Author Topic: The Official S.net "The Lame Replies Thread" Thread  (Read 550284 times)

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
Re: The Official S.net "The Lame Replies Thread" Thread
« Reply #855 on: October 10, 2007, 03:19:23 PM »
That was poasted before.

Was it? I thought the original video was posted here once before. Oh well, whatever.

Also, I have too help my mom teach a sign language class at the library in an hour. I just woke up from a wonderful nap and would like to resume sleeping, but alas, I have homework to get done D:

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

淫蟲

• 我們要有思想改造
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: October 10, 2007, 03:36:09 PM »
So I've been getting into Paganism a lot as a religion, and I've more or less decided to become a follower of it.  However, to officially practice it / get a teacher I need to have my parents consent and permission.  But if I were to tell them I don't want to follow Christianity, they'll most likely deny me following it and become upset/worried/angry.   :(

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #857 on: October 10, 2007, 04:56:45 PM »
So I've been getting into Paganism a lot as a religion, and I've more or less decided to become a follower of it.  However, to officially practice it / get a teacher I need to have my parents consent and permission.  But if I were to tell them I don't want to follow Christianity, they'll most likely deny me following it and become upset/worried/angry.   :(

My, uh, ex's mom practices Paganism. She has a cauldron, it's pretty sweet.

Also, posting from a library laptop 8)

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: October 10, 2007, 06:49:21 PM »
So I just found out that my grandma died this morning.

I really can't think of how to follow that up.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #859 on: October 10, 2007, 07:58:51 PM »

I really can't think of how to follow that up.

Are you sure we're not the same person? Christ. Girlfriend troubles AND grandmotherly losses. I'm really sorry to hear that, how close were you guys?

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: October 10, 2007, 08:14:28 PM »
Physically, we lived within 6 miles of each other.

Emotionally, not too much. I do feel kind of bad that I didn't visit her at all except for when my mom took me to see her about a month ago.

As with my grandpa's death, it wasn't unexpected, so it wasn't much of a shock when I initially heard about it.

...And my grief just kicked in. I hate how randomly grief shows up for me.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 08:16:49 PM by Aldrasio »

f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: October 10, 2007, 08:21:19 PM »
Are you sure we're not the same person? Christ. Girlfriend troubles AND grandmotherly losses. I'm really sorry to hear that, how close were you guys?

That is creepy. Also sorry to hear about you're loss.

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: October 10, 2007, 09:06:22 PM »
Well, technically it's not a "girlfriend" trouble so much as a "girl" trouble.

f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #863 on: October 10, 2007, 09:16:18 PM »

Sorry for your loss. :(
"This is a machine for making cows."

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #864 on: October 10, 2007, 09:19:58 PM »
Physically, we lived within 6 miles of each other.

Emotionally, not too much. I do feel kind of bad that I didn't visit her at all except for when my mom took me to see her about a month ago.

As with my grandpa's death, it wasn't unexpected, so it wasn't much of a shock when I initially heard about it.

...And my grief just kicked in. I hate how randomly grief shows up for me.

I was about the same with my grandma. We never really saw each other except for holidays, birthdays and family gatherings and stuff, but she only lives about 20-25 minutes away. Recently, for the past year, my parents and her have been going to church every sunday, and I meant to start going, because I wanted to spend more time with her, but that (very unfortunately) didn't happen.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: October 10, 2007, 11:12:53 PM »
Well, technically it's not a "girlfriend" trouble so much as a "girl" trouble.

Guy and girl troubles technically.

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: October 10, 2007, 11:49:16 PM »
Guy and girl troubles technically.

Ok, that works too.

f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #867 on: October 11, 2007, 03:28:44 AM »
Lunch date didn't happen. Next week! I have to try to figure out some cute way of getting her attention. Paying for her drink and then asking if she'd like to join me for lunch would work too. She just has to get there before I have break. Next week is ideal because I only work until noon so I can wait around a bit.

There's obvious interest judging by our conversations. I just need to keep up my efforts.

However, I won't be surprised if she's just naturally a bit flirty and she's already got someone. I'd punch someone out over her and I don't really know too much about her.

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
« Reply #868 on: October 11, 2007, 05:48:02 AM »
Lunch date didn't happen. Next week! I have to try to figure out some cute way of getting her attention. Paying for her drink and then asking if she'd like to join me for lunch would work too. She just has to get there before I have break. Next week is ideal because I only work until noon so I can wait around a bit.

There's obvious interest judging by our conversations. I just need to keep up my efforts.

However, I won't be surprised if she's just naturally a bit flirty and she's already got someone. I'd punch someone out over her and I don't really know too much about her.

You'll get her eventually. :D

We pressed on. Shortly afterwards, we arrived in a poisonous, post-apocalyptic hell - a sprawling, toxic dumping ground stretching for a mile or two. This is the final resting place for your old TV, computer or mobile phone.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: October 11, 2007, 03:21:48 PM »

The only way to find that out is to be persistent. She should back off if you get too friendly, if she has a boyfriend.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 06:48:58 PM by MortifiedocAlot »