Author Topic: The Official S.net "The Lame Replies Thread" Thread  (Read 550283 times)

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
Re: The Official S.net "The Lame Replies Thread" Thread
« Reply #825 on: October 07, 2007, 08:19:39 AM »
Sounds like a barrel of fun. At least you're getting paid for it. I'd rather get frustrated with idiots than dig trenches or construct railroads.

I'm the opposite. I'm pretty scrawny (130 lbs at 5'9" doesn't leave much room for muscle), and overall pretty nerdy, and I'd WAY rather manual labor over fucking retards. I wouldn't come home stressed out because I have to listen to idiots complain about their computer being fucked because of their own stupidity and such. I'd end up going nuts, telling them all to throw their computer out their window and go fuck themselves, where I'd just come home tired and sore from manual labor.

Also, this place needs to be more active... It's one of the few websites I go to now and I'm getting bored because nobody is ever on any more.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #826 on: October 07, 2007, 10:13:51 AM »
Hey, I check this place multiple times a day, it's the only site I regularly visit nowadays. We should get more people to come here though.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: October 07, 2007, 11:29:53 AM »
I'm not against that, but I'd hate for this to be another major community because then elitist groups would emerge and a lot of us would lose identity.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #828 on: October 07, 2007, 11:48:36 AM »
Well, it depends on both how many people we get, and what sort of people they are...

I check it fairly often, since it's the only site I check much, other than romhacking.net at the moment as well. The main thing is that some people here lurk a lot, which means that even though people are online, nobody's posting or responding to previous posts. I respond to nearly every thread and nearly every post that someone makes unless I either have nothing to say (rare) or I'm not online when the post is made (and any subsequent responses).

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: October 07, 2007, 02:45:30 PM »
I'm not against that, but I'd hate for this to be another major community because then elitist groups would emerge and a lot of us would lose identity.

I doubt that would ever happen, and yeah this site could easily use some more people.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #830 on: October 07, 2007, 05:13:30 PM »
That is one fucked up job, lol.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #831 on: October 07, 2007, 07:19:34 PM »
My dad's work sent him a huge basket full of fruits and cheeses and sausage and stuff. We had some of it for dinner, it was sooooo good.

Also, me and my friend rode our bikes down to the park today to try doing some parkour. It went pretty well, we got vaulting (over a picnic table) down and practiced jumping up railings/fences some. We're gonna make it a regular habit to go down there and try some stuff, hopefully we'll eventually get pretty decent at it.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Shoop Da Whoop

• errday im huslin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: October 07, 2007, 08:05:10 PM »
do a barrel roll.

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #833 on: October 07, 2007, 11:18:47 PM »
I'm back up at school, I brought ITG and Guitar Hero, so I'm officially the most awesome guy in the dorm. :V

cristian989

• View Profile
« Reply #834 on: October 08, 2007, 03:36:21 AM »
It's 3:30am, I've gotta be up for work by 8am...looks like I'm going to have a case of the Mondays  :-[

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #835 on: October 08, 2007, 07:05:14 PM »
Today was actually pretty good, probably because I wore my Dream Theater shirt.

I don't usually believe in talismans or the like but christ, it seems like every day I wear my Dream Theater shirt is a good one.

Also, my sister is going to make blueberry cobbler for her Steves later tonight (me being a Steve, the other Steve is her boyfriend-esque-type guy), it should be delicious.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

K-Mann

« Reply #836 on: October 08, 2007, 07:37:13 PM »
Bought Phantom Hourglass today.

I'm jealous.

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #837 on: October 09, 2007, 12:40:15 AM »
Kind of like how every day I wear my Porcupine t-shirt I feel like a huge badass :U

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #838 on: October 09, 2007, 12:53:35 AM »
I'll probably get around to doing that sometime, maybe when I have money or something.

Also, me and my girlfriend apparently broke up. She still has feelings for her ex (who conveniently lives in ohio and is 3 years older than her, making any relations illegal) who is her "soul mate", or so she thinks.

I don't know if I'm upset or sad or mad about this yet. I don't think I'm any of those things. All I know is that I'm somewhat tipsy and need to wake up in a few hours. Night night :D

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: October 09, 2007, 01:27:56 AM »
Also, me and my girlfriend apparently broke up. She still has feelings for her ex (who conveniently lives in ohio and is 3 years older than her, making any relations illegal) who is her "soul mate", or so she thinks.

I fucking hate girls/guys that think that way, they "think" they have met their "soul mate" and will pursue them no mater what, regardless of logic. I have a friend exactly like that, who dated a guy for a short while, then hated him and thinks shes going to date him in college even tho he already has a girlfriend.