Author Topic: The Official S.net "The Lame Replies Thread" Thread  (Read 550261 times)

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
Re: The Official S.net "The Lame Replies Thread" Thread
« Reply #1155 on: November 01, 2007, 12:58:58 AM »
Can't you get one of those cassette tape things with a headphone plug to listen to your music? That's what I use :D
"Floors are a lot like walls."
 - Alexxx

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: November 01, 2007, 03:38:06 AM »
Can't you get one of those cassette tape things with a headphone plug to listen to your music? That's what I use :D

These work.

Also hell yes get GH3. I love it, I don't care what you guys say :<

Also also: I totally was wandering around campus with a bunch of friends laughing at drunks and exploring the woods. It was sweet, we didn't have flashlights or anything.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1157 on: November 01, 2007, 03:51:28 AM »
My day was completely uneventful. ........ fuck.

I wish there was a smooth jazz station near me. The majority are either rock, country, pop, or every possible variation on "easy listening".
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #1158 on: November 01, 2007, 05:39:02 AM »
In one hour and fourteen minutes I will have been outside of my mother's womb for exactly 21 years.
 - Alexxx

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #1159 on: November 01, 2007, 06:13:03 AM »
In one hour and fourteen minutes I will have been outside of my mother's womb for exactly 21 years.

Happy birthday, and congratulations for being able to drink alcohol legally :O

Also, I'm reeeeeeally tired from getting like 5 hours of sleep and I really don't want to go to school. I want to sleeeeep :(

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1160 on: November 01, 2007, 09:46:33 AM »
Bah, he could have come over to canada and gotten drunk with me before now legally :P

Also, I'm reeeeeeally tired from getting like 5 hours of sleep and I really don't want to go to school. I want to sleeeeep :(

5 hours and you're complaining, I've been averaging 4-6 hours per night now and I'm fine.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #1161 on: November 01, 2007, 02:13:45 PM »
I'm actually not really into the drinking thing. Honestly, I just loathe the taste of alcohol. Even "bitch beers" like Mike's Hard Lemonade I can barely tolerate. The only thing in the world that makes me gag to think about is the taste of vodka. I'd much rather take psychedelic drugs 8D

P.S. Bobbias, Mr. Jing may have a different bodily setup so five hours may be pretty harsh on him. Personally five hours is pretty fine if I can survive the first hour or so of being awake. Getting too much, however, fucks me up. Twelve plus hours makes me depressed and tired the whole day.
 - Alexxx

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: November 01, 2007, 03:15:46 PM »
I'm actually not really into the drinking thing. Honestly, I just loathe the taste of alcohol. Even "bitch beers" like Mike's Hard Lemonade I can barely tolerate. The only thing in the world that makes me gag to think about is the taste of vodka. I'd much rather take psychedelic drugs 8D

Happy B day, Also I'm starting to turn the same way, at least with hard liquor. I was thinking about giving away my vodka bottle because it taste exactly like rubbing alcohol and almost always gives me a hang over.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1163 on: November 01, 2007, 03:36:26 PM »
P.S. Bobbias, Mr. Jing may have a different bodily setup so five hours may be pretty harsh on him. Personally five hours is pretty fine if I can survive the first hour or so of being awake. Getting too much, however, fucks me up. Twelve plus hours makes me depressed and tired the whole day.

Same here, lol.

I can't handle hard liquer. I can drink tons of it, even though it tastes like ass (some of it anyway), but it's the effects about 10 minutes later that are a problem. I'm getting more into quality beer, like Guinness, cream ales, and such. I absolutely LOVE Guinness. Oh, and I suggest you try Peach schnappes if you don't like the hard flavour of hard liquers, but still want to get drunk. It's 25% here, so it's weaker than other hard liquers, but it tastes amazing. It's really sweat tasting and pleasant. My girlfriend and I downed a 26er in one night and I only puked because I had some cheap beer later on (hours later, but I was still mostly drunk, because I'd had a good 3/4 or so off the bottle, lmao.)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
« Reply #1164 on: November 01, 2007, 03:42:45 PM »
can't we just make a Drugs/alcohol thread? It seems to come up a lot, and I know there's some people on here that don't really like it. Keeping it centralized may be a better idea. :>
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 03:47:36 PM by Zakamiro »

We pressed on. Shortly afterwards, we arrived in a poisonous, post-apocalyptic hell - a sprawling, toxic dumping ground stretching for a mile or two. This is the final resting place for your old TV, computer or mobile phone.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1165 on: November 01, 2007, 04:57:58 PM »
and I know there's some people on here that don't really like it.

Vlad comes to mind. But either way it's not like it's such a big deal, though I guess a topic is fine too. (A CAT IS FINE TOO?)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: November 01, 2007, 05:36:39 PM »
Bothers me not.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: November 01, 2007, 06:14:28 PM »
Vlad comes to mind. But either way it's not like it's such a big deal, though I guess a topic is fine too. (A CAT IS FINE TOO?)

He's dead, also other people would most likely be offended. Also I just realized the head crabs in half life make no sense, what the hell do they eat on their home world?

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: November 01, 2007, 06:20:11 PM »
In HL1, they attacked the other enemies as well as Gordon. I think they just eat everything.

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: November 01, 2007, 11:12:27 PM »
Today was the deadline for early admissions of college applications.

I put mine off for about 2 months and finished with 2 hours to spare.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}