder if the old shows are on GAS?

They should be...I just can't get gas for some reason.

cristian989

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2008, 02:38:37 AM »
Does anyone remember this show on Nick?  I think they moved it to Nick Gas but I don't get that station so I am pissed about that.

For those of you who don't know what LotHT was about it was a challenge between teams of two kids(6teams...green snakes/white scorpions/etc.) and they partake of 2 or 3 challenges and the team with the most points gets to go into the hidden temple and they are trying to find these puzzle pieces or something but they have to watch out for the voodoo people who will take them away  if they are causght...needless to say I don't remember all the details since the last time I saw it was about 10 years ago but I can still say it was an amazing Nick show.

You're better off remembering watching it back in the day instead of being dissapointed by it's cheesiness now.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2008, 02:53:50 AM »
You're better off remembering watching it back in the day instead of being dissapointed by it's cheesiness now.

That's the BEST part, when I said me and my friend watched it, I mean about a year ago.