Author Topic: THE MOST LAMEST THREAD OF 2010  (Read 569682 times)

vladgd

Re: THE MOST LAMEST THREAD OF 2010
« Reply #135 on: April 04, 2010, 07:13:46 AM »
i personally can't tolerate most of the stuff anymore

though some stuff like cromartie high school (dubbed) is just too funny to pass up.  i mean, how is it even possible to get irritated at that show.

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 04, 2010, 09:14:35 AM »
Heh I rarely see movies  anymore.

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #137 on: April 04, 2010, 01:38:38 PM »
I'm going to just pretend you said "anime" instead of "movies" and that you didn't just post yet another thing that's completely unrelated to any conversation people have been having here.
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 04, 2010, 01:41:19 PM »
I thought the point of this thread is that there is no real topic of conversation to follow...

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 04, 2010, 01:57:15 PM »
I thought the point of this thread is that there is no real topic of conversation to follow...

No!  You must stay on the invisible topic at all times!  

Fifty DKP MINUS to you!  :P

Kulli

« Reply #140 on: April 04, 2010, 02:08:13 PM »
Fifty DKP MINUS to you!  :P

non-WoW players know about that video?

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 04, 2010, 02:15:07 PM »
non-WoW players know about that video?

Yup!  :D

Pretty sure I saw it through a WoW-playing friend though.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 04, 2010, 07:37:37 PM »
anime is (mostly) shit, and I'm Japanese

lol

I'd agree completely. The shit to good ratio is really wack.

Also WoW sucks. Even my friend who hardly plays video games says the last update made the game too easy.

vladgd

« Reply #143 on: April 04, 2010, 09:00:46 PM »
ask him if he beat heroic lich king.

ill bet $100.00 he says no. 

don't give me a "ohh that's the hardest boss in the game right now" in a game made "too easy"

back when the game was "hard" didn't really feel much different, only now people know more about the game, and certain class specs are no longer gimp (remember when warrior was the only tank, and anybody that could heal...could only heal). 

note, i haven't played since last summer, and i haven't really raided since vanilla.  but my text still stands. 

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #144 on: April 04, 2010, 09:50:50 PM »
In all honesty, anyone who says "wow sucks" is basically saying "MMORPGs suck". I have not yet seen or played an MMO that is anywhere near as good as WoW is. It's got the largest community of any MMO (and MMOs are heavily defined by their community), it's got more class options and possible specializations than anything I've played, it's got more bosses, dungeons, hell, even more items than every other MMO I've played.

Regardless of what anyone thinks of WoW, it is the pinnacle of MMO design, in my opinion. It took everything that was common to MMOs, and expanded upon them. No other company had the resources to create something on the scale that Blizzard did. Sure, the level scale was low, but the amount of things that you could do at a given level were far greater than most MMOs. I mean, in most MMOs, it doesn't matter what race you chose, if your at level x, you go to locaction y and level till you can finish dungeon z. WoW has options, depending on where you start, and what quest lines you want to do.

Anyway, I was gonna make another tl;dr post, but I figure I've said enough.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

« Reply #145 on: April 04, 2010, 10:14:36 PM »
in all honesty though, people can say the game sucks for it being the only thing said friends play, or even being blown off to play said game. 

it's happened to me before, i can see it happening to others. 

now it's mw2...

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #146 on: April 05, 2010, 12:15:37 AM »
You know what I meant. And yes, addiction to WoW can be a pretty terrible thing.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 05, 2010, 01:01:23 AM »
Yeah, I know someone that lost his job and failed out of tech school because of his addiction to the game.  :/  Pretty sad.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 05, 2010, 01:41:13 AM »
In all honesty, anyone who says "wow sucks" is basically saying "MMORPGs suck".

Probably ture. I've only ever played WoW and as the only MMO I've played I wasn't a fan. I hate to think there are entire genres of games that I hate, but whatever.

ask him if he beat heroic lich king.

ill bet $100.00 he says no. 

don't give me a "ohh that's the hardest boss in the game right now" in a game made "too easy"

back when the game was "hard" didn't really feel much different, only now people know more about the game, and certain class specs are no longer gimp (remember when warrior was the only tank, and anybody that could heal...could only heal).

Well he never bought that expansion. That and only a hand full of people have beaten the Lich King so far so that's a fairly safe bet. That and it's dumb to take the hardest part of a game and say that that's the standard difficulty for most of the game.

Also back when I played Warriors were only allowed to tank. Fucking EVERY instance conversation went "Hey, I'm a fury warrior" "cool man, you can tank".

As for the WoW addiction thing? My friends were MASSIVELY into it and it was semi annoying. I once brought my Wii over, hooked it up, and wanted to play Brawl with them but they literally never stopped playing WoW (had a different friend come over and play Guilty Gear, which was cool).

I think the real reason a large portion of the gaming community hates it is because it's based in a fantasy setting involving Dwarfs, Orcs, and other    tolkienesque  fantasy things. That and there's the whole stereotype of WoW gamers being basement dwelling nerds and because it isn't SHOOTAN BRAH.

Kulli

« Reply #149 on: April 05, 2010, 03:28:31 AM »
Well he never bought that expansion.

then his opinion is void (assuming you mean he never bought WotLK) -- your friend is a bandwagoning faggot

until he can show how many hard modes he's done, his opinion is garbage like the majority of the community

ps your other friends are insane to blow you off for brawl, I wish I had some friends who wanted to brawl with me :(