Author Topic: NEW FETISH  (Read 14801 times)

『フエハデ』

• COMO UN JEFE
    • View Profile
Re: NEW FETISH
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2009, 12:45:18 AM »
noun. A person identified as an easy target, or "sucker". A mark is always the short end of a joke or scam, and is never let in on whats going on. A mark is usually being cheated out of money. It's origin is from old English traveling carnivals from the late 1800s to early 1900s, where workers would refer to people paying to see thier made up shows and games a "mark". not from urban gangsters like most people think. Mark is also the origin to the term "smark" or "smart mark" which is a person who know's he/she is being scamed.

To be named as a potential victim for future criminal activities.

3. (my favourite)   
the most sexy, erotic, flirtatious, hot stuff, bootylicious 4 letter word you'll ever see. If you spell it backwards, you get kram which according to urban dictionary means smoking weed/ganja/herb; how cool is that! I know you're impressed. If you take the mark out of supermarket, all you're left with is superet and that's pretty stupid cause why would you go out to the superet, it makes no sense. Mark means warlike, especially in bed if ya know what i mean. Its definitely the coolest word/name ever cause if you spell it frontwards and backwards, its different!!!

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2009, 08:17:49 AM »
God, some of these entries make me want to kill people. At least that last one almost made sense.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2009, 04:52:43 PM »
God, some of these entries make me want to kill people. At least that last one almost made sense.

Yeah, well slang can't really be proven one way or another, that's why I usually try and avoid it.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2009, 05:13:13 PM »
My point was about all the "is so sexy" and such comments. #3 on the last one was more than just "so hawt" and actually want on to make more sense, lol.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Nekros

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2009, 08:24:09 PM »
Ok, I looked mine up but there are 3 pages worth of shit on my name (most of it the same or similar due to my name)

This one is my favorite though:

4.    Richard

Proper noun/n: A common but in a form of name in a sense of dominance; In most cases, the Letter "R" in its capital form shows a form of difference, but yet the name Richard is commonly used in human labeling. Richard is commonly refered to as "Dick", which in fact is the nickname. Though some humor this fact, they tend to avoid the symbolism of the male dominance in the name, and the effect of impact in speech. The name, almost as other names, when introduced in a conversation, people who are in ear's reach of it would react to the specific name. In a way of hetero paradigm, Richard could be a "normal" living a "normal" life; A Richard could be reading this exact definition due to curiosity or suggestion or boredom; A Richard could have been born to the Earth to change it, to revolutionize, to excel and leave his mark upon the world. There is no proof nor evidence to the true definition of Richard, judging by the obvious fact that a person defines the term "Richard" in their own way..

Person 1: Please state your name and ID number, please.

Person 2: Richard, 100101

Person 1: What is your purpose for being here, Richard 100101 and why do you exist?

Person 2: Whether I am Richard or not is irrelevant, but my definition of my full purpose is the road I must follow to become the "Richard" I want to define.

infamouspat

• apple bottom jeans with the fursuit
    • View Profile
    • OpenITG main site
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2009, 11:46:37 AM »
A common name for a male child.
NO

Patrick      23 up, 37 down  love ithate it

a total douche who is so whipped by his lame ass girlfriend that he deserts his friends and strips for her over the internet
- doesn't know how to spell
- premature ejaculater
- can't draw
- all around dumbass
- moocher
Johnny spell California
Kaliphona
you're such a freakin' Patrick
YUSH

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2009, 08:25:32 PM »
1. A lady's miniature PHALLUS; a clitoris of the type which readily SPRINGS into action.