Author Topic: The Official S.net "The Lame Replies Thread" Thread  (Read 550281 times)

cristian989

• View Profile
Re: The Official S.net "The Lame Replies Thread" Thread
« Reply #615 on: September 23, 2007, 06:43:03 AM »
doods, I woke up at 6:30am for some reason, turned on Nick...and found OLD SCHOOL RUGRATS!!!

I checked out the nick website, and I guess it's only at 6:30am 7 days aweek....wurd (too bad they dont' show doug :()

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #616 on: September 23, 2007, 12:47:11 PM »
I love old school Rugrats. What was your favorite episode? My favorites were the one where Angelica loses Cynthia in the sewers, and the one where Chuckie swallows a watermelon seed and the other babies go inside of him to destroy the plant.

Good stuff.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #617 on: September 23, 2007, 03:50:47 PM »
Also the controls on halo 2 always seemed sloppy to me, like when 2 people get 2 close to each other and they spin around like 3 or 4 times each trying to hit the other person.

I've never seen that happen. :/

I suppose something that could lead to that happening, though, are people using their Halo 1 sensitivity settings in Halo 2.  10 in Halo 2 is a lot snappier than 10 in Halo 1 (I use 10 in Halo 1 but I think I stuck with 7 in the sequel for that reason).
"This is a machine for making cows."

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: September 23, 2007, 04:03:28 PM »
I love old school Rugrats. What was your favorite episode? My favorites were the one where Angelica loses Cynthia in the sewers, and the one where Chuckie swallows a watermelon seed and the other babies go inside of him to destroy the plant.

What about the one were they all get naked and the look at Jillian and go "...wtf"

I've never seen that happen. :/

It probably because of the already slow turning speed, and I increase it I cant aim at all. That and I hate console shooters, I feel retarded aiming with a joystick.

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #619 on: September 23, 2007, 06:25:36 PM »
Officially moved into college now. >:V

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #620 on: September 23, 2007, 09:31:46 PM »
Officially moved into college now. >:V

Niiiiice. Now you can be scholarly 8)

I made a potion last night. It had a bunch of ingredients, I wrote them all down. I plan on reviving the potion every time it dries out with rat's blood.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

notHiro

• View Profile
« Reply #621 on: September 23, 2007, 10:41:37 PM »
zomg I've been in college for ~one month.

cristian989

• View Profile
« Reply #622 on: September 23, 2007, 11:01:29 PM »
I've been out of college for...5 months...damn it, it's happening. I'm getting old...when 1995 doesnt seem like a long time ago...well, that's when you start to get in trouble.  :-[

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #623 on: September 23, 2007, 11:29:36 PM »
Lmao, it's like me looking at the highschool people and such. My brother's GF is like, 15, which makes me feel old, lol. I saw someone that I used to know who was years younger than me, and I'm amazed at how old she is, and then I begin to feel old.

It could be worse, but still.

EDIT: Bah, I wish DS emulation would hurry up and get better, I want to play my Shakugan no Shana DS rom already. Hell, the menus are in english and everything (though the rest of the game isn't). Maybe I'll be able to actually play it, if it'd run...

Also, why are people so up in arms about scanlating manga and removing it once it's licensed. Not everyone can rush out and get it the second it gets out...
And Also#2, Why is it so hard to get a decent translation of the Zero no Tsukaima light novel? I've got the raws, but my japanese is so bad I have no chance in hell to read that.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 06:16:13 AM by Bobbias »
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #624 on: September 24, 2007, 06:17:32 AM »
I fucking love my Skullcrushers.

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #625 on: September 24, 2007, 12:30:39 PM »
Hey, those look pretty sick.

Also: College fucking rules. Srsly.

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #626 on: September 24, 2007, 05:12:33 PM »

Also: College fucking rules. Srsly.

o? Good to hear that you like it. From what I can tell, college is a love/hate thing for most people. Everyone tells me that I'm gonna love college though, so I probably will.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #627 on: September 24, 2007, 05:25:45 PM »

Oh, believe me, they are. :D  Everything sounds crisp.  The subwoofers don't drown anything out -- they just shake your head.  It's amazing.

I highly recommend them to anyone looking for headphones, especially if you live near an Fye that has them discounted (I got mine for $50 at the Arundel Mills Mall location).

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: September 24, 2007, 05:29:15 PM »
I spent about an hour today speedcubing, and afterward I remembered how much it stimulated my brain. It's a weird feeling, almost like my perception of time has slowed down because I'm thinking so fast. After it wears off, I have trouble thinking about anything, but it goes back to normal after 10-15 minutes. This only happens when my mind is out of shape, and I haven't really been speedcubing much for the last 6 months, so it's definitely out of shape.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
« Reply #629 on: September 24, 2007, 05:38:11 PM »

We pressed on. Shortly afterwards, we arrived in a poisonous, post-apocalyptic hell - a sprawling, toxic dumping ground stretching for a mile or two. This is the final resting place for your old TV, computer or mobile phone.