Author Topic: THE MOST LAMEST THREAD OF 2010  (Read 569569 times)

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
Re: THE MOST LAMEST THREAD OF 2010
« Reply #180 on: April 07, 2010, 09:24:24 PM »
drink a lot of water I guess?

Not a lot. Enough. Some (retarded) people have died or severely been brain damaged by drinking too much water. (look up water poisoning.)
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: April 07, 2010, 11:46:34 PM »
I think it is a bit silly when in FFX that Rikku before you get here Godhand weapon that you can make her hit like a truck and as speedy as a F1 Formula race car.  I mean my current game she hits for quad 9's, has over 7k hp and has an agility of 90.

Kulli

« Reply #182 on: April 08, 2010, 06:59:04 AM »
Not a lot. Enough. Some (retarded) people have died or severely been brain damaged by drinking too much water. (look up water poisoning.)

you do realize how much water you have to drink to do that, right? it's not even worth warning anyone about, unless they enjoy drinking 2 gallons of water every hour

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #183 on: April 08, 2010, 10:44:55 AM »
Doesn't change the fact that nearly evry E related death is because some fucktard drank too much water, or some fucktard didn't drink any water.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

OmegaOmni

• View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 08, 2010, 04:13:44 PM »
Doesn't change the fact that nearly evry E related death is because some fucktard drank too much water, or some fucktard didn't drink any water.

Who cares?  Means more O2, H2O, food, and resources for everyone else.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 08, 2010, 04:54:16 PM »

There's a thin line between dehydration and dying from your brain absorbing too much water and being crushed on the inside of your skull.

Also does the E really have to do with the water? I've seen my friend take it and I think the only thing he had to drink was beer and he seemed fine.

『フエハデ』

• COMO UN JEFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 08, 2010, 06:44:35 PM »
So anyone have any tips for raving

rave until the night is over

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 08, 2010, 06:57:52 PM »
There's a thin line between dehydration and dying from your brain absorbing too much water and being crushed on the inside of your skull.

Also does the E really have to do with the water? I've seen my friend take it and I think the only thing he had to drink was beer and he seemed fine.

The problem isn't the E itself, it's the fact that it's a pretty hefty simulant (especially if you get pills, as opposed to molly, as they're almost always cut with caffeine, amphetamines, or meth) which will prompt you to dance all night in a boiling hot warehouse surrounded by bodies, and will make you have absolutely no desire for food or water until you're done tripping. Thus, people worry about dehydration to excess, and drink waaaaay too much fucking water and die. Just drink a bottle of water every hour or so, give or take (Assuming you're like, dancing this whole time, as opposed to just standing around doing whatever, that's not so strenuous), and you ought to be fine.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #188 on: April 08, 2010, 08:47:21 PM »
Yeah, more specifically, because it affects dopamine levels, and dopamine regulates your internal body temperature system, your body has no fucking idea that it's getting damn hot. Dopamine also happens to have a role (no idea whether it's direct or indirect) on appetite, and it happens that when you have increased levels of dopamine in your brain, your body no longer thinks it needs food, so it's a good idea to eat something if you are exerting a lot of energy and shit.

And yes, it is hard to kill yourself drinking water, but I do not want people tripping on E getting all freaked out and doing that. It's a terrible way to die, and it makes E look bad. It's just like how your average useless moron who smokes weed makes weed look like it can destroy your life. I firmly believe that a good portion of those people who smoke weed and are going nowhere would have been going nowhere if they weren't stoners as well.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

OmegaOmni

• View Profile
« Reply #189 on: April 08, 2010, 09:48:21 PM »
DJ Jesus died for you spins.

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #190 on: April 09, 2010, 04:48:19 PM »
My friend, whom I've known for over 8 years, and I made a deal not too long ago not to do any harder drugs until we're both more mentally stable. And of course he goes and buys 6 E pills because his new girlfriend wants to.

For ONE thing, he's in no mental condition, especially these days, to be taking a drug that basically sends your emotions for a roller coaster ride. And anOTHER thing is that this girl that we've both known for a year, is absolutely the worst person for him right now. She is extremely immature, quick to anger, impulsive, and just plain dumb. I've been against this relationship since I knew my friend had a crush on her, and this is exactly the reason why. My friend is like clay at this point, willing to be molded and shaped however he needs to be to fit in, and this girl will turn him into a douchbag.

Fuckin shit.
"Floors are a lot like walls."
 - Alexxx

Kulli

« Reply #191 on: April 09, 2010, 05:30:14 PM »

OmegaOmni

• View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 09, 2010, 10:10:31 PM »

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 10, 2010, 01:40:18 AM »
I find this interesting. In C, i=-~i does the same thing as i++. Likewise, i=~-i does the same thing as i--. So you can write a for loop like this:
Code: [Select]
int i;
for (i = 0; i < MAX; i=-~i)
{
     //do something
}
And it works the same as
int i;
for (i = 0; i < MAX; i++)
{
     //do something else
}

f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #194 on: April 10, 2010, 03:05:42 AM »
Wait, what is the ~ operator there?

Quote from: Sqthreer
crap

That fucking blows. Taking drugs when your mentally unstable is not a good idea, ever. If I thought I was mentally unstable, I would avoid drugs as much as possible. It's basically been proven that taking drugs while mentally unstable is what causes most oeople to have bad trips/flashbacks/get royally fucked.

I love being asexual.

I don't even think this has much to do qith sexuality, really. It's more about the fact that his friend, who is easily influenced at this point, is being influenced into doing shit that he probably shouldn't right now.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x