Author Topic: THE MOST LAMEST THREAD OF 2010  (Read 587880 times)

Eggman

• View Profile
Re: THE MOST LAMEST THREAD OF 2010
« Reply #720 on: August 14, 2010, 08:52:22 PM »
It's more than decent. Honestly saying that you're a gamer and disliking the movie is tantamount to calling yourself a poser in the worst way.

There's a place called Oishi Teriaki that's really close by and oh my god I got their level 4 (out of 5) spicy chicken and ahhhhh it's so gooooood but it's like molten lava. And their gyoza are so delicious and I haven't even tried their sushi yet but they all sound amazing.

vladgd

« Reply #721 on: August 14, 2010, 08:58:00 PM »
hipster faggots

failed troll aside (i know it was obvious, but some people fall for the easy ones) i just seen law abiding citizen because it was there on the netflix and i remember reading about it.

pretty fucked up, aside from the early parts of the movie (I DO NOT ENJOY SAW LIKE SCENES OF TORTURE, and though the movie did not show anything too graphic, it threatened to), i enjoyed it.

didn't quite know how it was going to end, i was hoping the "bad" guy was going to live and continue doing his thing, but the way it ended was still satisfying.

kind of an interesting movie anyway.  good guy has his family killed, doesn't get the justice he needed, goes fucking crazy and ends up being really goddamn awesome/scary.  

and i need to stop going to tomopop.

http://tomopop.com/kotobukiya-s-new-bishoujo-statues-need-even-more-images-14045.phtml

http://tomopop.com/kotobukiya-s-darth-maul-art-fx-statue-looks-even-better-in-full-color-14044.phtml

http://tomopop.com/toy-fair-2010-kotobukiya-s-doctor-doom-11095.phtml

im just glad a lot of figures don't mesh with my interests and mostly deals with anime with some comics, because holding myself back from the money i would want to spend would be difficult.  i mean there's a lot of nice things, but it's mostly from random anime i know/care nothing about.  

even then it would be fine, but the whole "if you don't buy it now, by the time you will want to throw down the money for it, it's going to double/tripple/quadruple in price, and only be found on ebay" is the kicker.  fuck that shit.  plus the preorder now, receive item in...take the first link as an example.  $60.00 now, receive item early 2011...yeah, 2011.  not a fan of paying for something im going to get in half a year, the price is fine though.  maby...later...NO, NO, MUST KEEP MONEY IN BANK
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 12:25:02 AM by vladgd »

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: August 15, 2010, 02:38:29 AM »
It's more than decent. Honestly saying that you're a gamer and disliking the movie is tantamount to calling yourself a poser in the worst way.

I use decent fairly liberally. Not sure where all this gamer jazz is coming from, the only game related thing I've seen from that movie is the Alpha 3 KO.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #723 on: August 15, 2010, 04:27:31 AM »
Hmm, they use music form zelda a number of times, the entire movie is presented like a game, they use stat values in a couple spots, as well as a health-bar type thing for one scene... He gets a 1 up at one point.... Really, the whole movie is based on being a gamer.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Eggman

• View Profile
« Reply #724 on: August 15, 2010, 04:48:12 AM »

I use decent fairly liberally. Not sure where all this gamer jazz is coming from, the only game related thing I've seen from that movie is the Alpha 3 KO.

He plays the Final Fantasy 2 baseline, entire shots and lines are taken from videogames and other media, and yeah, the whole thing is basically set up like a videogame.

Kulli

« Reply #725 on: August 15, 2010, 05:30:53 AM »
oh yeah, I live in Hawaii now

it's quite warm

vladgd

« Reply #726 on: August 15, 2010, 05:48:55 AM »
hows the humidity treating you?

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: August 15, 2010, 12:34:37 PM »
oh yeah, I live in Hawaii now

it's quite warm

I have a friend on a military base in hawaii, if you see him tell him hello.

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #728 on: August 15, 2010, 03:16:33 PM »
Why does everybody seem to hate Monster MIXXD, I think it's the best tasting Monster drink :(

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #729 on: August 15, 2010, 03:24:52 PM »
Why does everybody seem to hate Monster MIXXD

I dunno.  I couldn't stand it at all.  My friend thinks it's okay, though.

It's probably one of those flavors that just hits some people in a very bad way (kinda like Pepsi Blue.  I loved that stuff, but apparently not too many people did).
"This is a machine for making cows."

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: August 15, 2010, 04:48:20 PM »
I really don't see the appeal of energy drinks at all. They do make for good mixing with alcohol, but then that lame song came out.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #731 on: August 15, 2010, 04:52:17 PM »
I really don't see the appeal of energy drinks at all. They do make for good mixing with alcohol, but then that lame song came out.

Trust me, when used as an actual energy drink, they can be helpful (not in the sense of "zomg, I can run a mile now", but in the sense of "I'm fucking tired, I need to stay awake".)

Mind you, for that sort of thing, 5 hour energy works WAY better.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #732 on: August 15, 2010, 06:20:09 PM »
I really don't see the appeal of energy drinks at all.

If you ever try to do a 5-6 hour drive at 12-1 AM you'll learn to love them.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: August 15, 2010, 07:13:41 PM »
I've used 5 hour energy twice, and both times it did nothing to me. I took it after a party to wake up and it made my hangover worse and I was still sleepy, the second time I took it I was the first person to fall asleep and missed all of Black Dynamite.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #734 on: August 15, 2010, 08:09:08 PM »
Do you typically drink a ton of caffeine?  When I was drinking espresso drinks left and right it pretty much did nothing for me.  Now drinking any sort of energy drink makes me hyper as hell.

It could be just your system, too.  Maybe caffeine, taurine, and stuff like that just doesn't affect you all that much.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 08:11:28 PM by Spectere »