Author Topic: ANNA MEETS THE FURRIES  (Read 11979 times)

淫蟲

• 我們要有思想改造
    • View Profile
ANNA MEETS THE FURRIES
« on: August 30, 2007, 08:50:08 AM »

Discuss.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
Re: ANNA MEETS THE FURRIES
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2007, 09:19:49 AM »
My only post here. Furries are lame, if you think you're an animal, go live like one and get the fuck out of my town.

If I ever meet a furry, and they talk some stupid shit about their connections with animals or some stupid shit like that, I'm just going to tell them that they're being mentally retarded and that if they really think they're some stupid animal, they can go live in the woods with the rest of them. Lost of people love animals, that's why they become vets, or ride horses, or raise pets, or help in wildlife reserves. You don't need to be a fucking furry and basically ask people to call you a loser.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2007, 02:47:54 PM »
Watching the first minute or two of that video just makes me angry. Furries never fail to piss me off. :<

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2007, 03:05:05 PM »
"Hmmm yes. She looks like she runs fast."

Lol youtube comments. Also yeah Furries are damn scary, I'd fucking run away if I was in that mascot costume.

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2007, 03:00:40 PM »
ahahahaha

This is hilarious...

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Milk Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2007, 04:21:52 PM »
I saw this a long time ago at a0.com. The one line I remember is "It's been so long, I need a furpile!".

I don't care either way about furries. I don't know any personally, but there have been quite a few from a0 and other related sites in the past (Bkid and I think Cynic from what i've heard to name a few).

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2007, 03:32:01 AM »
"there's something comforting about being mauled by a grown man in a fur suit thinking he's a tiger."

We pressed on. Shortly afterwards, we arrived in a poisonous, post-apocalyptic hell - a sprawling, toxic dumping ground stretching for a mile or two. This is the final resting place for your old TV, computer or mobile phone.

K-Mann

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2007, 01:12:24 PM »
CSI episode

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2007, 02:57:32 PM »
I'll always think of that episode when I think of furries, lmao.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2007, 03:29:50 PM »
Wow, how the hell didn't I notice this?

If I ever meet a furry, and they talk some stupid shit about their connections with animals or some stupid shit like that, I'm just going to tell them that they're being mentally retarded and that if they really think they're some stupid animal, they can go live in the woods with the rest of them.

Thanks for calling a member of my family and a few of my good friends mentally retarded.
"This is a machine for making cows."

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2007, 03:51:26 PM »
That was a pretty stupid post... I know I'm being very intolerant when I say that, and i would never actually do that. It just really bugs me that people actually think that. I really don't mind the idea that they feel a connection to a certain type of animal, but when they think they're more animal than human, I do believe there is an issue that needs to be resolved.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2007, 05:16:03 PM »
Thanks for calling a member of my family and a few of my good friends mentally retarded.

They might be furry, but do they act like the people in that video?

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2007, 08:03:04 PM »
Ever consider that the people in the video might not be taking themselves seriously?  If it's the video that I think it is, it looks more to me like they were just dicking off for the camera.

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2007, 03:45:00 AM »
nah, there's people like that.. I've seen it. But really, people acting like animals.. what the fuck. Cats, dogs... Lions, tigers and bears-- Oh my!

It's one thing to have fun once and a while and dress up as one for Halloween, or the occasional role play; but if this is something you do on a regular basis or actually think you're part of a specie other than a human being, well... Yeah. Animals are cool, don't get me wrong.. I love animals. And yeah, even people are animals. But ((people != cats) && (people != lions)). I'm happy to be have hands and opposable thumbs, and to not be a caterpillar.

It's cool to see people do what they like, and I'm all for that aspect.. But it's kind of what came up in the lame replies thread. Where do you draw the line on personality and behavior disorders?

Also, I hate it when people fight over the word "normal". Stupid fucking argument. "define normal" "what is normal?" "people don't do that, theres something wrong with you". Who cares. Both sides are stupid. The fact that you're even bothering to fight over it instantly makes you a loser. The debate over "normal" is a loss because it's over the ethics in the use of such a word (as a stereotyping label based on the status quo). People will still do it anyway, so who cares? "If it can be done, it has been done. And if it hasn't already, it will be." Fighting over "normal" is almost as bad as the people that whine and bitch about the current use of the word "emo". (No, I'm not even going to get into it.) Anyway, that's kind of related but not really.

Anyway, back to being politically correct. I think it's really neat to see people practice their interests, no matter what it may be (so long as it doesn't affect anyone else's ability to do the same), but this isn't something I'm particularly interested nor attracted to. I find it a little atypical and even a little obscure. I just don't like it, much in the same way I don't like over-steamed brussels sprouts. :)

We pressed on. Shortly afterwards, we arrived in a poisonous, post-apocalyptic hell - a sprawling, toxic dumping ground stretching for a mile or two. This is the final resting place for your old TV, computer or mobile phone.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2007, 06:37:03 AM »
nah, there's people like that.. I've seen it. But really, people acting like animals.. what the fuck. Cats, dogs... Lions, tigers and bears-- Oh my!

See, that's the thing, though.  Furries don't act like that (correction: most furries don't act like that), it's all just media hype.  Yeah, some of them do the fursuit thing (not even the majority do it, if Anthrocon is any indication) but that's really no different than, say, cosplaying at an anime convention.

I'm happy to be have hands and opposable thumbs, and to not be a caterpillar.

True dat.  Though you can't deny that having claws would be pretty badass.